Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Washington Redskins Team Forum

Washington Redskins Team Forum Discuss the Skins

Old 02-21-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.
Default Redskins At/Under Cap

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/redsk....html#comments

With the contracts of Boonell and Rock expiring this week, it will bring them slightly under the cap level. And they can still do PLENTY of restructures if needed.

So for everybody who gets worked up over the cap, hah.

The one thing Snyder knows is how to do is rape the cap.
Old 02-22-2008, 08:21 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

now all we need is for them to spend it wisely

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 11:52 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

for some reason every year teams dont expect dan to get this done but he does every year without any problems.
Old 02-26-2008, 02:45 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope that they keep to their public comments about not being that active. Go add a big WR in FA, and then fill out the DL/DB/OL/LB in the draft, with maybe a pick for a young RB, which I still believe would be nice.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:07 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

We're now 3-4m under, due to Samuels restructure.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
I hope that they keep to their public comments about not being that active. Go add a big WR in FA, and then fill out the DL/DB/OL/LB in the draft, with maybe a pick for a young RB, which I still believe would be nice.
id rather trade for a wr than pick one up in fa but yea the rest i agree with you on. i think we will lose rock to FA so a young rb that can also return kicks would be ideal. with zorn at the helm he probably needs to be a good pass catcher too.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:16 PM    (permalink
boisefan
Rookie

boisefan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree, we need a WR in FA, we really should grab one.
boisefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 03:36 AM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if were gonna go out and spend some money i think i would still love to take a shot at briggs... rocky's knees seem to be in really bad shape and even if he makes it back this year i think he might just be destined to have a injury plagued career, its no wonder he slipped in the draft.... so signing a guy like briggs would really help this team out.... him and fletcher could hold it down while washington and whoever else we have on the roster at the time can rotate in and give us good play at the lb posistion.... i think there will be a big possesion wr sittin in our laps when the 21st pick comes... imo depending on how teams rank the wrs either hardy sweed or kelly is gonna be there probably devin thomas also so i feel we should go that route with the 1st as the drop off in wr production is far greater than at the other posistions we need like cb and d-line when round 2 comes around

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote