Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-02-2006, 06:52 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats sweet you like the cavs and the buckeyes, but you only have 11 posts and you cant get two sigs, only one
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Savage_Nation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
thats sweet you like the cavs and the buckeyes, but you only have 11 posts and you cant get two sigs, only one
Ok, the OSU one please!

Oden double double in only 23 min today, and he did it left handed.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:59 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Mirror Mirror on the wall who needs a sig most of them all.... "why TH3 does".... what should this sig include mirror.... "why is should display a world famous soccer player named Wayne Rooney"....

a conversation between the Sig Fairy and his magical mirror on 12/2/06
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:00 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
Mirror Mirror on the wall who needs a sig most of them all.... "why TH3 does".... what should this sig include mirror.... "why is should display a world famous soccer player named Wayne Rooney"....

a conversation between the Sig Fairy and his magical mirror on 12/2/06
You lie

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:07 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Nation
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Ok, the OSU one please!

Oden double double in only 23 min today, and he did it left handed.
I will make you one if you get over 50 posts.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Savage_Nation

How do you guys make them? Is there a software program that you use? I could probably do it myself.
Old 12-03-2006, 02:02 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage_Nation
How do you guys make them? Is there a software program that you use? I could probably do it myself.
Photoshop or GIMP. It will take a while before you make a good one and you'd have to commit to improving.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:02 PM    (permalink

download GIMP and go to

mrgd.net
deadlyfiregfx.com

and follow tuts, you will make terrible ones for a while before you get good, but its worth it.
Old 12-03-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like a Brian Griese, with a picture of him and the words "It's Time".

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 04:41 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

here are some sigs that are free for people to use. if interested, pm me and i will get you the code

Old 12-03-2006, 07:45 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Can someone make me a Rose Bowl game sig in honor of Michigan. Thanks.

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
here are some sigs that are free for people to use. if interested, pm me and i will get you the code

crap this sucks man im gonna lose our battle
Old 12-03-2006, 08:38 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time before you can get a sig made ?
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 08:59 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
Do you have to be here for a certain amount of time before you can get a sig made ?
yeah, like 100 posts.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:52 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2

Or you could just right click and get the code
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:22 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^^^ya but some people dont know that so i figured i would help out the people that dont know
Old 12-03-2006, 10:35 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I will ask again can i get a Wayne Rooney sig please... :?
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

I would like a Josh Brown sig... preferably with slightly hidden text insulting yodachu.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:13 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TH3
I will ask again can i get a Wayne Rooney sig please... :?
I'm on it...

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 05:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess, is the Antonio Pierce sig I requested too difficult to pull off? If it is, let me know, I'll change it around. All I really want is an Antonio Pierce sig with him in blue, and a blueish theme to the whole sig with the words "cerebral assassin" on it. If you can throw in the Xs and Os, thats cool, if not, don't sweat it.
Old 12-04-2006, 05:56 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

sorry, if anybody requested a sig i have to hold off until wednesday of next week. college is really kicking my ass. sry, but i really need to concentrate.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:10 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a sig of Lucious Pusey? http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

I just saw this guy on the Best Name Ever thread and now I want his sig because his name is worthy of one.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:28 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman
Can I get a sig of Lucious Pusey? http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player...layerId=148900

I just saw this guy on the Best Name Ever thread and now I want his sig because his name is worthy of one.
good luck finding a pic of that.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:36 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman

good luck finding a pic of that.
There are quite a few good Lucious Pussey pictures if you know you what I mean.
Old 12-04-2006, 06:39 PM    (permalink
nvot9
All-Pro

Location: And it's not even that big of a deal, something like 8% of kids do it.
nvot9 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

How long wil that last...3 days before you realize it's stupid and you want another one?

Jets will not take McFadden...
nvot9 is offline   Reply With Quote