Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-03-2012, 07:23 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Awesome, thanks man.
no prob, i tried another look:
Old 05-03-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hey BK...do you mind putting together something fierce looking with Melvin Ingram together for me? I really don't have an image preference, any kind of action shot would be terrific. here's a fun one but anything from the google search works for me. thanks!

dont know about fierce looking but i made one. hope you dont mind i went with a pic i had cut already.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
no prob, i tried another look:
Excellent, I'm gonna go with this one. I owe you +rep.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Excellent, I'm gonna go with this one. I owe you +rep.
no prob, tried another one:
Old 05-03-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

another Seau Sig (Patriots)
Old 05-03-2012, 06:21 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK, I know you've been inundated with requests for Seau signatures, but if you manage to find the time I would appreciate your creative touch as well. I found this excellent photograph of him that I don't think I managed to do justice with my rusty photoshop skills. If you could take a swing at it, I would be grateful.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Hey BK, I know you've been inundated with requests for Seau signatures, but if you manage to find the time I would appreciate your creative touch as well. I found this excellent photograph of him that I don't think I managed to do justice with my rusty photoshop skills. If you could take a swing at it, I would be grateful.
yours look great man, i didn't know you were into Photoshop?

i will try the pic tho, if you want.
Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to be years ago. It's been more than three years since I've been really into it/actively doing stuff though. But yeah, if you think this one is fine, that's cool.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I used to be years ago. It's been more than three years since I've been really into it/actively doing stuff though. But yeah, if you think this one is fine, that's cool.
yeah, i love it man.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would like to request a sig with this pic in there
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xWR6ur_61J...davis+face.jpg

and using this type of script if possible..something Pirateish
my username Raiderz4Life
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...,r:0,s:0,i:102

Thx and +rep of course :)

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Would like to request a sig with this pic in there
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xWR6ur_61J...davis+face.jpg

and using this type of script if possible..something Pirateish
my username Raiderz4Life
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...,r:0,s:0,i:102

Thx and +rep of course :)

a quick one,
let me know if this is something like you wanted:
Old 05-05-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
a quick one,
let me know if this is something like you wanted:
Looks great BK.

Just one minor thing if you could get rid of the s and just leave the z and it would be golden. Sorry bout that.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 06:34 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Looks great BK.

Just one minor thing if you could get rid of the s and just leave the z and it would be golden. Sorry bout that.
oops, sorry bout that.

i'll edit it.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:07 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

here ya go raiderz4life:

sorry bout the typo.

Last edited by BoneKrusher : 05-06-2012 at 09:13 AM.
BoneKrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
here ya go raiderz4life:

sorry bout the typo.
Love it BK. thank you

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could i get Brian Jennings sig?

Here's a good pic of him: http://www.49ers.com/assets/images/n...ngs-header.jpg
Old 05-06-2012, 03:05 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
Could i get Brian Jennings sig?

Here's a good pic of him: http://www.49ers.com/assets/images/n...ngs-header.jpg
i'll do this in a few if no one else trys it.
Old 05-06-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

hawkeye:
Old 05-06-2012, 05:25 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hawkeye:
Much appreciated! +rep
hawkeye123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hey BK...do you mind putting together something fierce looking with Melvin Ingram together for me? I really don't have an image preference, any kind of action shot would be terrific. here's a fun one but anything from the google search works for me. thanks!
im gonna try this again.
Old 05-06-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

CC.SD:
Old 05-07-2012, 05:34 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could i get a sign using this photo http://www.examiner.com/sites/defaul...3/e4/493_5.jpg

And instead of using his name, can u put "All Done" in quotations at the bottom of the pic in a nice big font. It would be greatly appreciated.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:02 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Could i get a sign using this photo http://www.examiner.com/sites/defaul...3/e4/493_5.jpg

And instead of using his name, can u put "All Done" in quotations at the bottom of the pic in a nice big font. It would be greatly appreciated.
All Done:
Old 05-07-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
All Done:

Kudos to you BK, awesome work
Old 05-07-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

**EDIT** Nevermind, I got it working...