Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-13-2008, 09:34 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Pats Screwed us?

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/...s-twice-durin/

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

TheWood56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Yeah, I read this over at SCI, what a joke. I hate the Patriots and Belicheat even more now.
TheWood56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56 View Post
Yeah, I read this over at SCI, what a joke. I hate the Patriots and Belicheat even more now.
agreed, biatches

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
agreed, biatches
XXX BIATCHES!

Last edited by Scott Wright : 02-15-2008 at 11:11 AM.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BASTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Old 02-14-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope their legacy is completely tainted. If they never win another super bowl it will be almost completely destroyed.

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

Last edited by DeathbyStat : 02-14-2008 at 12:20 PM.
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Xonraider
All-Pro

Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xonraider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wanna bet they screwed us on the Tuck Rule game? Nothing seemed to work that game, and they seemed to knew what was coming!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 12:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xonraider View Post
Wanna bet they screwed us on the Tuck Rule game? Nothing seemed to work that game, and they seemed to knew what was coming!!!
Thats when the cheating started, they are getting whats coming to them...KARMA

Should of lost that Oakland game to begin with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God i hate the patriots, and especially belicheck. I was soooo happy to see them lose the super bowl this year. When Jay Alford planted brady at the end of the game i was the happiest guy on earth haha. Hopefully they lose some more super bowls because of this.
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate them too, although I'm not sure how much the taping really helped them in the last AFC Championship we played them (2005?) I think Ben was just too inexperienced and had hit that rookie wall.

I dont remember the 2002 one at all, so who knows.
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
I hate them too, although I'm not sure how much the taping really helped them in the last AFC Championship we played them (2005?) I think Ben was just too inexperienced and had hit that rookie wall.

I dont remember the 2002 one at all, so who knows.
In the first AFC Championship game. Hines said they called out the play before the snap, and when it was a run play, they hade 8 guys hitting the gap that Bettis was supposed to run through.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:01 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Stiller View Post
In the first AFC Championship game. Hines said they called out the play before the snap, and when it was a run play, they hade 8 guys hitting the gap that Bettis was supposed to run through.
That was the 2002 playoff? If thats the case, then they are a bunch of cheating whores and I hate Bellichek even more. I've heard many times that people have heard the pats calling out the exact play before they are run, and it only adds fuel to the fire that they are doing something against the rules.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
God i hate the patriots, and especially belicheck. I was soooo happy to see them lose the super bowl this year. When Jay Alford planted brady at the end of the game i was the happiest guy on earth haha. Hopefully they lose some more super bowls because of this.
It's good that we have a never ending replay of that play over on the Steelers board because all the time Stiller posts, you can see Brady getting planted in his sig. Man was I happy as hell when I saw Brady get jacked up by Alford. I was cheering. :D
Old 02-15-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
XXX BIATCHES!
i am curious as to what you wrote to get edited by the owner of NFLDC, Scott Wright himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 04:53 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersgirl5 View Post
i am curious as to what you wrote to get edited by the owner of NFLDC, Scott Wright himself.
Oh no Wood, what have you done? YOU'VE DOOMED US ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

But really, it must have been bad for Scott to come down from his Fortress of Kickassitude and do a menial task such as editing comments.
Old 02-15-2008, 05:31 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
Oh no Wood, what have you done? YOU'VE DOOMED US ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!

But really, it must have been bad for Scott to come down from his Fortress of Kickassitude and do a menial task such as editing comments.
haha you guys, i find it the funniest that he edited it XXX BIATCHES!!

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Haha,

Wood got shafted by Lord Wright.

Old 02-17-2008, 09:17 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Recognize.

If I must report any more language violations, Scott Wright will descend from his throne atop Mount Olympus, holding his mighty banhammer, and take action without recourse.

And then we'll play Halo.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 05:31 AM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4Life View Post
Recognize.

If I must report any more language violations, Scott Wright will descend from his throne atop Mount Olympus, holding his mighty banhammer, and take action without recourse.

And then we'll play Halo.
I used an asterisk (*) though. So, what's the problem?
Old 02-18-2008, 05:55 PM    (permalink
joercky
Rookie

joercky needs more cowbell.

I hope their legacy is completely tainted. If they never win another super bowl it will be almost completely destroyed.
Who cares about their legacies, I just want my 2 rings back.

Bluto I'm a zit get it. http://youtube.com/watch?v=qft0bdhl17c

Cartman- Kyle get that sand out of your vagina.
joercky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 06:10 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I used an asterisk (*) though. So, what's the problem?
It's censor evasion. Next time you want to post that word, just say the f-word in full, and it will show up as *******.

Don't worry about it, though. It's not a big infraction. As long as you behave and follow the rules, you won't have to worry about any kind of punishment.

Old 02-18-2008, 08:51 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
It's censor evasion. Next time you want to post that word, just say the f-word in full, and it will show up as *******.

Don't worry about it, though. It's not a big infraction. As long as you behave and follow the rules, you won't have to worry about any kind of punishment.
why do we have stuff like that anyways?

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 10:05 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
I know. We can't even write G-a-y normally because it just comes up censored, even though we actually have a player on the roster called William G-a-y.

This isn't "censor evasion" is it? Because I don't want to get another infraction or whatever and lose more rep points. :( ;)
Old 02-18-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That's 100% Scott's call. He wants this site to have PG-13 language, no pornography, and no political talk. And hey, it's his board.

Quote:
I know. We can't even write G-a-y normally because it just comes up censored, even though we actually have a player on the roster called William G-a-y.

This isn't "censor evasion" is it? Because I don't want to get another infraction or whatever and lose more rep points. :( ;)
No, but I can make sure you get an infraction for being a smart aleck.

;)

Old 02-18-2008, 11:35 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4L View Post
No, but I can make sure you get an infraction for being a smart aleck.

;)
Well in that case, can you make sure I get some positive rep? I want as many green squares as you. Actually, I'd be happy with half that amount. :) ;)

Last edited by TheWood56 : 02-18-2008 at 11:39 PM.