Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers Team Forum Discuss the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Old 02-18-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

TheWood56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Nevermind. Double posted by accident.

Last edited by TheWood56 : 02-18-2008 at 11:42 PM.
TheWood56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWood56 View Post
Well in that case, can you make sure I get some positive rep? I want as many green squares as you. Actually, I'd be happy with half that amount. :) ;)
yeah because i for one rate my coolness factor on the amount of rep i get on a message board...

thanks to steel man for the fresh sig
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:35 PM    (permalink
skarocksoi
Veteran

skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.skarocksoi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It does correlate to the amount of girls you are able to pick up at any given time.

"Hey baby, I've got 5 green bars on my account right now, and it might grow to 7 when I'm done postin about you."
skarocksoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarocksoi View Post
It does correlate to the amount of girls you are able to pick up at any given time.

"Hey baby, I've got 5 green bars on my account right now, and it might grow to 7 when I'm done postin about you."
and guys, we do have a female steeler fan now.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

oh definitely, i thought that was a given though

Old 02-19-2008, 07:01 PM    (permalink
steelersgirl5
Veteran

steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.steelersgirl5 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

haha! definitely use that as a pick up line...bet it would work for you everytime! :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
For all the entertainment I have offered, she'd better be getting me some fellatio and a cup of coffee...
steelersgirl5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 08:35 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
yeah because i for one rate my coolness factor on the amount of rep i get on a message board...
Really? Me too. :D

When I see my mates, I'm like: "Hey guys, picked up 2 green squares today. Yep, that's right, 2, count 'em 2 green squares today."

Unfortunately though, I haven't had the opportunity to have that talk yet, as you can see, I've been stuck on 1 green square for a while now. :(

Last edited by TheWood56 : 02-19-2008 at 08:39 PM.
Old 02-19-2008, 09:47 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Really? Me too. :D

When I see my mates, I'm like: "Hey guys, picked up 2 green squares today. Yep, that's right, 2, count 'em 2 green squares today."

Unfortunately though, I haven't had the opportunity to have that talk yet, as you can see, I've been stuck on 1 green square for a while now. :(
well suck a little nfldc youknowwhat and ull get there

Old 02-19-2008, 10:12 PM    (permalink
TheWood56
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
well suck a little nfldc youknowwhat and ull get there
Who do I have to see for that? ;)
Old 02-19-2008, 11:36 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who do I have to see for that? ;)
the guy that gave you an infraction and the guy you were a smart alec to. just FYI.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote