Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-08-2011, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
Question- why can't I get a sig under my name? Did I loose permission or something?
Go to- User CP, then Edit Options. Scroll down and make sure the show signatures box is checked.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering, can someone hook me up with another Marshall sig? I want a bad ass looking picture.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher.

Think you could possibly update my sig? Instead of National Championsip Bound, just make it say National Champs. As well as possibly throw in a Michael Dyer sig into the rotation if you have time. Rep and Cred.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Can someone make me a Kevin Love sig?

Please and thank you.

NAO PLZ!

Kidding. But I'll give you rep and stuff.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2011, 11:43 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone feel like helping me out with a quick graphics related thing? Should only take someone 5, 10 minutes. I just need a banner created for a mock blog for one of my classes and I cant seem to find fenikz who usually does this stuff for me. I can PM you info but I need it ASAP. Rep obviously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:38 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Anyone feel like helping me out with a quick graphics related thing? Should only take someone 5, 10 minutes. I just need a banner created for a mock blog for one of my classes and I cant seem to find fenikz who usually does this stuff for me. I can PM you info but I need it ASAP. Rep obviously.
Haha, I came here for the same thing. I'm taking a blogging class this semester and naturally the only think I care to blog about is the draft.

I'm also looking for a graphic banner for the top of my blog. PM me if you're willing to help out and I'll gladly rep, thanks. Just looking for something simple shouldn't be that hard.

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd love a cameron jordan sig

please!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 12:57 AM    (permalink
87Canes
Rookie

87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.87Canes wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Can anyone make me a sig of Allen Bailey?
87Canes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could i get a sig of Ice Cube with this pic maybe?

http://www.mytopartists.com/ice-cube/222493_0007.jpg

and the phrase "You can bet, I can dance under water and not get wet"

+rep and cred thx :)

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any thoughts on my new sig? Shows off my wizardry in MS Paint, I know.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Could i get a sig of Ice Cube with this pic maybe?

http://www.mytopartists.com/ice-cube/222493_0007.jpg

and the phrase "You can bet, I can dance under water and not get wet"

+rep and cred thx :)
Old 01-23-2011, 12:00 AM    (permalink
xxxxxxxx
Veteran

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

If someone would make me a dez bryant sig it would be awesome.
xxxxxxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiMoOo View Post
Sick work cuz!!

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
woooo that's fire!! Thx a lot :)

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone would like to make me a sick Sean Weatherspoon, William Moore, or just Atlanta Falcons (Like a huddle picture, or something similar to that) sig in general, that would be much appreciated. I'm not sure if there is someone who I should ask in particular, but anything works. Or if anybody knows of a website where I can find some decent Falcon sigs, that would be cool. My user name does not have to be in it, but if you want to put it in it, that is fine.

Thank you!
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiMoOo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Exploder View Post
If anyone would like to make me a sick Sean Weatherspoon, William Moore, or just Atlanta Falcons (Like a huddle picture, or something similar to that) sig in general, that would be much appreciated. I'm not sure if there is someone who I should ask in particular, but anything works. Or if anybody knows of a website where I can find some decent Falcon sigs, that would be cool. My user name does not have to be in it, but if you want to put it in it, that is fine.

Thank you!
Old 01-25-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

can anyone make me a sig with Bj Raji, with the line "proving that fat man can still dance"
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get this in a sig that says "Why didn't I wear a rubber?"
with this pic:

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:47 AM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You are the man! Thanks so much, I love it!
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
with this pic:
bumpity bumpity bump bump

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1200 rep points to whoever makes me a badass Gabe Carimi sig.

Here are some pics to use:

http://sportcitychefs.com/blog/wp-co...-wisconsin.jpg

http://njjewishnews.com/kaplanskorne...CarimiGabe.png

http://www.engr.wisc.edu/cmsimages/Carimi_Crop.jpg

http://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townn...1179.image.jpg

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 04:40 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
with this pic:
Real simple attempt:

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll give this an attempt.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WAIT!!! How the hell did you find this picture of my wife? I didn't know she did this!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
MiMoOo
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
WAIT!!! How the hell did you find this picture of my wife? I didn't know she did this!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!
We are married to the same girl. :/ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!