Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-19-2006, 02:00 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe
Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
i'll look into this...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Concord83

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Concord83
anyone want to make me a philip rivers "ice" themed sig?
This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

Quote:
Originally Posted by foosballisthedevil
Ill keep our sig bond strong, i got it

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
Old 11-19-2006, 02:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This is the third frickin sig you've asked for in the last week. Stop it already.
i asked for the go to hell carolina sig because we played them this past weekend. if you're not making it, then don't worry about it. and if fitd wants to make it, i'm all for giving him practice

Quote:

ice as in subtext or as well as a background "icy" like with c4d's a glassy look?
That can be up to you. Have fun with it. Use it to experiment with backgrounds or something. I'll trust you. :)
Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.
Old 11-19-2006, 02:46 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Some other people who haven't asked in a while (including me) are looking for sigs and when you continually ask for them and get them, you're taking sigmakers away from other requests, even though FITB wouldn't have mine, there are a lot of unfilled requests here and you always seem to get yours filled. I remember when you didn't get one when u first joined you continually bitched about it and now you're taking sigmakers away from other people's requests so please stop asking for sigs for a little while after you get this one. Please.
i would have had your back on the sig, but i havent done basketball before really well and you asked for an experienced guy....
Old 11-19-2006, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 03:59 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
Since the Eagles season is over, can someone make me an Andre Iguodala sig? Not really any specifics, just if you have a picture of him make sure his number is 9, and not from his rookie year.
i got you

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 04:19 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpigskin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillen
i got you
is the 76ers main colors red or yellow?

Go Ravens!
Old 11-19-2006, 04:23 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg
Old 11-19-2006, 04:32 PM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

here it is!

just give me some cred!

Code:
[IMG]http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/669/adnrewt5.jpg[/IMG]

Go Ravens!
Old 11-19-2006, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Dillen
Pro Bowler

Dillen hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

That's sick. Thanks.

Thanks to jkpigskin
Dillen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Can someone make me a Rufus Alexander sig, and have something to do with the Bears in it? Thanks.
i'll look into this...

eh, i tried but i'm not feeling it... somebody else should take this for you.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

dude i tried like 4 times already, dont like any of them, if you are patient, i will keep trying, but know that i havent come up with anything great yet
Old 11-19-2006, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i'll look into this...

nvm all. I will just stick with my nexx sig.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
i'll look into this...

nvm all. I will just stick with my nexx sig.
Never a bad thing
Old 11-19-2006, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Concord83

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

dude i tried like 4 times already, dont like any of them, if you are patient, i will keep trying, but know that i havent come up with anything great yet
whenever you get to it man. no hurry. i appreciate it. just have fun experimenting with it. try some new effects or something. get that practice in!!

and i'm sorry that you feel you have to cry, cards. it's not like i asked anyone to do mine before yours. you've done sigs before anyway, why don't you just make your own? and i didn't ***** about the sig thing. i asked for a clarification and got bitched at. and then you made me a sig. so, i don't really know where you're coming from on this one.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:11 PM    (permalink

Quote:
and i'm sorry that you feel you have to cry, cards. it's not like i asked anyone to do mine before yours. you've done sigs before anyway, why don't you just make your own? and i didn't *********** about the sig thing. i asked for a clarification and got bitched at. and then you made me a sig. so, i don't really know where you're coming from on this one.
I didn't cry, I just find it very annoying when posters continually ask for new sigs. It is actually worse when you ask after someone because that lowers the chance of their request being filled. I requested one because I'm not a good sigmaker yet.

Quote:
so i guess you have to have over 1000 posts or suck *********** to get a sig around here, huh?
I consider that bitching.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:23 AM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Since IU Football season ended, I'm in need of a new sig. I'd like an experienced sigmaker to make me a sig of Earl Calloway. Here are some pictures (if you need more just go to iuhoosiers.com and go to the basketball photo galleries, don't really care what pic you use):

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050648-lg.jpg

http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/...E050646-lg.jpg
I'll do this.
Old 11-20-2006, 08:12 AM    (permalink
Concord83

Quote:
Quote:
so i guess you have to have over 1000 posts or suck *********** to get a sig around here, huh?
I consider that bitching.
Hardly. I'm glad you didn't post everything else and totally took my post out of context. Apparently you don't understand what sarcasm is. I posted that in response to all the i'll-only-make-a-sig-if-you-have-over-"x"-number-of-posts stuff that all the sigmakers were saying. if you don't comprehend that, sorry. however, this is getting off-topic, so if you have a problem with it, cry me a river. i'll just pm fitd the next time i want him to make a sig. would that be better for you, sigmaster?
Old 11-20-2006, 01:42 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Since Jerry Porter sucks and I hate him can somebody make me a Dominque Douglas Sig?

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:04 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84
Since Jerry Porter sucks and I hate him can somebody make me a Dominque Douglas Sig?
oh man, that sucks cuz this forum very rarely lets you change your sn on a whim
Old 11-20-2006, 02:40 PM    (permalink

concord, i think i got it-

Code:
[IMG]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7691/riverssigon8.jpg[/IMG]
Old 11-20-2006, 02:42 PM    (permalink

choose between that or this-

Code:
[IMG]http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6643/philipriverscopynt9.jpg[/IMG]

i like this one more, on the first one i forgot lighting effects
Old 11-20-2006, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Gang Green
Pro Bowler

Gang Green hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cards, here is your new sig.

or

Old 11-20-2006, 04:26 PM    (permalink

That is awesome. Thx GG.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:22 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

darrius heyward-bey, #8

it would be awesome if someone could do this....if you can find better pictures, go ahead.