Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-18-2008, 10:35 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ps: I Curse My Touchy Mouse Pad For Accidentally Sending Bigdawg Positive Rep Instead Of Negative Rep!
Old 02-18-2008, 03:25 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Your analogy makes no sense, if Ray is/was a cancer then the organization was never a "healthy organism" in the first place seeing as how hes been here from day one. On a side note I love how I was the trouble maker around here yet I go away and everyone is still disagreeing with big dawg lolz.
I never said Ray was a cancer from Day 1, however over time he has developed into a monster who sees himself as bigger then the team. Frankly I don't give a damn if you agree with me or not. If you want to live in a dream world then so be it. Erik Bedard says negative things about the Orioles and you are all over him and want him gone. Yet Ray Lewis can bash the team and the coaching staff and its ok. You can disagree with me all you want because thats your right but I'm not the one who's a hypocrite.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Ps: I Curse My Touchy Mouse Pad For Accidentally Sending Bigdawg Positive Rep Instead Of Negative Rep!
Its all good because I returned the favor with the positive rep. ;)

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 02-18-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
The Beast in the East

if all of us are the "bad" fans then why does no one seem to agree with you? Are you the only true baltimore fan? lol
Old 02-18-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Beast in the East View Post
if all of us are the "bad" fans then why does no one seem to agree with you? Are you the only true baltimore fan? lol
You can have your opinion and I can have the truth, no sweat off my back really. Face facts guys, this team right now can't legitimately compete for the Super Bowl. If you think they can then you are more far gone then I imagined.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-18-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with BD and if you all can't see that Ray has become a negative influence on this organization then yall are "blind" fans. He and JO have both become negative influences on this team and have both held this team hostage for the past couple years.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 11:02 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with BD and if you all can't see that Ray has become a negative influence on this organization then yall are "blind" fans. He and JO have both become negative influences on this team and have both held this team hostage for the past couple years.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-19-2008, 12:05 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while i agree that ray and JO have done some stuff that is a negative towards the team, i still don't see them as overwhelmingly negative and i certainly dont see them "holding the team hostage." i agree that ray shouldnt be calling out the coaching staff like he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 05:24 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In his mind he is. Our opinion means nothing to him and he apparently thinks hes right on just about everyway to fix the franchinse, like starting Boller, cutting Ray Lewis, he was against taking McGahee,and there are more.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:31 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
In his mind he is. Our opinion means nothing to him and he apparently thinks hes right on just about everyway to fix the franchinse, like starting Boller, cutting Ray Lewis, he was against taking McGahee,and there are more.
All Ill say about McGahee is sure he played ok, but he definitely was not worth 3 picks and $40 mil. RBs are a dime a dozen, I mean Jesus christ Justin Fargas had a decent year. We could have found a good RB for less money and without giving up draft picks. Not to mention that Willis got hurt sure it was at the end of the year, but RBs dont have long shelf lives so it seems dumb to give that kind of cap space and that kind of picks(future) for that position.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-19-2008, 03:48 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
All Ill say about McGahee is sure he played ok, but he definitely was not worth 3 picks and $40 mil. RBs are a dime a dozen, I mean Jesus christ Justin Fargas had a decent year. We could have found a good RB for less money and without giving up draft picks. Not to mention that Willis got hurt sure it was at the end of the year, but RBs dont have long shelf lives so it seems dumb to give that kind of cap space and that kind of picks(future) for that position.
True, but I think he'll do much much better his 2nd year here. A much better offensive cordinator, the younger players on the line should be more effective and we may have Troy Smith starting and I doubt we'll be a pass heavy team with him under center so I expect McGahee to get alot more touches and have a better overall team around him.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Basically what ERU said were my reasons against getting McGahee. Check the facts before you run your mouth. Besides how many times did Willis reach the end zone? If you can't see how much work this team needs its not my problem. Thinking we are only 1 or 2 people away is the same rationale that lead to the Orioles losing for 11 straight years.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-19-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Basically what ERU said were my reasons against getting McGahee. Check the facts before you run your mouth. Besides how many times did Willis reach the end zone? If you can't see how much work this team needs its not my problem. Thinking we are only 1 or 2 people away is the same rationale that lead to the Orioles losing for 11 straight years.
Sure, you and ERU share different opinions then others, and I respect that. However you dont see ERU trolling all these threads and being a jerk to alot of other users. So why do you do it?
Old 02-19-2008, 05:22 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Sure, you and ERU share different opinions then others, and I respect that. However you dont see ERU trolling all these threads and being a jerk to alot of other users. So why do you do it?
Who the hell are you to think you can call me out? I am a Baltimore Ravens fan and have been since Day 1 Junior! This forum is for Ravens fans and if you can't deal with dissenting opinion then get the hell out. What are you 12? Have you ever dealt with anyone with a dissenting opinion before? Grow up kid this isn't a perfect world where everyone agrees on everything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-19-2008, 06:38 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Who the hell are you to think you can call me out? I am a Baltimore Ravens fan and have been since Day 1 Junior! This forum is for Ravens fans and if you can't deal with dissenting opinion then get the hell out. What are you 12? Have you ever dealt with anyone with a dissenting opinion before? Grow up kid this isn't a perfect world where everyone agrees on everything.
What are you talking about dude? Chill the **** out. Your the 1 spazing out. I said I respect your opinion and Im not going to start fights because we disagree like you do. You however have a huge temper and throw fits when others point out your wrongs so apparently its you who needs to grow up.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:42 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
What are you talking about dude? Chill the **** out. Your the 1 spazing out. I said I respect your opinion and Im not going to start fights because we disagree like you do. You however have a huge temper and throw fits when others point out your wrongs so apparently its you who needs to grow up.
Bah why do I bother..........

