Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 03-07-2008, 04:09 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My new wishlist involves trading Suggs, I realize we started this grievance by taging him with the lesser $ tag. If he truly wanted to sign longterm and wanted to be a Raven longterm he wouldn't care about 815k, he'd be worried about gettin the deal done and getting millions for years to come. Send him packing and get us a true #1 WR!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:55 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
My new wishlist involves trading Suggs, I realize we started this grievance by taging him with the lesser $ tag. If he truly wanted to sign longterm and wanted to be a Raven longterm he wouldn't care about 815k, he'd be worried about gettin the deal done and getting millions for years to come. Send him packing and get us a true #1 WR!

ERU, we agree on alot, but this is ludacris man. There is no way we should trade a multi-pro bowl player who is only 24 years old, because of one stupid grieveance. This will blow over, im sure, ozzie has a reputation of having an excellent relationship with the players, and Suggs loves playing in baltimore. He will get tagged, either at LB or DE (he will get the DE tag, as he rightfully deserves though) I understand his frustration, and I also understand that situation from the ravens POV. Hopefully, they can put this aside of a mediator can settle this, then we can work on a long term deal and keep one of our best players on our team right here in Baltimore.

Also, who would oyu want us to trade him for? he probably has late 1st/early 2nd round value as far as draft picks are concerned, and what true #1 WR are available through trade? we would almost certainly not get fair value, not to mention whats the point in trading a premier defensive player for a #1 WR when STEVE ******* MCNAIR will be throwing him the ball? The old man cant even hit willis in the flats, let alone a reciever 10 yards downfield. I am not for trading suggs, especially for a WR. I like our WR core right now, it just needs time to develop. Now that cameron is in here, I really think there is a chance our offence takes a step forward this year, given that Boller or Smith is under centre instead of Mcnair.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
I have to agree with you here. If he truly wanted to be here he wouldn't be fighting over $800k. Contract talks are on hold now because of this grievance. So instead of working out a long term $million deal, he's bitching over $800k. Not a very smart move from Suggs IMO.

Also Suggs didn't have a problem going to multiple pro bowls as an OLB. He was also listed as an OLB for every game this past season. He was given the right tag IMO.