Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-23-2008, 01:38 PM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.
Default Who Wants Derek Anderson?!

As a Browns fan, I am willing to part with him if we can get good draft picks. Anyone out there not a Browns fan, and needs a QB, would you want DA? And what would you give up for him?!....
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does he really want a 6 year $68 million dollar deal? That is just absurd. He thinks he deserves a Romo eqsue contract which is laughable at this point.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If im Cleveland, I don't extend him. I think he's a one year wonder. Quinn will be the better qb, and cheaper too.

Trade Anderson while his stock is still high.
Old 02-23-2008, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id sign him to a 2 year deal prolly and shop him next year if he still does above average, if i was the the browns

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:27 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they can get anywhere in the neighborhood of what Atlanta got for Schaub then take it. Quinn is going to be more consistent over the future and like some others have said he may be a one-year wonder.

Sell high, buy low

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:46 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derek Anderson is a Restricted Free Agent, correct? Give him the highest possible tender, and make a team who wants him have to give you 1st and 3rd RD picks in order to sign him, or work out a deal similar to Schaub's deal like PF28 said.

If no team bites or is willing to trade what you're looking for, you keep Anderson for one more year and let him walk next offseason. You keep the good QB for one more season, and allow Quinn to keep learning. Probably slip Quinn into some games at the end of the season, or in the course of the season if a game is already in the bag or if the team is being blown out in the 4th QTR.

If I'm Savage, I'm trying to trade Derek Anderson. I think he was exposed in the latter 2nd half of the season, and likely will be exposed again next season. The only thing is, will an inexperienced Brady Quinn hamper the chances of the Browns making the Playoffs?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:56 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson started out the season looking as if he would finish a top 5 QB but his 2nd half #s were very average at best. He threw many ints and was not nearly the player he had been. some people may think it would be crazy to trade him because he is a 'proven thing'- but Quinn def has more potential, a bigger arm. The browns should trade him and get the most value for him right now, because next year he could be an unknown

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 02:57 PM    (permalink
ninerfan
Pro Bowler

ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ninerfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Browns problem is that regardless of what they're "officially" saying they are trying to move him on and everbody knows it. If I'm another team I'm not going to offer too much and get stung. They also cant really tender him with a 1st and 3rd because the ask is simply too great. The deal is going to have to be a more win : win in my mind for both teams

me want to kill you? hahaha Bonekrusher you complete me
ninerfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:10 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd give both Atlanta's second round picks for Brady Quinn, but not Derek Anderson.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:27 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but Anderson could have starting playoff quarterback on his resume had the officails not blown that end of game winning Winslow TD against Arizona. The play that was a force-out but wasn't called.

kind of random and unrelated, but

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are legitimately willing to let him play one more year, give Quinn another year to groom, and let him walk if need be.

The biggest concern the Browns have right now is the huge PR hit they will take if BA isn't the system QB everyone thinks he is, and Quinn turns out to be a dud. The Browns have been back for almost a decade and have essentially sucked in each of those years, they can't roll the dice too much for fear of sinking the whole ship.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:38 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I think they are legitimately willing to let him play one more year, give Quinn another year to groom, and let him walk if need be.

The biggest concern the Browns have right now is the huge PR hit they will take if BA isn't the system QB everyone thinks he is, and Quinn turns out to be a dud. The Browns have been back for almost a decade and have essentially sucked in each of those years, they can't roll the dice too much for fear of sinking the whole ship.
slippery road no doubt. Everyone kind of looks to the chargers as the blue print and says that everything turned out okay for them, then it should for the Browns, which is definitely not a gaurentee. In addition, the salary figures of the players involved are very different, and that is something that people tend to overlook.

One thing Quinn would have on his side are the talented skill position players surrounding him. But needless to say, that doesn't gaurentee success.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 07:39 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
If im Cleveland, I don't extend him. I think he's a one year wonder. Quinn will be the better qb, and cheaper too.

Trade Anderson while his stock is still high.
Agreed right now Cleveland cold probably get 2 second round picks and a second day pick for him.

If he bombs next season they won't get much more than a pittance.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:01 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think taking it slow with another year is probably the best bet. You tender him as already suggested with the highest tender and if someone ends up giving him a massive contract, so be it. If not, you play out the 2008 season and you'll get more of a chance to see if Anderson is for real or not. I would guess he's not. And if he does come out and flop, then Cleveland will clamber for Quinn. If, however, he shows improvement on this season, you extend him with a long term deal and find a trade partner for Quinn.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
iloxygenil
Pro Bowler

iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.iloxygenil hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
I'd give both Atlanta's second round picks for Brady Quinn, but not Derek Anderson.
I'd take Carl Nicks and Josh Johnson and trump Brady Quinn...or I'd take Philip Wheeler and Ray Rice and trump Brady...too many good players to give up 2 2nd round picks this year, especially since one of them is like #35 overall...no thanks to that.
iloxygenil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say Anderson's resume is a little more impressive than what Schaub's was last year. Schaub was entirely unproven, Anderson's not. If he's traded it will be for a better deal then what Schaub was traded for.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloxygenil View Post
I'd take Carl Nicks and Josh Johnson and trump Brady Quinn...or I'd take Philip Wheeler and Ray Rice and trump Brady...too many good players to give up 2 2nd round picks this year, especially since one of them is like #35 overall...no thanks to that.
Brady would be our pick if he was in this draft. And if not he would go top-10. Two seconds for him is a steal. Josh Johnson would be a joke compared to him, and Nicks is a right tackle. Wheeler and Rice? Where does that leave us at QB?

Brady would be a steal for two second round picks.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would i take him? yeah sure, why not. its hard to be worse that grossman.

is it gonna happen? no....because cleveland wants too much for him and he wants too much money. those are no no's in my book
Old 02-23-2008, 09:37 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think they should get anxious and trade him now, keeping him is more important. Stability at the qb position, Quinn sitting another year and learning the offense, and giving your franchise qb two years to sit can only help him...Just tender DA, you may not get a team to bite, and you may not get to trade him, but either way your franchise is in a good position this way, unless they want to roll the dice and trade him now and build the defense to help Quinn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson and the Browns want too much, no incentive for another team to go after him when you have to overpay twice.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anderson's whole season was terribly inconsistent. He padded his stats against poor defenses - 109+ QB ratings against the Rams, Dolphins, Bengals and Baltimore (who didn't have a good pass D), and other decent ratings against the Texans and Jets. In fact, the *only* team he even had a 80+ rating against that was any good last season was the Steelers. And then of course he finished terribly against the Bills and Bengals which cost the Browns a playoff spot.

He's young and has loads of potential, but he's nothing more than an average QB with awesome surrounding talent and a great pass blocking OL right now IMO. If you can get a 1st for that, the Browns should jump at it like crazy.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 08:42 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Vikings, Ravens, Falcons, Bears

Vikings - Brad Childress seems to love Travis Jackson
Ravens - Dont see them giving up a 2nd Round and they dont have a 3 and 5
Falcons - Maybe could happen if they want to get back on track quick, cost?
Bears - They have two 3rd round picks, but i think the browns hold him to high
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
jsa230
Rookie

jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jsa230 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Chargers

I remember when the chargers were in the same position and let brees go in favor of phil rivers. imo brees is a better qb than rivers so the browns are in a slippery spot. if im phil savage i try to trade anderson... i agree with oz, andersons season was terribly inconsistent so i dont think hes as valuable as schaub. maybe a low 1st round pick and a second but i dont think hes as valuable as the browns seem to think. b quinn will eventually get a chance so i try to trade anderson...
jsa230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 06:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh the Vikes better not trade for him. Hes a complete one year wonder, and wasn't even as good last year as people make him out to be. He was good, not great.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sell, sell, sell. Anderson is a one-year-wonder. Send him back to Baltimore or somewhere.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote