Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-08-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate to do this BK, but I need a Chael Sonnen sig.
Pretty please.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Pretty please.
no prob, i'll try bro.
Old 08-08-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Pretty please.
here ya go man:

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 08-08-2010 at 10:07 PM. Reason: changed text
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:02 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone want a sig? I have some old ones you can wear

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests
wiscbadgerfootball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
anyone want a sig? I have some old ones you can wear
post some of 'em here, you should get some takers.
the one you're wearing looks pretty good man.
Old 08-08-2010, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can anyone make me an Emmanuel Sanders sig in a Steeler uniform that says, "Emmanuel Sanders, the Next Great 88".
Old 08-08-2010, 07:22 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wiscbadgerfootball is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
post some of 'em here, you should get some takers.
the one you're wearing looks pretty good man.
okay

more to come..

Old 08-08-2010, 07:42 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

collab:

unfortunately I guess I don't have a lot anymore

Old 08-08-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Can anyone make me an Emmanuel Sanders sig in a Steeler uniform that says, "Emmanuel Sanders, the Next Great 88".
Yea, I'll do that later on tonight.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
okay

more to come..
i like several of these but that gift of gab is awesome Bro.
good Job!
Old 08-08-2010, 10:38 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

thank you, I hope that I can get photoshop up and running sometime and maybe make some more it's been probably over a year

Old 08-09-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Yea, I'll do that later on tonight.
Sorry about this man, I started on it last night but I was too tired to finish it, getting 17 hours of sleep the past 3 nights combined just doesn't work. I'm finishing it right now, and I'll have it done shortly.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 08-09-2010, 12:57 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Here ya go Hines:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-09-2010, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a King of the Hill sig with this image:

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/..._hill-5138.jpg

Like if you crop the image and put "King of the Hill" text that would be fine.
Old 08-09-2010, 11:17 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gribble View Post

Yea, that should be no problem.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:06 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:

Here you go, it had to be taller than the normal sig, hope that's alright, if not I can crop it again and take off the bottom below the dog's head.:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:12 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here you go, it had to be taller than the normal sig, hope that's alright, if not I can crop it again and take off the bottom below the dog's head.:
Yeah it'd be fine to take off the bottom. Thanks for doing this btw.
Old 08-10-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah it'd be fine to take off the bottom. Thanks for doing this btw.
no problem, and here ya go, it's still a little bigger than the normal sig, but not by too much.:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 08-10-2010, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Quote:
no problem, and here ya go, it's still a little bigger than the normal sig, but not by too much.:
Looks great man.
Old 08-10-2010, 01:07 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

definitely some excellent work wiscbadgerfootball.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 11:01 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

thanks! anyone have a request?

Old 08-11-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
SwagU
Veteran

SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SwagU is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

College season is right around the corner, so if someone could make me a awesome Jacory Harris sig it woul be greatly appreciated. +rep for efforts.
SwagU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 06:50 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

i'll give it a shot

Old 08-11-2010, 08:33 PM    (permalink
wiscbadgerfootball
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwagU View Post
College season is right around the corner, so if someone could make me a awesome Jacory Harris sig it woul be greatly appreciated. +rep for efforts.
is this alright?

Old 08-11-2010, 08:56 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
thanks! anyone have a request?
A nice lookin' Tyvon Branch sig would be great. I like what I've seen from you thus far. Keep up the good work, dude.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote