Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-25-2008, 11:00 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
Dumpster diving? Sorry... as inconsistent as Rogers can be he will never be associated with dumper diving. Kthnx.
Nothing like abortion baby dumpster diving.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:18 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Nothing like abortion baby dumpster diving.
I have a whole stock of them in my freezer. Different flavors, too.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:22 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get why DTs are always being thrown around as trade Bait, in Carolina there's Jenkins who has been by far our best defensive tackle when on the field and last year was easily our best defensive lineman, even if the stats didn't show it, but he's being offered as trade bait.

Then there's Rogers who sure might be a pain in the ass but is probably the best 43 DT in the league outside of Haynesworth, not only that but he's a great contributor on the field goal defending unit.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

coughs Kevin Williams
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rogers is a good tackle, and if he can shape up, he will be a force on the broncos line. But no way is elvis goin anywhere lol

I hope this works out, maybe throw in javon to give the lions another receiver. You can never have enough if you are matt millen
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

Uhm do you all see a pattern developing here. Bad teams waste picks on Bad players later to give them to Denver. Shannahan "Remember the Browns"
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 08:57 AM    (permalink
rascal
Rookie

rascal hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I agree, and if they send a second rounder for him I'm going to be livid. I'd much rather spend a second rounder on Robertson. Sure Rogers is awesome when he is motivated, which unfortunately is about 25% of the time. If he is out of shape at Detroit, just imagine how worthless he is going to be playing at 5280.
rascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 09:31 AM    (permalink
Young Legend
Veteran

Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.Young Legend is a cocksman.

Now there saying that report was premature ..and that teams are still making offers..
Old 02-26-2008, 10:55 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
I like this pickup for the Broncos. It allows them to search in other directions in the draft. A line of Moss-Thomas-Rogers-Crowder-Dumerville is pretty good. This way, they can get Rivers in the first, and their defense will be stacked just like old times.
And then you realize they have crap for safeties and their corners will start to be liabilities in a couple of seasons because of age. Not to mention Moss and Crowder both have done nothing yet and are still unproven.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:01 AM    (permalink
kmartin575
Veteran

kmartin575 needs more cowbell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
coughs Kevin Williams
or... coughs Tommie Harris.
kmartin575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 11:08 AM    (permalink
lobacz87

so reports out of Detroit are that its now a 3 team trade. The Jets will send Dewayne Robertson and a 5th to Denver and Denver will send Foxworth and a 2nd to Detroit...Rogers end up in NY
Old 02-26-2008, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ESimsfan87
Rookie

ESimsfan87 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
so reports out of Detroit are that its now a 3 team trade. The Jets will send Dewayne Robertson and a 5th to Denver and Denver will send Foxworth and a 2nd to Detroit...Rogers end up in NY
I'm here checking around sources in Detroit and I've got nothing... You have a link or something. Not that I would have any problem with that trade at all.
ESimsfan87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:36 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid_Ego View Post
Uhm do you all see a pattern developing here. Bad teams waste picks on Bad players later to give them to Denver. Shannahan "Remember the Browns"
....are you calling Rogers a bad player? That is straight up idiotic. Wow.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:38 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobacz87 View Post
This is your only post ever.... and this comes out of nowhere. I see no such sources. And a link to the premature talks.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._are_prem.html

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-26-2008, 01:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thats somehow a little too good for Detroit to be true, a 2nd and a db? for just giving up Rogers at that, and Denver is giving up too much for Robertson, they are giving up a 2nd rd pick for a has been...not happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:21 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Thats somehow a little too good for Detroit to be true, a 2nd and a db? for just giving up Rogers at that, and Denver is giving up too much for Robertson, they are giving up a 2nd rd pick for a has been...not happening.
That's how I feel as well. Bah.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 02-26-2008, 02:44 PM    (permalink
lobacz87

ive been on the site for a while I jus observe...is it really my first post ever? oh well, here, it was in a local NJ paper's forum...they said it was on Detroit radio stations...

http://www.nj.com/forums/jets/index.ssf?artid=232557
Old 02-26-2008, 02:51 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

That made me hard..i mean umm.. It just seems to good for all sides to work out, and the jets and lions are too snake bitten for this to work out. Call me cynical, but until i see the trade is complete on the official website i don't beleive anything..I guess that's the attitude that comes with having decades of ineptitude in the front office. (fingers crossed though)

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 03:35 PM    (permalink
drmoyer421
Rookie

drmoyer421 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

SIRIUS NFL radio this morning came out and said that the Rocky Mnt. news has nixed this story from yesterday. They said that the Denver Post has also reported that the trade isnt that close.
drmoyer421 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ive been on the site for a while I jus observe...is it really my first post ever? oh well, here, it was in a local NJ paper's forum...they said it was on Detroit radio stations...

http://www.nj.com/forums/jets/index.ssf?artid=232557
If you read the comments on that, they say the people saying it's true there are trolls, so I don't know how much I can believe it. I guess I'll wait either for a more credible source or for it to actually happen.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote