Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-24-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone make me a sig that has the name " KinnickTheRealOG " on it, make it an Iowa Hawkeye one please with it don't matter hawkeye Players
Old 01-24-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Bucky
Rookie

Bucky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So, anyone wanna do that Penelope Cruz sig for me please? Whoever will do it i'll hook you up with a bunch of pics to choose from...thanks!

mad props to Tobzilla for the sig
Bucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2007, 11:48 PM    (permalink
MIZZOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by volman88
Thanks for the sig jimmy. Also Mizzou I see your sig writing. Tony Ugoh has looked like he has never played football before at senior bowl practice, the cheifs could probably get him much later.
i whole-heartedly disagree. i think ugoh is potentially the best ot in the draft. also from what ive heard his stock has risen this week, and i believe will continue to rise.

sorry for going off-topic, but i had to respond
Old 01-24-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want a bob sanders sig. Mine was from some website and i didnt even notice it expired.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 12:20 AM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Lane Kiffin Sig please.

Old 01-25-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Romyrick
Rookie

Romyrick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys, long time forum lurker, this is my first post and I figured I could use a good sig.

I was thinking something with 49ers DT Bryant Young. Here are two pics I found, but if someone out there finds something they would rather work with that's cool too.

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/im...le-Posters.jpg
http://www.blueandgold.com/images/ph...ant206x300.jpg

For the text, if you could have his name, or just "BY" and the phrase "Dynasties don't die easy" that would be awesome.

Thanks a lot guys :D
Romyrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 02:11 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

can someone make me a John David Booty signature if its not too much trouble? thanks in advance

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:22 AM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sveen
Would appreciate it if someone could make me a Mason Crosby signature.

Pictures:
http://www.colorado.edu/insidecu/arc...os/kickoff.jpg
http://www.lougrozaaward.com/images/...n%20action.jpg
http://cfmx.dailycamera.com/buffzone...asoncrosby.jpg

Someone up for the task? Would love to have a "Mason Crosby to the Saints" theme on it :)

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs
dude ill make u urs, but idk if i will have it until late tonight
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Could someone make me a Brady Quinn sig out of this?

Anyone?
Old 01-25-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork
Lane Kiffin Sig please.

Old 01-25-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

AZ9er, thule crumbled under the magnitude of Slayer's awesomeness. Can you hook me up? If you can PM me
Old 01-25-2007, 08:58 PM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

can someone hook me up with a sweet Antonio Pittman sig?

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/27/272823.jpg

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 10:07 PM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy
Quote:
sorry man, something came up, and i dont want to make you wait
i might be around tomorrow or the next day but idk if u wanna wait so i reccomend u go to someone else.. Besides, im not that good at sigs, and u can probably get a better one from someone else
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:26 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrick0016
AZ9er, thule crumbled under the magnitude of Slayer's awesomeness. Can you hook me up? If you can PM me
Hmmm...

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 12:36 AM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Hmmm...
does this mean you want to do it? I just asked AZ9er because he offered second.
Old 01-26-2007, 12:38 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...
No, it just means hmmm....I was thinking of doing a slayer sig though anyway, but we'll see.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...
Did u have anything in mind? I just kinda went off and did this... I've always like this pic so I used that and put the band in the bg... made it grungier than my normal style.. but I think it fits the band.

Hope u like it..

Old 01-26-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
bigrick0016

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hmmm...
Did u have anything in mind? I just kinda went off and did this... I've always like this pic so I used that and put the band in the bg... made it grungier than my normal style.. but I think it fits the band.

Hope u like it..

Great sig, slight problem. That guy standing next to Kerry King (Kerry's the bald guy) is not in the band anymore. He's the old drummer, Paul Bostaph who has since been replaced by their original drummer.
Old 01-26-2007, 07:20 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
sorry man, something came up, and i dont want to make you wait
i might be around tomorrow or the next day but idk if u wanna wait so i reccomend u go to someone else.. Besides, im not that good at sigs, and u can probably get a better one from someone else
Ok thanks anyway, So can anyone else make my sig for me?? Thanks 8)

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 07:26 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay
Hey - can I get a Jason Hill sig with a Buffalo Bills theme of some sort? I don't really care what it says, but please have some fun and be creative with it! I will obviously give you credit. My Josh Wilson sig appeared today as a "ripped" image so I am assuming it doesn't work anymore...

Here's some pics (I think the last one is the best):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...05-cal6-lg.jpg
http://media.scout.com/media/image/31/312026.jpg
http://www.shcp.edu/FileUploads/jason%20hill.jpg
http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/7...sonhill6pr.jpg
Anybody here want to do this? Preferably one who has some sig-making experience...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Lane Kiffin Sig please.

Old 01-27-2007, 08:22 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Could someone make me a Brady Quinn sig out of this?

Anyone?

enjoy! just give me some cred

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Lane Kiffin Sig please.

I might try this
Old 01-27-2007, 11:24 AM    (permalink
icantackleclaret
Rookie

icantackleclaret hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by icantackleclaret
can someone hook me up with a sweet Antonio Pittman sig?

http://media.scout.com/Media/Image/27/272823.jpg

Thanks to Bosanac01 for the sig.
icantackleclaret is offline   Reply With Quote