Anyway back on topic, McNair needs to go.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-20-2008, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Why do you even waste your time responding to this clown? The guy does nothing but start fights if you don't agree with him. It's obvious that he has some issues. There's a reason why traffic on this board is so slow. People want to talk football, not see some guy throw a temper tantrum all the time.

Now back to the discussion at hand. Steve Mcnair deserves every chance to be the starting QB this coming season. He was injured on the 2nd play of last season and never got fully healthy. He's shown what he can do when healthy. Have a 3 way competition and may the best man win. Odds are it will either be Mcnair or Smith.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Bah why do I bother..........

Anyway back on topic, McNair needs to go.
If you dont wanna bother and put up with this crap then dont start anything. plain and simple.
Old 02-20-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
If you dont wanna bother and put up with this crap then dont start anything. plain and simple.
Expressing my opinion is not a crime. Just because its different doesn't make it wrong. Take off the homer glasses for a minute and you'll see that the Ravens picture isn't as rosy as you think.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-20-2008, 05:09 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Expressing my opinion is not a crime. Just because its different doesn't make it wrong. Take off the homer glasses for a minute and you'll see that the Ravens picture isn't as rosy as you think.

I realize that and I respect others opinions unlike you. Just because we disagreed doesnt mean you have to go off on the person and consider that there 12 year old kids who can't take in the truth. I know damn well that McNair cant play for his life but at the time signing him was a smart move, I know damn well that the franchise is re-building and we arent going to be an elite team for some years but its not all bad, there are postive things about the Ravens which you either arent aware of or you just refuse to see. Bottom line is you should respect others opinions and acually give it some thought before going off on the individual. You might see that people will start to actually enjoy your presence

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 02-20-2008 at 05:11 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Some of us already do enjoy your presence BD!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-20-2008, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
Some of us already do enjoy your presence BD!
Right back at you Brother!

Too many peeps in this team thread need to stop acting like Dr. Phil.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-20-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so much hate amongst my fellow ravens brothers...truce anyone? lol jokes
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 06:41 PM    (permalink
The Beast in the East

Not to offend anyone but i believe ERU and Big Dawg should get a room. AFterwards maybe BD will be less hostile, lol.

But seriously, its alright to have your own opinion its when you start shiting on other peoples ideas that fights start. Remember the Ravens fans credo:

Have fun, root hard, show respect for the fans around you but...DONT BE A JERK!!! lol
Old 02-20-2008, 08:43 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Not to offend anyone but i believe ERU and Big Dawg should get a room. AFterwards maybe BD will be less hostile, lol.

But seriously, its alright to have your own opinion its when you start shiting on other peoples ideas that fights start. Remember the Ravens fans credo:

Have fun, root hard, show respect for the fans around you but...DONT BE A JERK!!! lol
aka the worst part of attending a Ravens game when do that homofied ****.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999