Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-22-2008, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What if they trade DeAngelo Hall for a 1st and a couple extra picks, then Tom Dimitroff could go after Asante Samuel and sign him for money that Hall would ask for.

Asante Samuel + a bunch of picks > DeAngelo Hall

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrentN View Post
I don't usually like to post .gifs but I cant help but picture this when people talk about him:

Colombo does something like this atleast once a game...he's always in some kind of scrap/fight, week after week. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
I don't usually like to post .gifs but I cant help but picture this when people talk about him:

LMAO That was to funny...

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look at Paul Carrington look at him fall. Ha.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Did Columbo get penalized for doing it?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
The Cowboys already have two dominant corners and wouldn't give up such a high pick and all the money he wants. The Redskins would give up a high pick, but can't compensate what money he wants.

The only team listed with interest that can make this deal is the giants.
Two dominant corners? Thanks I guess, but I wouldnt call Henry dominant, especially not at 32, who hasnt had a healthy season in 3 years or so....we wouldnt give up the money he wants? Hmmm, thats the first ive EVER heard someone accuse the cowboys of that.

And we have two picks, its easier for us to give up a pick then anyone else because we still have one left...Not only that, but if it comes down to adding extra players we could do that also...

Im not saying I want him, but it silly to say the only team who can make the deal is the Giants, do you know how much cap room you guys have compared to us? Because it sounds like you already know the figures, especially since you said the redskins cant compensate the money he wants, seeing as how they were going after Chad a week ago I find that hard to believe.

Id love to know where all 3 teams stand as far as the cap is concerned, anyone who can flat out say a team doesnt have the money to sign someone or that the Giants do, surely must know where they all 3 stand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Two dominant corners? Thanks I guess, but I wouldnt call Henry dominant, especially not at 32, who hasnt had a healthy season in 3 years or so....we wouldnt give up the money he wants? Hmmm, thats the first ive EVER heard someon accuse the cowboys of that.
I meant for him to share time with Newman and Henry. Both of them are still good corners, and paying him that money while you still have Newman and Henry doesn't make much sense.

I'm not saying that ATL would pick a trade to the Giants over Cowboys, I'm just saying that Hall would come to the Giants before the Cowboys.

EDIT: http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp
The giants have more room than the cowboys, more players signed, and if we sign Hall there is a good chance we would release another corner or corners (Madison and RW)

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 02-22-2008 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-22-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
You having the best defense and winning the superbowl is not what hall cares about, he cares about money, and the redskins will pay him that money.
I'm glad you're inside his head and know exactly what he wants and cares about. thanks for letting us know
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:49 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I meant for him to share time with Newman and Henry. Both of them are still good corners, and paying him that money while you still have Newman and Henry doesn't make much sense.

I'm not saying that ATL would pick a trade to the Giants over Cowboys, I'm just saying that Hall would come to the Giants before the Cowboys.

EDIT: http://www.askthecommish.com/salarycap/numbers.asp
The giants have more room than the cowboys, more players signed, and if we sign Hall there is a good chance we would release another corner or corners (Madison and RW)

Once again Henry is 32 years old and has been hurt the last 3 years, so using his name as a reason to not get a corner that is 24 years old doesnt make any sense...Newman is 29 years old, again you make it seem like we have some type of young guy to hand the reigns over too...Its obvious corner is our biggest need, will be addressed in the first rd, and rumors already were circulating that we were trying to or thinking about going after Samuel...So with all that being said, you still just want to count out the Cowboys?

That doesnt make us a frontrunner, but you are incorrect in saying he would come to the Giants first, one because you dont know that and its just your wish that he goes there first, and two if the cowboys or redskins want to spend their money on a guy they surely will, thats a fact.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 01:52 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Did Columbo get penalized for doing it?
nope. 10 char
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 01:57 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

henry and newman being old has nothing to do whether Hall would come to Giants before Cowboys or not. Being on a superbowl winning team with a young defense and probably the best pass rush in the league is a great reason for him to come to us first. Also having an upcoming offense helps as well.

I know your defense is great as well, and you have one of the top offenses in the league, but there is a reason why we got through the top 3 offenses in the NFL in the playoffs and dominated an 18-0 team who is one of the best overall teams of all time, if not the best.

I think there is a great chance that he goes to the Cowboys, but logically thinking it would make more sense to go to the giants.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:03 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
henry and newman being old has nothing to do whether Hall would come to Giants before Cowboys or not. Being on a superbowl winning team with a young defense and probably the best pass rush in the league is a great reason for him to come to us first. Also having an upcoming offense helps as well.
Not really, it is about the offer.

Also, I really am beyond pissed off. I haven't been this mad on a football move, ever. I have been disappointed. But I am just very, very mad. Seriously, this **** is getting to me. All this ****. Michael Vick, Rod Coleman, Alge Crumpler, Patrick Kerney, probably Keith Brooking, maybe Joe Horn and Lawyer Milloy. Just think about that for a minute. Almost 20 probowls between those players. Oh man, I can't believe I'm this mad over a NFL move.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:06 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

You just dont get it, thats YOUR thought process, not Hall's...Im sure you feel that the Giants are the best team for him being a fan, but you cant logically say he would choose the Giants first, I dont care what reasons you use, because your not deangelo and you dont know what his thought process is...

Who cares about the super bowl and the pats and all that, he wants to go to a contender, obviously he is going to make whatever team better, wherever he lands, but he's not going to say "well this team won the superbowl so im going to pick them since its a lock they will win it again".

On top of that, its not like Deangelo is trading himself, if Dallas or Washington wants to give up the 21st or 22nd pick, Deangelo wont say "well I want to go to the Giants for the 31st so no thanx ill take the latter", the Falcons are taking the best deal period, Hall is not going to be the deciding factor on where he lands...Trades dont work that way.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:14 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
You just dont get it, thats YOUR thought process, not Hall's...Im sure you feel that the Giants are the best team for him being a fan, but you cant logically say he would choose the Giants first, I dont care what reasons you use, because your not deangelo and you dont know what his thought process is...

Who cares about the super bowl and the pats and all that, he wants to go to a contender, obviously he is going to make whatever team better, wherever he lands, but he's not going to say "well this team won the superbowl so im going to pick them since its a lock they will win it again".

On top of that, its not like Deangelo is trading himself, if Dallas or Washington wants to give up the 21st or 22nd pick, Deangelo wont say "well I want to go to the Giants for the 31st so no thanx ill take the latter", the Falcons are taking the best deal period, Hall is not going to be the deciding factor on where he lands...Trades dont work that way.
No I can't say that i know if he wants to come to the giants more or not, im just saying it makes more sense. I know trades don't work like that, but long term contracts do, and I'm sure if a team is going to give up a first rounder they will want more than one year. So the redskins can't pay for his kind of money at the moment. The Cowboys can probably, but paying for three starting cornerbacks doesn't make much sense, and cutting one of them is possible but kindof stupid.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Not really, it is about the offer.

Also, I really am beyond pissed off. I haven't been this mad on a football move, ever. I have been disappointed. But I am just very, very mad. Seriously, this **** is getting to me. All this ****. Michael Vick, Rod Coleman, Alge Crumpler, Patrick Kerney, probably Keith Brooking, maybe Joe Horn and Lawyer Milloy. Just think about that for a minute. Almost 20 probowls between those players. Oh man, I can't believe I'm this mad over a NFL move.
Its probably not going to happen, the Falcons want young players, and DeAngelo is a young player that has pro bowl talent. I doubt they trade him away for anything less than a top 15 pick.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:15 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

longhorns, but Hall would most likely have to agree to sign a long term deal with the team. If he's not willing to sign a long term deal with Washington or Dallas, they probably wouldn't pull the trigger. If he agreed to sign with the Giants, they'd pull the trigger. He has a little more control than you think
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:21 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
longhorns, but Hall would most likely have to agree to sign a long term deal with the team. If he's not willing to sign a long term deal with Washington or Dallas, they probably wouldn't pull the trigger. If he agreed to sign with the Giants, they'd pull the trigger. He has a little more control than you think
Dont you think Chad Johnson was going to get new, huge deal if he was traded to the Redskins? His contract was already huge and they were willing to take that on no problem, whats different now?

