Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-20-2007, 11:04 PM    (permalink
tEk
Veteran

tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.tEk wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEvIcTR View Post
You dont even know what you are talking about you have been here since Jan. Post counts make no difference in where i can post or request sigs.
haha so true!

Hitman D
tEk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i get a erin henderson sig??

one guy was making one for me but he hasnt been around in 2 weeks

i have the picture, but i cant put it on here as i hada save the screen shot and put it into paint, so ill email the pic

ill give the cred + rep, etc.!
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikehop05 View Post
can i get a erin henderson sig??

one guy was making one for me but he hasnt been around in 2 weeks

i have the picture, but i cant put it on here as i hada save the screen shot and put it into paint, so ill email the pic

ill give the cred + rep, etc.!
i got you, ill find another pic dont worry abt it
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 02:40 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
You dont even know what you are talking about you have been here since Jan. Post counts make no difference in where i can post or request sigs.
the fact that youve been here since 06 and only have 200 posts means you dont post much and i dont give poeple like that sigs
Old 05-21-2007, 03:11 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

ThEvIcTR hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I've been around this site alot longer then anyone here, I was reading scotts mock drafts and play rankings when his site was lime green and white. I only post in threads when I feel like I need to add my two cents.

Oh **** it is the end of the world a packers fan isnt gonna make me a SIG.

Thanks to Gang Green for the SIG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpbXXPOgR2w
ThEvIcTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 03:13 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I've been around this site alot longer then anyone here, I was reading scotts mock drafts and play rankings when his site was lime green and white. I only post in threads when I feel like I need to add my two cents.

Oh **** it is the end of the world a packers fan isnt gonna make me a SIG.
Nice another person whos been here since '02 (I was on the main site too)

Thats what im saying that you shouldnt flip about about not getting a sig when there is a sig dump!
Old 05-21-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

what are you talking about I wasn't flipping out at all, you are trying to tell everyone with under 500 post that they cant request sigs.

Old 05-21-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
what are you talking about I wasn't flipping out at all, you are trying to tell everyone with under 500 post that they cant request sigs.
im sayign that not many sig-makers will make them for those people so they're better off trying the sig dump.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

Alright, well that works..

DChess if you get the chance can you make me a Mike Furrey SIG

Old 05-21-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:

theres one in the sig comment thread page 37
Old 05-21-2007, 03:32 PM    (permalink
ThEvIcTR
Rookie

Someone has that one I tried getting it from LionSmack earlier in the month.

Old 05-21-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Xavier Lee sig with "The X Factor" on it?
Old 05-21-2007, 06:17 PM    (permalink
mikehop05
Pro Bowler

mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mikehop05 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
i got you, ill find another pic dont worry abt it
alright thats cool, the pic i got was off the umterps.com website, the photo galleries of the games last year

but anything you wanna do is cool with me!
mikehop05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Can anyone make me a Xavier Lee sig with "The X Factor" on it?
I'll do this if you find me a pic

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Eagles own the NFC East
Veteran

Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.Eagles own the NFC East is a cocksman.

Quote:

ill do it foru if u want.
Old 05-21-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
steelcrew43
Veteran

steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.steelcrew43 could make a wolverine purr.

can i get a high quality lawrence timmons sig

sig by me
Go buckeyes,steelers, cavs

PM me for jersey transfers
steelcrew43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 09:43 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me a Glenn Dorsey one? I know I dont have enough posts but im not computer literate enough to make my own.

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 07:39 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
the fact that youve been here since 06 and only have 200 posts means you dont post much and i dont give poeple like that sigs
Dude why do you always rag on guys with small post counts? If you don't want to make them a sig then why bother replying to them?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 10:38 AM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
thats all you should give sigs too until you become more competent. thats what im doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Can anyone make me a Glenn Dorsey one? I know I dont have enough posts but im not computer literate enough to make my own.
I'll try and hook you up with some pics.

These are right off of his myspace.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 02:06 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Dude why do you always rag on guys with small post counts? If you don't want to make them a sig then why bother replying to them?
im not raggin on em im telllin them where they have a better chance of getting a sig
Old 05-22-2007, 03:17 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
I'll do this if you find me a pic
got one

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2007, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
i got you man

Quote:
who dey?
Old 05-22-2007, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Quote:
here you go:

cred please

Quote:
who dey?

Last edited by Bengals1690 : 05-22-2007 at 06:40 PM.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a Jon Garland White Sox sig?

here is a decent picture:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...arland_jon.jpg

If you can find a better picture that would work better for you, by all means, use it.

Also, all it would have to say is something like:

"White Sox Pitcher, Jon Garland #20"

But the sig maker can put any saying they want.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote