Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-06-2007, 11:33 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC the Savior
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Any consistent poster a fan of Adam Scott?
My favorite golfer :D

I don't post much though...
You have an awesome username, so here ya go:

Code:
[IMG]http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6185/adamscottuu8.png[/IMG]

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
bills_red
Veteran

bills_red needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills_red
Nate Clements sig????? I'll be your best buddy.
bills_red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to do me a big favor with a jersey transfer send me a PM. Big thanks.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Rodgers and Lynch_07
Veteran

Rodgers and Lynch_07 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If anyone at all could possibly make me a sick Marshawn Lynch that would be awesome.

Details:

On left side a logo of the Cal Bears. You can pick any picture.

In the middle I would like a picture of Marshawn. anything is fine.

Above the pic in the middle I would like it to say "The Bridge to Greatness" or something to that effect.

On the right side I would like a logo of the Pack. anything is fine here as well

I know its kind of a tall order, but I would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone could do this for me.....Thanks in advance.
Rodgers and Lynch_07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hey guys, if anyone could make me a Michael Bush sig Id really appreciate it. Ill put who it was made by underneath to give props.
Michael Bush with the words "The next BIG thing".

Thanks again.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could I get a sig of Adam Haluska and Tyler Smith that says Dynamic Duo?

thanks!

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Romyrick
Rookie

Romyrick hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Figured it was time to repost this.

I'd love to get a 49ers, Bryant Young sig. If anyone's interested, that would be awesome.

Seriously. Pleeeeease :(
Romyrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:17 AM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

can someone please make me a joe mcknight signature request! i would be so grateful. here is a picture

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com...al l_ny53.jpg

if you can change his uniform to SC gear that would be even more sweet but if you cant thats cool. Maybe if you can make it say his name and then say something like "the future of SC"

thank you so much for whoever can do this

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:22 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone make me a Joseph Addai sig? The one I had wont show up for me anymore.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Donn Harvey

Everyone who has one of my sigs... My photobucket account is over bandwidth. It will return in a few days. But you guys should host it on your own photobucket or imageshack accounts so this doesnt happen again. :(
Old 02-08-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZ9er
Everyone who has one of my sigs... My photobucket account is over bandwidth. It will return in a few days. But you guys should host it on your own photobucket or imageshack accounts so this doesnt happen again. :(
Ah, ok no worries, I'll get it hosted elsewhere, cancel my last request.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 02:53 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AZER

My sig :evil:
Old 02-08-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
packerpro42
Rookie

packerpro42 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Could someone make me a Marshawn lynch sig with him in a Packers uniform?
Old 02-08-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Man_Law_99

can someone make me a brian cushing sig

I DESPERATELY WANT IT AND I WILL GIVE CREDIT

here is a awesome picture

http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p.../cushing10.jpg
Old 02-08-2007, 07:49 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
do you guys actually make sigs out of scracth or do you pick ones from your stash or whatever.
from scratch

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213
do you guys actually make sigs out of scracth or do you pick ones from your stash or whatever.
from scratch
You want to take mine? vatech was going to but he is never here aanymore.
Old 02-08-2007, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

jkpigskin........Hey man i was wondering if u could hook me up with a marc tyler sig. using one of these pics?something to do with "next great USC back" or something of that sort? i really like your work so it would be greatly appreciated and ill give credit. Please???

[/quote]
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Man_Law_99

ive requested a sig twice b4 and hav not gotten it hopefully 3rd times the charm
Old 02-08-2007, 11:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodgers and Lynch_07
If anyone at all could possibly make me a sick Marshawn Lynch that would be awesome.

Details:

On left side a logo of the Cal Bears. You can pick any picture.

In the middle I would like a picture of Marshawn. anything is fine.

Above the pic in the middle I would like it to say "The Bridge to Greatness" or something to that effect.

On the right side I would like a logo of the Pack. anything is fine here as well

I know its kind of a tall order, but I would GREATLY appreciate it if anyone could do this for me.....Thanks in advance.
Please some1 give this good man a sig. He is a member of the force, so please somebdy.
Old 02-09-2007, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Could someone possibly get in touch with me and make me a DeMarcus Ware or Alabama CrimsonTide sig. Thanks
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerpro42
Could someone make me a Marshawn lynch sig with him in a Packers uniform?
kinda pointless because he will be a RAVEN !!!!!!!!
Old 02-09-2007, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01
I have a request.

I would like a Justin Rascati, QB from James Madison, sig. I did find a picture I could use but it's part of a wallpaper amongst a couple other pictures.

For text, you could put like "Waiting in the Wings" or something along the lines of that.
Any interest?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2007, 09:31 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingofthemountain
Could someone possibly get in touch with me and make me a DeMarcus Ware or Alabama CrimsonTide sig. Thanks
wow, first of all you have to prove to the veterans that you'll be active to request a sig. and theres default sigs in the hall of fame thread.

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on, guys.

http://www-static.shell.com/static/u...car1_large.gif

I want a good sig heeyurrr.
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh, screw y'all. I'll do it myself.
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote