Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-29-2007, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Phrost

3000 by the way.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can anyone make me a straight LSU Marquise Hill sig with this pic? With the RIP on it?

rep plus cred will be given.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
Don't mention it, they are actually extremely fun to do...
I want to make them but can't download Gimp or photoshop :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockalicious View Post
one i made while practicing using video
can I use this as my sig on another forum?

Old 05-30-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I want to make them but can't download Gimp or photoshop :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
http://www.gimp.org/windows/

click the Automated Installer
Old 05-30-2007, 05:57 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
http://www.gimp.org/windows/

click the Automated Installer
no it's not that. my comp won't let me download it :(

Old 05-30-2007, 05:59 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
no it's not that. my comp won't let me download it :(
http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html
Download the 2nd thing for windows 2000 or newer(unless you have somethin else) then dowloas the Gimp for Windows

It worked for me
Old 05-30-2007, 06:25 PM    (permalink
reese

so u can make sigs using that gimp thing?
Old 05-30-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah so who wants to make me a sig with:
Saying: "Colorado Buffaloes"

Chris Brown- http://wzus.ask.com/r?t=a&d=us&s=a&c...rown%25201.jpg

Michael Lewis- http://www.nestofdeath.com/philadelp...002-lewis1.jpg

Lawrence Vickers- http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9iby6GXDl.../17/175621.jpg

Daniel Graham- http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=118174243516821711

Hugh Charles- http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyiGPD1...orial_na%26s=1

or any other pics..

Ill give rep and cred...

thanks

Last edited by BufFan71 : 05-30-2007 at 06:59 PM.
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

(i had to delete)

Last edited by BufFan71 : 05-30-2007 at 06:59 PM.
BufFan71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

can someone make me a Big Black sig that says DO WORK SON

PS if you can find the pic where the measure his arms, have it say 22s son
Green Bay Scat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:16 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I have a Craig Stevens/TE (Calfornia) sig? much Rep and Cred will be handed back to any1 up to the task

http://nationalchamps.net/2006/previ...stevens_sm.jpg
http://www.dailycal.org/images/art/1...ery2.TABAK.jpg

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:19 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
can someone make me a Big Black sig that says DO WORK SON

Haha, cant wait to see this one.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Could somebody make me a Kellen Lewis or James Hardy sig?

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:08 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
i got this

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:35 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway View Post
here ya go
cred + rep!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
cardsalltheway
Veteran

cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.cardsalltheway is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin View Post
here ya go
cred + rep!

Nasty :) adfasd

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club
cardsalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Acreboy
Pro Bowler

Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Acreboy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Still no Marquise Hill LSU sig?

That's cool. I just wanted an LSU one without the Patriots stuff like on the one I have.
Acreboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.Green Bay Scat is a cocksman.

what, no one holla at Big Black? DO WORK SON! man no love for fat people
Old 06-01-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

thats all i could find on that

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 01:30 AM    (permalink
Green Bay Scat
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post

thats all i could find on that
thats perfect, now if someone can have it say his BB thing and have it say DO WORK, 22s SON! that would kick major ass.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

My 1st sigs ever

Last edited by bills_red : 06-02-2007 at 02:47 PM.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 01:07 AM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thats perfect, now if someone can have it say his BB thing and have it say DO WORK, 22s SON! that would kick major ass.
I might try this one

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Just give cred if you use it

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Papelbon please. no specific pic or antything.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote