Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-01-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
The fact that you don't know who this is saddens me greatly
Sorry OSU!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Sorry OSU!
You said you are 15 right?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
16. Should that have something to do with it?

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 06:34 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
16. Should that have something to do with it?
Her name is Selma Hayek. She was at her height in the 90s and early 00s, but she is still pretty amazing at 45. She's an actress.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm only a year older than him and I know who the woman is. I mean granted I did watch From Dusk Till Dawn when I was like 12 with my dad and totally popped a chub during her table dance so maybe that's why I know her. I didn't think she was so unknown to my generation.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Her name is Selma Hayek. She was at her height in the 90s and early 00s, but she is still pretty amazing at 45. She's an actress.
Thats my excuse then!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Forget the size limit, i can be normal size.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

thats a very difficult pic to work with but i'll try anywho.
Old 04-01-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
thats a very difficult pic to work with but i'll try anywho.
Thanks BK. It can be any size btw.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thanks BK. It can be any size btw.
i thought you said it had to be under 150 pixels in height?
Old 04-01-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
i thought you said it had to be under 150 pixels in height?
It doesnt matter if it is, but i found out that the person doesnt have a sig size limit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-01-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
It doesnt matter if it is, but i found out that the person doesnt have a sig size limit. Sorry for any inconvenience.
here ya go man, i made it 140 pixels in height.

like i said the pic is really low quality and i had to use the splatter stock to cover her right arm that was cut off in the original photo.

but like i said, i tried.
Old 04-02-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
here ya go man, i made it 140 pixels in height.

like i said the pic is really low quality and i had to use the splatter stock to cover her right arm that was cut off in the original photo.

but like i said, i tried.
Thats great but i think you may have wrote the name wrong. Its Salma, i cant tell what it says but just to make sure.

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-02-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go watch Wild Wild West with Will Smith in it...
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 10:55 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thats great but i think you may have wrote the name wrong. Its Salma, i cant tell what it says but just to make sure.
sure did spell it wrong, imma try for a different look.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

SP, this version was made with a different pic:

hope you liked it better.
Old 04-02-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Yeah thats awesome. Thanks BK!

RIP themaninblack
Old 04-03-2012, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BoneKrusher, can I get a pic of these two together? Any of them would do, but preferably the first. Put the caption as something like "Dynamic Duo".

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...jpg?1329682649

Old 04-03-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Hey BoneKrusher, can I get a pic of these two together? Any of them would do, but preferably the first. Put the caption as something like "Dynamic Duo".
/001/578
sure man, i'll try.
Old 04-03-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Bulldogs:
Old 04-03-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nailed it, thanks bro.
Old 04-03-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Nailed it, thanks bro.
cool, glad you liked it man.
i tried to keep the grunge stocks out of this one.
Old 04-06-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Starling

Myers

Hosmer

Moustakas

Gordon

Bones,

Any chance we can work these five into a sig...with a the words Royal Flush across it.

Thanks

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:48 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post

Bones,

Any chance we can work these five into a sig...with a the words Royal Flush across it.

Thanks
will try man.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
will try man.
Thank you sir! Much appreciated

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote