Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-20-2007, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen
Some up for the task? Would love to have a "Mason Crosby to the Saints" signature :)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:24 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can someone make me a Jeff Lacy sig please?

Lettering saying "Left Hook Lacy"

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28

Lacy? He has looked horrible as of late.
Old 01-20-2007, 11:34 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S
Quote:

I know :( He is still sick on Fight Night and maybe my sig will turn around his fortunes.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-20-2007, 11:44 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a Brady Quinn sig out of this?

Old 01-20-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

u can easily get a Brady Quinn sig in the Sig Dump...prolly a few of them

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-20-2007, 12:32 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I know :( He is still sick on Fight Night and maybe my sig will turn around his fortunes.
But he's throwing a right hook in that picture.
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 12:46 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

But he's throwing a right hook in that picture.
haha, i know, i could find a good picture of him throwing that devastating left

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 01-20-2007, 01:18 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Banner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills Guru
Quote:
Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....
I know I fall into that category however this is the first time I've actually recieved a confirmation email for my account after registering for about 6/7 other accounts that I never recieved the email for over the past year.
For the Donte Whitner request, do you mean signature? Cause I might be able to do that considering Donte is a pimp.
Yea a Signature with that picture preferably because the old school unis are just badass.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink

Since my sigs suck I'm going to make a request here. I'd like a sig of DJ White and Rodrick Wilmont. If you need pictures, just ask.
Old 01-20-2007, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Since my sigs suck I'm going to make a request here. I'd like a sig of DJ White and Rodrick Wilmont. If you need pictures, just ask.
The sigs you make are the best on NFLDC. Make yourself a sig.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 07:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Re: Banner

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds
Quote:
Quote:
Alright I got a Donte Whitner image that I really wanted to get into a Banner:

Someone possibly just make it badass with a few different looks with maybe even a matching avatar?

Quote:
we have plenty... just that alot of guys with 5 posts and such are asking, and i kinda dont feel like making a sigs for them.... hence thats why i made the sig dump, so that they could take one from there....
I know I fall into that category however this is the first time I've actually recieved a confirmation email for my account after registering for about 6/7 other accounts that I never recieved the email for over the past year.
For the Donte Whitner request, do you mean signature? Cause I might be able to do that considering Donte is a pimp.
Yea a Signature with that picture preferably because the old school unis are just badass.
Anyone can do this, but I just might take it myself.
Old 01-20-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could anyone do a sig with Jacoby Jones for me.Here's a pic, you can crop out the defenders:http://orig.jacksonsun.com/photogall...Jones_1015.htm

And if you could have it say Jacoby Jones, A Man Among Boys

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can i get a adrian peterson sig
Old 01-20-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lookin' for a sweet Kevin Harvick sig. Preferably with his Shell sponsor. Can't find any pictures, sorry. A pic of the car is preferred.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I can make one but it would be with a different pic

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
Quote:
Quote:
I have been an NFLDC member longer than some Moderators. I also have over 1500 posts. This very qualified person requests a Slayer sig. Any graphic artist who decides to make this has artistic liscense to do whatever they want.
its not that you arnt qualified to get a sig... its kinda of a hard topic, but we got some guys who can do this.....

and of course i remember you/.... i made you a jackson and wimbley sig a bajillion years ago!
I still profess my undying man love for that sig.
I have been an NFLDC member far less than some Moderators. I have 31 posts. This very underqualified person (but very qualified sig maker) will take your request.... and attempt to do it justice....

..... on Monday.
Old 01-21-2007, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Can someone make me a Penelope Cruz sig? Here is a link to the picture i want to use
http://img149.imagevenue.com/view.ph...uz49_504lo.jpg

Make it hot, thanks in advance!!!

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 12:51 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I have been an NFLDC member longer than some Moderators. I also have over 1500 posts. This very qualified person requests a Slayer sig. Any graphic artist who decides to make this has artistic liscense to do whatever they want.
its not that you arnt qualified to get a sig... its kinda of a hard topic, but we got some guys who can do this.....

and of course i remember you/.... i made you a jackson and wimbley sig a bajillion years ago!
I still profess my undying man love for that sig.
I have been an NFLDC member far less than some Moderators. I have 31 posts. This very underqualified person (but very qualified sig maker) will take your request.... and attempt to do it justice....

..... on Monday.
You've made some awesome ****, but I believe thule has got this. Thanks anyway man
Old 01-21-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will someone make me a Pacman sig using one of these pictures(also can be a different one), I want it to say Dual Threat.

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABP...2002688366.jpg
http://images.usatoday.com/sports/fo...-11-pacman.jpg
http://www.titansonline.com/wpimages...n/pacman15.jpg
http://www.titansonline.com/wpimages/pacman8.jpg
http://www.coachrod.com/NFL_Players_...acmanJones.jpg
http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids...3010277295.jpg
http://www.titansonline.com/wpimages...n/pacman16.jpg

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:54 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky
Can someone make me a Penelope Cruz sig? Here is a link to the picture i want to use

wow, never knew that Penelope Cruz looks exactly like Carmen Electra

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucky

wow, never knew that Penelope Cruz looks exactly like Carmen Electra
something different comes up everytime you click it
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
4pAc
Pro Bowler

4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4pAc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never knew an avy could be that big either

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal
4pAc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my avy? Are you seeing something I'm not?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Veteran

255979119 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Your avy is f*cking monstrous
255979119 is offline   Reply With Quote