Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-23-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol the text boxes look sweet.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:22 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your request VIP:
Old 08-23-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
Chucky, hope you dont mind, i used a pic i had cut for another request.

and i'm kinda getting into these text boxes as well. lol
Looks good
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:28 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Looks good
cool then, glad you like it.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:30 PM    (permalink
V.I.P
Pro Bowler

V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.V.I.P is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your request VIP:
Another masterpiece! thanks again bro.

Mike Will & V-Jax
V.I.P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 10:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

glad you liked it V-I-P.

its actually my fav sig i've made over the last month or so.
thanks for requesting it.
Old 08-23-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
cool then, glad you like it.
upon further examination.

You got the names mixed up haha. You think you could switch that?
Old 08-23-2010, 10:56 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
your request VIP:
Yeah, no kidding, this is one of the nicest ones you've made BK, good ****. I also like the rounded out edges lol.
Old 08-23-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

lol just my luck.

sorry bout that. ya i'll switch them or if you want i can remove the text box altogether and then change the names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, no kidding, this is one of the nicest ones you've made BK, good ****. I also like the rounded out edges lol.
thanks MetSox
Old 08-23-2010, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

here ya go chucky, sorry bout the f up on the text.

i did change the font, hope thats ok.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
here ya go chucky, sorry bout the f up on the text.

i did change the font, hope thats ok.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BoneKrusher again.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:57 AM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 100 alt accounts to give myself rep

clover_jeez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My sig died on me. I need another one.

I would like a Kroy Biermann sig. He's a DE for the falcons.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:K...8AE10.ashx&t=1

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a sig that goes something like this:

It's Mike Webster on the left, Dermontti Dawson on the right, and Maurkice Pouncey in the middle. The yellow lines are for a kind of weird effect that I want the numbers to have, where Mike Webster's "5" and Dawson's "3" are highlighted (in some way that the players themselves are still visible) and are connected to Pouncey's 5 and 3, respectively.

If possible, I'd like Pouncey to be bigger than Webster or Dawson, kind of how they look in these pics (feel free to use others though):

Finally, could it say "The Heir has Arrived" somewhere?

I'll +rep whoever helps me multiple times. Thanks in advance!

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 03:16 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post

imma try this with a different pic tho.
Old 08-24-2010, 05:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

my attempt, i had to use another pic. the one you posted was way too small.
Old 08-24-2010, 06:39 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

It's Mike Webster on the left, Dermontti Dawson on the right, and Maurkice Pouncey in the middle. The yellow lines are for a kind of weird effect that I want the numbers to have, where Mike Webster's "5" and Dawson's "3" are highlighted (in some way that the players themselves are still visible) and are connected to Pouncey's 5 and 3, respectively.

If possible, I'd like Pouncey to be bigger than Webster or Dawson, kind of how they look in these pics (feel free to use others though):

imma try this eventho the Webster pic is really too small.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.clover_jeez is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
my attempt, i had to use another pic. the one you posted was way too small.
Artistic flexibility my friend.

Old 08-24-2010, 09:13 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

Quote:

Old 08-24-2010, 09:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post

the arrows were the only thing that seemed to work for me.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:41 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_jeez View Post

thats awesome man.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:43 PM    (permalink
clover_jeez
DiG's Master
Veteran

Thumbs up

Quote:
thats awesome man.
You're awesome

Old 08-24-2010, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great stuff as always BoneKrusher! I'll be wearing this one for a while!

Props to clover_jeez!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:46 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by clover_jeez View Post
You're awesome

nah, i wish.
i love the font you used and the clipping mask with the BIERMANN text was really hot.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah, it's cool, gets the message across.

Gotta rep others before repping you again. :)

Props to clover_jeez!