Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-21-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
aka the worst part of attending a Ravens game when do that homofied ****.
Are you serious??? How could you forget the horrific 65 year old woman that thinks she is hot? She leads the band out clapping her hands and 'pumping up' the crowd? Omg, the band is the worst part of attending all the games, that woman in particular. Just an embarassment to the team.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea the band annoys the crap out of me, I would prefer half time highlights or music played over the loud speaker then the band at 1/2 time.
Old 02-21-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
Are you serious??? How could you forget the horrific 65 year old woman that thinks she is hot? She leads the band out clapping her hands and 'pumping up' the crowd? Omg, the band is the worst part of attending all the games, that woman in particular. Just an embarassment to the team.
"Don't Be A Jerk!" is far worse then the band, but I also hate the band.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 10:19 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing I hate more then the band is girls that think they are hot
Old 02-21-2008, 10:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
The only thing I hate more then the band is girls that think they are hot
Yes, fat girls in belly shirts pisses me right the hell off!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-22-2008, 09:28 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
Right back at you Brother!

Too many peeps in this team thread need to stop acting like Dr. Phil.
Wow, Obviously there is no point in arguing with you.

#1- It doesnt matter what anyone says your obviously not changing your ****** attitude and you'll continue doing what you do best.

#2- We are both raven fans and this isnt what fellow fans should be doing, while arguing about the team, players, FO, etc are normal, arguing about pointless **** is a waste of time and just ruins the thread.

#3- You've got your opinions and others have got theres, just learn to repect others and they will do the same to you. You should try it sometime.

As for me, Im done wasting my time with you, if you ever wanna discuss the ravens without ******* around im always up for it but till then im done with this crap.
Old 02-22-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Wow, Obviously there is no point in arguing with you.

#1- It doesnt matter what anyone says your obviously not changing your ****** attitude and you'll continue doing what you do best.

#2- We are both raven fans and this isnt what fellow fans should be doing, while arguing about the team, players, FO, etc are normal, arguing about pointless **** is a waste of time and just ruins the thread.

#3- You've got your opinions and others have got theres, just learn to repect others and they will do the same to you. You should try it sometime.

As for me, Im done wasting my time with you, if you ever wanna discuss the ravens without ******* around im always up for it but till then im done with this crap.
#1: Get over it! There's nothing wrong with my views and if you can't deal with that tough.

#2: Its the offseason and there's nothing to do then debate our current situation and what we should or should not do.

#3: Why don't you take your own advice and respect my opinion before I even consider to respect yours.

You're no better then what you accuse me of. Seriously get over it and move on. We obviously both want whats best for the Ravens, although we seem to have different views on what the current state of affairs is.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
#1: Get over it! There's nothing wrong with my views and if you can't deal with that tough.

#2: Its the offseason and there's nothing to do then debate our current situation and what we should or should not do.

#3: Why don't you take your own advice and respect my opinion before I even consider to respect yours.

You're no better then what you accuse me of. Seriously get over it and move on. We obviously both want whats best for the Ravens, although we seem to have different views on what the current state of affairs is.
Im talking about the way you deal with people, your always so cranky and never even consider others opinions.

True but here we are arguing over a pointless arguement instead of staying on topic to what the thread was created to do. discuss Steve McNair.

Guess what, I repescted your opinion until you called me an alleged fan because of what I belevied. So your telling me to respect your opinions when you go out and call me an alleged fan. Get your facts straight before you go out and tell someone to do something when you dont do it yourself.
Old 02-22-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im talking about the way you deal with people, your always so cranky and never even consider others opinions.

True but here we are arguing over a pointless arguement instead of staying on topic to what the thread was created to do. discuss Steve McNair.

Guess what, I repescted your opinion until you called me an alleged fan because of what I belevied. So your telling me to respect your opinions when you go out and call me an alleged fan. Get your facts straight before you go out and tell someone to do something when you dont do it yourself.
I call you an alleged fan because you seem unaware of what the current situation of the Ravens is. If you learned how to spell and had some insight on the Ravens I would take back the comment. But to date I don't see anything to relevant coming on your part. Take it or leave it....

Not to mention why the hell do you care how I act? Are you stalking me or something? I'm tired of all these Raven fans who are naive and think that this team isn't in trouble and is a Super Bowl caliber team. Its not! Jesus Christ Ozzie just said at the combine that if we had to name a starter right now it would be Steve McNair. Does that make you feel like we will be representing the AFC in Super Bowl 43????

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Last edited by BigDawg819 : 02-22-2008 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I call you an alleged fan because you seem unaware of what the current situation of the Ravens is. If you learned how to spell and had some insight on the Ravens I would take back the comment. But to date I don't see anything to relevant coming on your part. Take it or leave it....

Not to mention why the hell do you care how I act? Are you stalking me or something? I'm tired of all these Raven fans who are naive and think that this team isn't in trouble and is a Super Bowl caliber team. Its not! Jesus Christ Ozzie just said at the combine that if we had to name a starter right now it would be Steve McNair. Does that make you feel like we will be representing the AFC in Super Bowl 43????
a little piece of me just died inside...:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 07:27 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
a little piece of me just died inside...:(
You and me both. I hate seeing my team on such a downward slide...

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-22-2008, 07:37 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Ok first of all, even if I was unaware of the ravens situation, does that give you the right to be a jackass to me? You dont see anyone else on the Ravens Discussion doing what you do. Second of all, I really don't think theres anyone in all of NFLDC who thinks the Ravens will be going to the super bowl so I really dont know why you say there are.

Also please tell me how Im unaware of the Ravens current situation? Id really like to know.

and please you know damn straight that theres nobody on this board who thinks the ravens are going to SB43 so stop saying all this crap that isnt true.
Old 02-22-2008, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ok first of all, even if I was unaware of the ravens situation, does that give you the right to be a jackass to me? You dont see anyone else on the Ravens Discussion doing what you do. Second of all, I really don't think theres anyone in all of NFLDC who thinks the Ravens will be going to the super bowl so I really dont know why you say there are.

Also please tell me how Im unaware of the Ravens current situation? Id really like to know.

and please you know damn straight that theres nobody on this board who thinks the ravens are going to SB43 so stop saying all this crap that isnt true.
Thanks for proving my point for me. THE TEAM THINKS ITS SUPER BOWL CALIBER TEAM. If you were aware of the Ravens you would know that. Again kudos on making my point.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-22-2008, 07:44 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks for proving my point for me. THE TEAM THINKS ITS SUPER BOWL CALIBER TEAM. If you were aware of the Ravens you would know that. Again kudos on making my point.
Do you really think that? Why? That really is a piss poor answer to my question. How am I unaware of the Ravens current situation. I'd really like to know.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Do you really think that? Why? That really is a piss poor answer to my question. How am I unaware of the Ravens current situation. I'd really like to know.
Did you watch any of the press conferences concerning the Harbaugh hiring? Or read the Sun paper? This sentiment has been expressed all offseason to the media by various members of the front office. Again thanks for proving how unaware you are about the Ravens.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-23-2008, 02:32 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way are the ravens superbowl bound without resigning CLARENCE "TOUCHDOWN" MOORE, Da EnDzOnE BeAsT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:11 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
no way are the ravens superbowl bound without resigning CLARENCE "TOUCHDOWN" MOORE, Da EnDzOnE BeAsT

This is true I can think of 2 games right off the bat that if Clarence is a Raven we win........

Week 1 Cincy, throw it up to him instead of Heap and Clarence never pushes off he just ascends higher than everyone and makes the grab cleanly.

The Patriots game, if he catches that Hail Mary instead of Clayton he could have stretched out and got it across the goalline.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-23-2008, 07:43 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you watch any of the press conferences concerning the Harbaugh hiring? Or read the Sun paper? This sentiment has been expressed all offseason to the media by various members of the front office. Again thanks for proving how unaware you are about the Ravens.
Please show a link, or atleast quotes showing somebody saying we are super bowl cailber Nobody on the organazation would think that. they know that we are underginog a re-building stage, kinda why the cleared the whole coaching staff... Apparently your the one thats lost.
Old 02-23-2008, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
This is true I can think of 2 games right off the bat that if Clarence is a Raven we win........

Week 1 Cincy, throw it up to him instead of Heap and Clarence never pushes off he just ascends higher than everyone and makes the grab cleanly.

The Patriots game, if he catches that Hail Mary instead of Clayton he could have stretched out and got it across the goalline.
catch and grab dont work well w/ Clarence.
Old 02-23-2008, 10:17 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
catch and grab dont work well w/ Clarence.
nothing but being tall works well with clarence lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Please show a link, or atleast quotes showing somebody saying we are super bowl cailber Nobody on the organazation would think that. they know that we are underginog a re-building stage, kinda why the cleared the whole coaching staff... Apparently your the one thats lost.
Right because they didn't bring back Rex Ryan, Mark Carrier, Wade Harman, Clarence Brooks, or Mike Pettine. Nice try on that one.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-23-2008, 06:29 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

BBG everytime Bisciotti opens his ***** mouth he says we have a playoff caliber team........where have ya been bro?

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 02-24-2008, 08:16 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Right because they didn't bring back Rex Ryan, Mark Carrier, Wade Harman, Clarence Brooks, or Mike Pettine. Nice try on that one.
True, but the main thing is that we brought in a new head coach, showing we want a new approach. You think sitting at the #8 spot in the Draft and having a brand new Head Coach, Bisciotti or any FO member would really think that we have a shot at the SUPER BOWL. I think they know that we are entering a re-building stage.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just because someone says we are a playoff team or SB caliber team publically doesn't mean they truly believe that. Saying in a press conference, "we suck, we know we suck, we wont win anything next year" Isn't necessarily a confidence booster for the players or the fans and its certainly not going to help to putt ass' in the seats. Of course the owner is going to try and put over his team. You guys need to learn how to work.
Old 02-26-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also to those of you bickering wtih Big Dawg, just ignore him. He will hate it more that way than if he baits you into an argument. Just leave him to do what he does and eventually ERU will be his only audience.