4 19 52.78%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-13-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default ROCKY Thread

Not sure if there was already a thread for Rocky but i decided to make one anyway.

Just wanted to make a thread for one of the greatest movies ever.

Favorite: 1,2,3,4,5,6?

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if anyone votes for 5 or 6 please PM me your address and I will come over and beat you over the head with a blunt object

oh, and I voted 2...didn't really think 1 was great but started the series, so my personal favorite is 2
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i gotta go with 4 not much ahead of 3 though. Mr. T makes me so mad that i love when rocky kills him. But rocky for has the best fight and training scene in my opinion. Still get shivers when the announcer screams "hes cut and its a bad cut" during the fight against drago in 4.

Rocky 1 and 2 have the best lines though.

would have to agree with iowa hear anyone voted for 5 or 6 pm me too ill get in on that beating too.

Last edited by Thunder&Lightning : 02-13-2008 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-13-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder&Lightning View Post
i gotta go with 4 not much ahead of 3 though. Mr. T makes me so mad that i love when rocky kills him. But rocky for has the best fight and training scene in my opinion. Still get shivers when the announcer screams "hes cut and its a bad cut" during the fight against drago in 4.

Rocky 1 and 2 have the best lines though.
4 is classic because it is a best indicator that U.S. is better than Russia...plus the line "I will break you." and Apollo Creed's entrance
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
4 is classic because it is a best indicator that U.S. is better than Russia...plus the line "I will break you." and Apollo Creed's entrance
ya this is very true...Stallone absolutely on roids in 3 and 4

Old 02-13-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like em like this...

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which one is the one with the Russian?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
That would be #4.......

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-13-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
4. I voted for it.
my rankings go

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:05 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then 4 it is.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Rich Jr
Veteran

Rich Jr smells like sex panther.Rich Jr smells like sex panther.

4 for me. I loved it.
Rich Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how anyone can really vote for 4 as the best. It was entertaining, but as a movie with a plot, it was a piece of ****.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:27 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How can anyone have the original in the bottom half of the series? Gotta show some love for the one that was actually a good movie.
1, 2, and 4 are my favorites, no doubt about that.

I'd put them 1-4-2-3-6-5

Also, I listen to the Rocky 4 soundtrack way more than I should. But it's too damn good. Needs some Gonna Fly Now, though
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:52 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
How can anyone have the original in the bottom half of the series? Gotta show some love for the one that was actually a good movie.

I'd put them 1-4-2-3-6-5

Also, I listen to the Rocky 4 soundtrack way more than I should. But it's too damn good. Needs some Gonna Fly Now, though
lol...I have all those songs on limewire.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-14-2008, 01:31 AM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

4 was the best. For me it goes:

4-1-3-6-2-5
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 AM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn. you love creating threads.
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 06:33 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 for me, then 3, but I love the first far more than any other.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 11:04 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post

I'd put them 1-4-2-3-6-5

Rocky IV soundtrack is the best!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:01 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's how I'd rank them:

2 - The reason I rank it on top is because the fight in the end between Apollo and Rocky was BY FAR the best in any of these movies. The best ending.
4 - Drago was my favorite of Rocky's opponents. Good storyline as well.
1 - Great fighting scene in the end. Good storyline, but maybe a bit slow-moving.
3 - Mr. T made this movie good. Rocky's trainer dying and Apollo's involvement were interesting twists, but since the fight in the end was more for pride then anything else, it took away from the movie a bit.
5 - Garbage
6 - Garbage
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's with the hate on Rocky VI? It was much much better than 3 or 4, mainly because it had an actual believable opponent. I'd rank it:

I
II
VI
IV
III
V

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Believable opponent? Tarver looked TERRIBLE. His belly was down to his knees.

There is NO WAY he looked like the "best HW of his time".

On top of that, his character injures his hand mid-way through the fight, making him the true underdog in that match.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
2 - The reason I rank it on top is because the fight in the end between Apollo and Rocky was BY FAR the best in any of these movies. The best ending.
main reason I rank #2 as my favorite as well. Fight at the end was just amazing.
Old 02-14-2008, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Four was awesome.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:45 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

# 1
# 2
# 4
# 6
# 3
# 5

One was great. I loved it, and the ending.

Two was like the same as number one, but one started it all.

Four had a good ending fight, but Apollo died. And I don't like that he became broke, I doubt they would have been that dumb with who they trusted their money with.

Three just seemed very short to me. Fight the big guy in the beginning, gets beat down by Mr. T, trains with Apollo, beats up Mr. T. Was OK.

Six I actually liked, I'm not sure why but it was at least average.

Five was absolutely horrible and should be removed from the series.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

6 had potential to be so much better...and I agree that Hopkins body took away from the movie. He was in terrible shape because, he had to add all that weight to look like a heavyweight. Mason Dixon was supposed to be Roy Jones but, he turned it down.

It may have been a little much for some but, I def. think Mr. T should have made a cameo...maybe as a ringside announcer or something like Tyson's little part. gah...it could have been great.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS