Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-08-2007, 09:26 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Mockaliscious? All of a sudden he's gone?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
NJ_J_Witt_fan

Default Can Some 1 make me a Ray Rice SIG

Old 05-08-2007, 11:37 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyduty View Post
Does anybody know how to make the kind of sigs that whne someone puts their cursor over the sig it plays like a clip from a song? I have seen them on several other forums and always thought they were cool so i wondered if any of you guys knew how to do that.
Thats not the sig itself but a mouseover effect. In otherwords its just html coding so that when the mouse goes over the sig it plays a tune.

Probably can find a tutorial for how to do it.

Also, I'll try and do a couple of the requests in here over the next couple of days, going to bed right now :)

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

looking again for an erin henderson sig, LB from umd

or a darrius hayward bey sig WR from umd

anyone??? please!
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^if i can find a good pic, i'll get you a HB sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
What happened to Mockaliscious? All of a sudden he's gone?
What are you talking about, I just sent you that fixed sig yesterday
Old 05-08-2007, 06:02 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
^if i can find a good pic, i'll get you a HB sig.
hell yeah thatd be tight man
Old 05-08-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
glennjamen3
Rookie

glennjamen3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

if anybody has time can someone make a hines ward sig? Here's a picture but anything will do. I'd really appreciate it.

http://graphics.boston.com/bonzai-fb...88069_2392.jpg

(of course rep and everything will be given)

Thank you Jimmy for the sig.
glennjamen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
glennjamen3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

if anyone wants to use..
that's sick. almost makes me want to be a bills fan

Old 05-09-2007, 06:15 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who wants to give me my 3rd bar i need 1 pt lol

glenn im on it
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default here you go

just + rep here you go

will edit to preference

Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/hinzeds1-2.jpg
if u want something to fill that middle just tell me text or what
and what it should say
Old 05-09-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
glennjamen3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
just + rep here you go

will edit to preference

Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/hinzeds1-2.jpg
if u want something to fill that middle just tell me text or what
and what it should say
That's awesome. I think it's good how it is, you can see Heinz stadium in the background. It's awesome. I don't know how you do it so fast. Thanks a lot.

Last edited by glennjamen3 : 05-09-2007 at 10:50 AM.
Old 05-09-2007, 02:12 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EDIT:Ok, scratch that, although I still wouldn't mind the cash sig. How about a Metal Gear sig, with Snake(Boss) from MGS 3 Snake Eater. Like maybe with his eye patch? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Last edited by ironman4579 : 05-09-2007 at 02:48 PM.
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Can an experienced sig maker make me a drew brees wallpaper please?

Ill give + rep for ever and stuff.

Thanks if anyone does it.
i can try this....

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
Can an experienced sig maker make me a drew brees wallpaper please?

Ill give + rep for ever and stuff.

Thanks if anyone does it.
here ya go

rep me and enjoy!

Go Ravens!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
-black
Pro Bowler

-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.-black is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a sig request. Since my user name is -Black, I would like for it to have its theme based off the Black Album Cover. Same fonts, shadows, colors, everything

I have the pictures, just one of you tremendous sig makers let me know if your willing to do it and I will send the pictures to you. I want to fit 3-4 guys on it so it would have to be fairly big. +rep and props to whoever is up for the challenge.

-sig by jkpigskin
-black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^don't care for the text, but the rest of it is the hottness!!!

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-09-2007, 03:50 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
^^don't care for the text, but the rest of it is the hottness!!!
wtf are you talking about? LOL, thats the acual album cover

hey -black, send me wat you want

Go Ravens!
Old 05-09-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Im looking for a killer Steve Nash sig, ill give rep for 5 days as pay :D

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
wtf are you talking about? LOL, thats the acual album cover

hey -black, send me wat you want
two ^'s means two posts up. which would be yours. that's what i mean.

Quote:
Titty sprinkles
Old 05-09-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
two ^'s means two posts up. which would be yours. that's what i mean.
haha my b... thanks man

Go Ravens!
Old 05-09-2007, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
on it 10 char
Old 05-09-2007, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Mockalicious
Rookie

Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.Mockalicious is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
EDIT:Ok, scratch that, although I still wouldn't mind the cash sig. How about a Metal Gear sig, with Snake(Boss) from MGS 3 Snake Eater. Like maybe with his eye patch? Thanks in advance.
Here is one I made

if you use it, cred and rep is appreciated
Old 05-09-2007, 05:23 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

anyone gettin anywhere on a heywrd - bey sig / erin henderson??

ill give rep and all that!!

itd be muchh appreciated
Old 05-09-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
here you go will edi to preferencee

Code:
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o94/jgbiii/phx.jpg