Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-04-2010, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the grungy look but not a fan of the "Born to be Wylde" part.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 09:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I like the grungy look but not a fan of the "Born to be Wylde" part.
what text would you want?
Old 08-04-2010, 09:23 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i can try and sample the color from the new Niner unis if you'd like.
BTW, i love the text in your sig, did you make it? if so could you give me the name of that font, its cold.
Sounds good, bro.

As for the sig and its font... No, I didn't make it. I was fortunate enough to have a gentleman by the name of Sirbob make it for me about 2 years ago.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Sounds good, bro.

As for the sig and its font... No, I didn't make it. I was fortunate enough to have a gentleman by the name of Sirbob make it for me about 2 years ago.
allrighty.
i'll see what i can do.
Old 08-04-2010, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
Order Of The Black
SDMF

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-04-2010, 09:34 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Alcohol Fueled Brewtality
Order Of The Black
SDMF
are those cd titles and either or?
Old 08-04-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

First two are CD titles
SDMF is a phrase
Society Dwelling Mother ******* or Strength Determination Merciless Forever

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-04-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
First two are CD titles
SDMF is a phrase
Society Dwelling Mother ******* or Strength Determination Merciless Forever
allrighty then, will give it a go.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:31 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bengals, is this font too wild?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Money.
Nailed it!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 08-04-2010, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sounds good, bro.

hey man, i thought your sig had a transparent BG but it dont, the skins are white here and so is the bg of your sig.(made it difficult to tell until i saved and opened in Photoshop) that makes it very difficult to change anything w/o the psd file.

i did add a darken layer to try and make it more of reddish color i think you wanted.

removed the sig, my attempt to darken the red was terrible.
sorry.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-05-2010 at 01:48 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 04:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

I like this picture a lot.

I wouldn't wear it for awhile, because I dig the Pokemon right now, but a Vikings sig using kind of the same style as the BRadshaw sig with one of these two pictures would make me jizz my pants. Don't work on it yet unless you are super bored, but I will bumb this post when I am ready for a new one :)
Prock heres the Moss sig i promiced.
only thing is i had to use a different pic, hope thats cool.
Old 08-05-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Prock heres the Moss sig i promiced.
only thing is i had to use a different pic, hope thats cool.
Damn! I love it. I will sport it as soon as I am ready to give up the Pokesig. Thanks mang.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
Damn! I love it. I will sport it as soon as I am ready to give up the Pokesig. Thanks mang.
thats cool.
its entirely up to you bro.
i remembered you said you wanted the Moss sig something like the Bradshaw sig so i went ahead and made it.
Old 08-05-2010, 05:27 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig of Allen Iverson and Andre Iguodala and at the bottom in red letters say past and present? Thanks
Old 08-05-2010, 06:03 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
Can someone make me a sig of Allen Iverson and Andre Iguodala and at the bottom in red letters say past and present? Thanks
hey man i tried a quick one:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-05-2010 at 08:39 PM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 09:36 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow, love the sixers and moss sigs. nice work!

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hey could someone make me a jeremy lin sig? it would be greatly appreciated :D
Old 08-06-2010, 02:18 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
wow, love the sixers and moss sigs. nice work!
Thanks Man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
hey could someone make me a jeremy lin sig? it would be greatly appreciated :D
i'll try
Old 08-06-2010, 02:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Michigan, a quick one:
Old 08-06-2010, 06:12 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hey man, i thought your sig had a transparent BG but it dont, the skins are white here and so is the bg of your sig.(made it difficult to tell until i saved and opened in Photoshop) that makes it very difficult to change anything w/o the psd file.

i did add a darken layer to try and make it more of reddish color i think you wanted.

removed the sig, my attempt to darken the red was terrible.
sorry.
No problem. Thanks for trying, brotha. I appreciate it.
Old 08-06-2010, 06:42 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No problem. Thanks for trying, brotha. I appreciate it.
i found a font thats really close to this but i've never tried the 3d effects he used.
i may try and do one like yours, if thats cool with you.
Old 08-07-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Michigan, a quick one:
thanks!!!! excellent work, as always. i'll keep coming to you for sigs in the future :)
Old 08-07-2010, 03:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
i found a font thats really close to this but i've never tried the 3d effects he used.
i may try and do one like yours, if thats cool with you.
Sure, if you'd like. Can't hurt to try. I don't mind if the font is different. I'd actually prefer it all lower case (the uppercase "L" hangin out in the middle always bugged me)but whatev.
Old 08-07-2010, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Sure, if you'd like. Can't hurt to try. I don't mind if the font is different. I'd actually prefer it all lower case (the uppercase "L" hangin out in the middle always bugged me)but whatev.
i'll see what i can come up with.
i'll sample the colors from the Niners logo.