Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-22-2008, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I think a trade, if it goes down, will happen before free agency. If Samuel gets a Clements type deal, teams are going to have to give Hall the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:33 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
I wasn't really considering finances, so I definitely understand that.

I just don't see Samuel as that man-to-man guy.
You have to be able to play it all at this level. So I am sure he can do that as well.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:39 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Apparently per ESPN First take...

The Skins, Boys, and Gmen are all looking at Hall. And we have the highest pick at 21.

I'd do it for the 21st.
Old 02-22-2008, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinzzfan25 View Post

The Skins, Boys, and Gmen are all looking at Hall. And we have the highest pick at 21.

I'd do it for the 21st.
I think the Giants are the front-runners. Why? Because they're the coolest of the 3 teams.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:50 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Of course the Skins are the frontrunners.

They always win in the offseason and they don't value the draft, ever.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 02-22-2008, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post

Without joking, I could see the Snyder throwing their entire first day at the Falcons for Hall.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:58 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I think the Giants are the front-runners. Why? Because they're the coolest of the 3 teams.
Duuh. Well also because we probably have the best defense out of all of them as well, and we just won the superbowl.

Quote:

I doubt the skins will be able to do this, although they aren't a great deal under cap, they still could not afford Hall's requests.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:12 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.skinzzfan25 is so money.

Quote:

I really don't see much of a problem doing this deal.

Hall, to me, is better than most of the first round corners that would be available to the Skins. Blache loves him some corners, and with Carlos being out with a serious injury for a good portion of next season it is a position of need. Springs has also sold his Virginia house, and is due a big chunk of change soon.

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Searc...x?mode=ADDRESS

Enter this info:
Name: SPRINGS SHAWN
Mailing Address: 1043 FOUNDERS RIDGE LN MCLEAN VA 22102

Virtual tour of the house, with 24 jerseys on the wall.
http://www.buildatour.com/tour/build....html?id=22657
Old 02-22-2008, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really don't see much of a problem doing this deal.

Hall, to me, is better than most of the first round corners that would be available to the Skins. Blache loves him some corners, and with Carlos being out with a serious injury for a good portion of next season it is a position of need. Springs has also sold his Virginia house, and is due a big chunk of change soon.

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Searc...x?mode=ADDRESS

Enter this info:
Name: SPRINGS SHAWN
Mailing Address: 1043 FOUNDERS RIDGE LN MCLEAN VA 22102

Virtual tour of the house, with 24 jerseys on the wall.
http://www.buildatour.com/tour/build....html?id=22657
Go ahead and give up your picks for him, just makes staying on top of the NFC East that much easier.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 02-22-2008, 11:24 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Go ahead and give up your picks for him, just makes staying on top of the NFC East that much easier.
So who's going to play safety next to LaRon?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 11:27 AM    (permalink
skinzzfan25
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
So who's going to play safety next to LaRon?
Reed Doughty.
Old 02-22-2008, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

http://cache.viewimages.com/xc/71650...0A659CEC4C8CB6
not such a great tackle there, but with 53 tackles in 11 games, thats not horrible. How the heck did he get two safeties against dallas?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 12:01 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Augh wtf. I will be so pissed off if Hall gets traded. Dont care if we get an amazing deal either.

How frustrating.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:34 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Duuh. Well also because we probably have the best defense out of all of them as well, and we just won the superbowl.

I doubt the skins will be able to do this, although they aren't a great deal under cap, they still could not afford Hall's requests.
You having the best defense and winning the superbowl is not what hall cares about, he cares about money, and the redskins will pay him that money.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
You having the best defense and winning the superbowl is not what hall cares about, he cares about money, and the redskins will pay him that money.
Then why did his frustrations start when they were losing? Im sure he cares about money, but being on a good young team, with a great defense benefits himself, so (I know this comparison might not work well) like when Randy Moss took a cut when he went to NE in hopes of bettering himself and possibly getting a ring.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow repeat Champs?
Old 02-22-2008, 12:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
Augh wtf. I will be so pissed off if Hall gets traded. Dont care if we get an amazing deal either.

How frustrating.

Me too. I just can't cope with losing our 2 best players in 2 years.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
jetsfan0099
Rookie

jetsfan0099 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

lol, I told the Falcon fans that they would end up trading Hall, and they all were calling me a idiot basically and saying that he is going to be a Falcon for a long time. :)
jetsfan0099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 12:48 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
lol, I told the Falcon fans that they would end up trading Hall, and they all were calling me a idiot basically and saying that he is going to be a Falcon for a long time. :)

This far from confirms anything. All it shows it that the Falcons are willing to listen and teams are intrested in elite corners who are only 24.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:00 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Then why did his frustrations start when they were losing? Im sure he cares about money, but being on a good young team, with a great defense benefits himself, so (I know this comparison might not work well) like when Randy Moss took a cut when he went to NE in hopes of bettering himself and possibly getting a ring.
Because they are not going to pay him, if the Falcons gave him a new contract none of this would be happening.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:04 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsfan0099 View Post
Nothing has happened yet, except the giants saying they're interested and made an offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
This far from confirms anything. All it shows it that the Falcons are willing to listen and teams are intrested in elite corners who are only 24.
Which alot of teams would be interested in, and some are, but the "character issues" are turning heads the other way.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Because they are not going to pay him, if the Falcons gave him a new contract none of this would be happening.
Yes exactly, but they haven't yet. And as a result a trade rumor has came up.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'd do it for the 21st.

A bidding war is exactly what I want.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:06 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I literally might not watch football for a while. I might change teams, but I doubt it. I hate, hate, hate half the moves this team has made since I became a fan, but have defended them on everything. I hate this ****.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
A bidding war is exactly what I want.
The Cowboys already have two dominant corners and wouldn't give up such a high pick and all the money he wants. The Redskins would give up a high pick, but can't compensate what money he wants.

The only team listed with interest that can make this deal is the giants.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: