Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-14-2007, 10:39 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's a challenge for you guys.

I want a signature with Maurice Jones-Drew, Greg Jones, and Matt Jones in it.

I'd like it to say "Meet the Joneses"

If you can't make room for the three, just make one with Drew and Greg Jones.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag

You should have it say "Keeping up with the Joneses."

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92
hey, can someone make me a steven jackson sig.. doesn't matter what picture it is and wording "the machine" thanks :)

I didn't put that text in, sorry
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:31 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane Ditka
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag

You should have it say "Keeping up with the Joneses."
That instead. >>
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Quote:
Could someone make me a sig using this picture of Robbie Gould...

With the text: As Good as Gould

And please, could an experienced sig maker make it, Robbie Gould deserves the best.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:32 AM    (permalink
ncbigbody
Veteran

ncbigbody hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Quote:
Originally Posted by ncbigbody
I would like a sig of Bobby Carpenter on one side, and Demarcus Ware on the other side, whatever colors and stuff you can use your imagination on it. I promise to make out with whoever makes it, thanks a oodle.
i would never contribute to the replacing of possibly the only vida guerra sig on this website.

hottie.

end of discussion.
That sig isnt mine, im borrowing it from someone else, im just using it until I can get a new one. So if someone could please make me a Demarcus Ware with Bobby Carpenter sig, i would be a very happy human being.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan
ncbigbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
sigmakers, theres like 8 requests here, help out some people that dont know how to use PS, take one for the team and be nice this holiday season (MLK Day)
ok, i just got back home, ill take patrick willis if i can find a render, aNYtitan has asked multiple times and hasnt been pushy about it.
Thank you man, if u do find a better picture of him that you can us then thats great. If u can't, then could you make me a Ted Ginn Jr. sig. Thanks a million

sorry about those black spots to the left, i tried everything to get rid of them, but theyre there to stay. other than that, im happy with this outcome
actually, that sucks, heres v2 (with code)

Code:
[IMG]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/foosballisthedevil/tedginnv2copy-2.jpg[/IMG]
Thanks alot man, much appreciated its sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 10:33 AM    (permalink
holtfan92
Veteran

holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.holtfan92 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix
Quote:
Originally Posted by holtfan92
hey, can someone make me a steven jackson sig.. doesn't matter what picture it is and wording "the machine" thanks :)

I didn't put that text in, sorry
thanks thats great :)
holtfan92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:05 AM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

[quote="Smokey Joe"]Could someone make me a sig using this picture of Robbie Gould...

And please, could an experienced sig maker make it, Robbie Gould deserves the best.

Old 01-15-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
HTTank22
Rookie

HTTank22 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by HTTank22
can someone make me a kerry rhodes sig?
i got this one

here you go!
Thanks man I appreciate it.
HTTank22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forzy
Pacman Jones sig with this pic someone please, I will give credit underneath it.
Or any pic is fine, or a Vince Young one if someone has one.

I'll take this one. Gonna use my own pic choice k?
Old 01-15-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
nyjetsfan15
Rookie

nyjetsfan15 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can somebody please make me a sig of cotchery and coles?
Old 01-15-2007, 01:48 PM    (permalink

For McGee:

Old 01-15-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Pacman Jones sig with this pic someone please, I will give credit underneath it.
Here ya go...

Old 01-15-2007, 02:34 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Here ya go...

thats awesome man good work
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 02:55 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

can someone make me a heroes sig?

heres a pic you can use:

http://www.falltvpreview.com/images/...ral/heroes.jpg

thanks in advance

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:04 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone put these two pics together and put "PalmerToCJ" in the middle with like a orange border and rotate the Chad picture so he is facing the other way? I suck at photoshop and you guys don't

PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Old 01-15-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

i have a bigger version of that pic, so ill do it

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:

YES! I love you and now so does Robbie Gould.

Old 01-15-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hope you like itQ!

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

hope you like itQ!
That sig is as good as gould!

I love it, thanks a ton!

Old 01-15-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Nice sig JK.
Old 01-15-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
BuffaloDraftGeek
Rookie

BuffaloDraftGeek hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
BuffaloDraftGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 05:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloDraftGeek
Ok, obviously by last one was too much. Here's an easier one. Could someone make me a donte whitner sig with the text reach? in it? I can't find a good picture, but if I do I'll post one. I'd prefer him in a bills uni.
i have a decent donte sig in the dump, check it out, i guess i could slap some text on if you wanted