The Cowboys are willing to give 30 million guaranteed to McFadden, 60 million total, obviously if we lose a 1s rd pick that type of money wont be spent, whats different now?

You guys act like superstars will dictate a teams cap room, alot of times they make the cap fit around a player, other players might have to be cut and probably will, but its just wishful thinking to say the Cowboys or Redskins dont have the money or wont be able to sign this type of guy long term...History will tell you its happened especially with the redskins, and all have picks 10 spots higher then the Giants.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

not cap room, but LONG term. who the hell would give away their 1st for a guy who could just walk after 1 season? it has nothing to do with the cap
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Dont you think Chad Johnson was going to get new, huge deal if he was traded to the Redskins? His contract was already huge and they were willing to take that on no problem, whats different now?
When did they start contract negotiations with Chad Johnson?

Quote:
The Cowboys are willing to give 30 million guaranteed to McFadden, 60 million total, obviously if we lose a 1s rd pick that type of money wont be spent, whats different now?
Well for one you will still have another first round pick probably so you have to pay them way too much as well. Hall is definately not coming cheap, and if you get him before the draft (which is when it will happen), he's going to milk the money out of your hands, and then you will have to try to sign your draft picks, and probably have to cut more players under contract.

Quote:
You guys act like superstars will dictate a teams cap room, alot of times they make the cap fit around a player, other players might have to be cut and probably will, but its just wishful thinking to say the Cowboys or Redskins dont have the money or wont be able to sign this type of guy long term...History will tell you its happened especially with the redskins, and all have picks 10 spots higher then the Giants.
Well have fun fitting the cap room around all your good players, and in doing so you will destroy yourself.

Seriously the redskins still need to sign 10 more players and look at that link to see how much they are under the cap. They really won't be able to afford signing Hall, and i really don't care what you say.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NDIANAPOLIS -- Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall walked through the hallway at the scouting combine a few minutes ago and stopped to talk to a group of reporters. The gist of what he said: I will never play for the Falcons again. Not after telling Atlanta GM Thomas Dimitroff he wanted to stay with the team only to be told by Dimitroff the team would listen to offers -- including one from the Giants, who are willing to part with their first-round pick (31st overall) in April's draft.
"I wanted to stay," Hall said. "I don't want to stay now. I don't want to stay."
When asked specifially about playing for the Giants, Hall said he'll play for anybody who wants him.
I'm working on the full transcript of what he said. Should have that in a few minutes. Stay tuned.
The bridges are burned now, there is no going back. Now it is up to the team to get the best deal possible.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:33 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
not cap room, but LONG term. who the hell would give away their 1st for a guy who could just walk after 1 season? it has nothing to do with the cap
I mean serioulsy, how many times do we have to say it.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goodbye Atlanta. I've stood with you through far too much. This is just too much.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
NDIANAPOLIS -- Falcons CB DeAngelo Hall walked through the hallway at the scouting combine a few minutes ago and stopped to talk to a group of reporters. The gist of what he said: I will never play for the Falcons again. Not after telling Atlanta GM Thomas Dimitroff he wanted to stay with the team only to be told by Dimitroff the team would listen to offers -- including one from the Giants, who are willing to part with their first-round pick (31st overall) in April's draft.
"I wanted to stay," Hall said. "I don't want to stay now. I don't want to stay."
When asked specifially about playing for the Giants, Hall said he'll play for anybody who wants him.
I'm working on the full transcript of what he said. Should have that in a few minutes. Stay tuned.
Wow, that sounds really bad. And now the bidding truly begins

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-22-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Dimintroff and Smith likely said something to him to offend him.

What dumbasses. Then again we are the Atlanta Falcons.

I freaking hate this s**t. I guarentee had Spags come here, or had Singletary came here, Hall would stay. We got our fourth choice at head coach (Garrett, Caldwell, Spagnulo, then Smith) because we couldn't wait a couple weeks.

I hate this s**t. Luckily I have the Hokies, but they choke yearly as well in the big games.

Hmm, at least there is LeBron James.

Old 02-22-2008, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I really cannot believe how fickle you guys are.