Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-28-2006, 03:57 PM    (permalink

yo DWhit-

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/leeevanscopy.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-28-2006, 04:05 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
Here's his photo gallery. Plenty pics of him in his red jersey. Maybe you could change the render, because I agree. It would look better with him in his red uni.
wheres the gallery? i might change that render
Old 11-28-2006, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Could someone make me a rufus alexander sig? (foosballisthedevil, I really like your work 8) )

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/ralexandercopy.jpg[/IMG]
it woulda worked better if i had gotten a pic of him in his red jersey, whatever.

hope you like

I added in that Sweet Home Chicago cuz I remember an earlier request from you about a tie-in with the Bears. If you like it cool, if you want me to take it out, its whatever
Here's his photo gallery. Plenty pics of him in his red jersey. Maybe you could change the render, because I agree. It would look better with him in his red uni.
damn, I forgot to post the link! Here it is...

http://www.soonersports.com/PhotoAlb...& PALBID=1783

I think I like this pic best, but it is up to you to pick which one...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Code:

hope you like

I really like these pic's to...

Old 11-28-2006, 04:39 PM    (permalink

do you guys use a website to make sigs? if so can yall post some the names?
Old 11-28-2006, 04:42 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenPlayer52
RoverGFX
DeadfireGFX

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 04:47 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
RoverGFX
DeadfireGFX
Thanks man
Old 11-28-2006, 04:48 PM    (permalink

Quote:
jagfan.....i spaced, forgot lighting, choose:

lighting version

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/modrew2copy.jpg[/IMG]
original ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ up a few posts
Dude that is so sick. Thats alot.
Old 11-28-2006, 04:54 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Code:

hope you like

I really like these pic's to...
thanks bro
Old 11-28-2006, 05:19 PM    (permalink
BALLIN

i want someone to make me a sig but i know i need a certain amount of post,but how many do i need to get
Old 11-28-2006, 05:21 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALLIN
i want someone to make me a sig but i know i need a certain amount of post,but how many do i need to get
fitf would probabally make you one.

Your best bet is just to leave a request...and just wear the default sig until it is filled.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:48 PM    (permalink
MikeD

Hey rainbowkid could i get a deshawn jackson sig? or any one else please
Old 11-28-2006, 05:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Dwayne Jarrett sig please..

here ya go

DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 05:59 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:

Your best bet is just to leave a request...and just wear the default sig until it is filled.
haha great, im a sig wh0re. (it edits out the actual word. who knew?)

but yeah, i probly can. i dont buy into the whole posts=sigs thing too much.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Never mind, no good pics
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:09 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

haha great, im a sig wh0re. (it edits out the actual word. who knew?)

but yeah, i probly can. i dont buy into the whole posts=sigs thing too much.
yourfavestoner wants a Mo Drew sig too. lol, so I recomended you, soooo could you make him one? It will look really funny because Unseen has a Mo Drew one as well, so we'll all have the same player. Anyways, have at it if you will.
Old 11-28-2006, 06:22 PM    (permalink

how come no one wants a reashean mathis sig. I think he has been the best player on the jags defense this season.
Old 11-28-2006, 07:33 PM    (permalink
DWhitner20
Veteran

DWhitner20 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
yo DWhit-

Sweet! Thanks. :D
DWhitner20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:38 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

I picture Creek as the type who works as a pimp and wears those big coats and walks with a flashy cane
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:43 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno
I picture Creek as the type who works as a pimp and wears those big coats and walks with a flashy cane
k...
Old 11-28-2006, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
k...
oops i thought this was the random discussion thread :P
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 07:49 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
k...
oops i thought this was the random discussion thread :P

thats what i figured
Old 11-28-2006, 08:26 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
can someone plz make me a sig with half todd heap and half steve mcnair? i would really appreciate it seeing as how im stuck wit a newb sig
i made a steve mcnair sig a while ago and you are welcome to use it, if not, no hard feelings

EDIT: too awful to show.
Old 11-28-2006, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
can someone plz make me a sig with half todd heap and half steve mcnair? i would really appreciate it seeing as how im stuck wit a newb sig
i made a steve mcnair sig a while ago and you are welcome to use it, if not, no hard feelings

not my best, but meh, its aight

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/stevemcnaircopy2.jpg[/IMG]
I like most of your work, but eww...

Old 11-28-2006, 09:30 PM    (permalink

I hate it i know. It started out so cool looking too, i just rushed the rest.