Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-18-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbeaukid2
we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out
I would get photochop but isn't it like 150 bucks?
Old 01-18-2007, 07:31 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
we need more guys to make sigs for these people. some guys need to get photoshop so that they can help out
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
70challenger457

can anyone minimize my avy for me, my program can't do it
Old 01-18-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....
thanks again jkp
Old 01-18-2007, 07:56 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70challenger457
Quote:
actually, someone on rover figured out how to crack CS3, thatd be pretty helpful to alot of people here...
Old 01-18-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I downloaded a free trial of CS2 but I dont know **** about making sigs

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
I guess I could bang out a few quickies.. 10 min ones... quality wont be there but a sig is a sig.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014
hey can someone make me a dwayne jarret sig usin this pic

i will give credit.....would be greatly appreciated
I'll take this one. havent made a Jarrett sig yet. :P
Old 01-18-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
try 700
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Can someone make me a Samardzija sig out of this?

theres a sweet shark sig in the sig dump

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone want to teach how to make a sig (i checked rover but still confused)

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
I downloaded a free trial of CS2 but I dont know *********** about making sigs
thats wat mrgd.net is for

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
do you at least know the basics?

if not check out the photoshop website for the basics

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will make a sig for somebody if they want. have to have at least a hundred posts
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:35 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
check gambit, it has some good beginner tutorials

http://z8.invisionfree.com/GFX_Desig...ex.php?act=idx
Old 01-18-2007, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess
Quote:
Quote:
try 700
I had the 60 day free trial or whatever it was back in September, I haven't paid anything yet and I can still use it somehow.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Get Gimp 2.2.

It's what I use and it's very good, just not as good as PS.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:

seems like a young site with potential...... i might give the ole register a click

Go Ravens!
Old 01-18-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

seems like a young site with potential...... i might give the ole register a click
sweet, it just got made like 3 days ago too
Old 01-18-2007, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Donno
Veteran

Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Donno is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can I get a Kevin Durant sig please thanks.
Old 01-18-2007, 10:38 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can i get a sig of a popsicle saying "im so yummy"

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
hey can someone make me a dwayne jarret sig usin this pic

i will give credit.....would be greatly appreciated
I'll take this one. havent made a Jarrett sig yet. :P

Thanks alot man.....greatly appreciated, ill give ya credit
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Here ya go... hope u like it... not my best but ... only spent like 15 min on it.

Old 01-19-2007, 01:10 AM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Here ya go... hope u like it... not my best but ... only spent like 15 min on it.

hey man thats sweet....thanks alot
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to have an old-school Saints sig with the old Saints logo and the four members of the Dome Patrol (Sam Mills, Vaughn Johnson, Rickey Jackson, Pat Swilling) but somehow, disappeared when I came on the computer one day.

If someone could pull that off and make me one like that again, I'd greatly appreciate it. :D

Thanks in advance!

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote