Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-25-2008, 08:30 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default John Czarnecki Says Pats and Moss arent close to a Deal

Quote:
The Patriots and Randy Moss really aren't close to a new contract, although the Pats believe Moss will give them the option to match whatever deal he does receive on the open market. That makes sense because the clubs pursuing Moss will be limited because he wants to play for a contender. The most interesting rumor is Moss joining the Dallas Cowboys. The Cowboys can pay up, and wouldn't T.O. and Moss be interesting to watch, not to mention impossible to defend?

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7837770/Talk-isn

John Czarnecki
I doubt Moss would want to play for the Cowboys. Romo and T.O. and buddy buddies and T.O. would probably get the ball the majoirty of the time.

This should be quite interesting and I doubt the Pats will let him go without a fight.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:40 PM    (permalink
SaintsFanForLife
Pro Bowler

SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.SaintsFanForLife wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

If the Pats did not think they had a deal in had that was close to done if not done they would have tagged him IMO.

Sick Sig by BoneKrusher

WHO DAT
SaintsFanForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 08:50 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss and T.O.? Uh huh..
Old 02-25-2008, 08:58 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm sure New England is just being patient and doing their due dilligence. No way do they not sign Moss.

If they let him go, they will really regret it. It's a terrible adjustment for an offense to go from w/ Moss, to w/out. Even as great an offense the Pats are and as great a quarterback as Brady is. No way do they win the title while adjusting to no Moss.

This isn't Ty Law, Deion Branch or Lawyer Milloy. This is a guy who is the entire offensive gameplan, makes reads easier, makes the job easier on everyone around him, keeps DCs up at night, etc.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still don't understand why they wouldn't have tagged him if they want to keep him.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:02 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas would be so tough with Moss, TO, Glenn, Witten, and Barber plus whatever back they bring in. Romo would be the happiest man in the world and he wouldn't even need Jessica or Carrie

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Dallas would be so tough with Moss, TO, Glenn, Witten, and Barber plus whatever back they bring in. Romo would be the happiest man in the world and he wouldn't even need Jessica or Carrie
I remember Moss saying he would never play with T.O. but people change their minds.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

I can definitely see Moss yelling at Romo for not getting him the ball enough, and then T.O. coming between them and starts crying. That would be great TV.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:24 PM    (permalink
Starkar Mace

I don't understand why New England did not apply the franchise tag to Randy Moss, regardless of whether or not they were close to a deal. Even if they were, why not do the same thing Indianapolis did with Dallas Clark? He was signed two days after being tagged to a long term deal.

It seems to me that New England is not committed to Randy Moss, as that has always been their modus operandi when dealing with players asking for a big payday. Given that four of the seven receivers on their 2007 roster are free agents (five if they've opted not to pick up Kelley Washington's roster bonus, I'm not sure), I don't believe they have the depth to run the same spread-type offense in 2008. Perhaps they feel Moss is replaceable at a lower price. His primary value, particularly in the playoffs, seemed to be to draw coverage to his side of the field to open up other receivers, and without the depth at receiver they had 2007, they may not feel he is worth what he is asking for.

As for Dallas, I'm sure Jerry Jones would like to sign Moss and will send an offer his way, but who knows if Moss would accept it? Moss and T.O. would be interesting to watch, and if both have matured a bit having realized they don't have much time left to win the SB, perhaps they can co-exist. But back when T.O. was a free agent after his incident on the Eagles, Moss wasn't particularly excited about the prospect of T.O. going to Oakland. But perhaps he's changed his mind since then.
Old 02-25-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really, really thought Moss got tagged this year but it doesn't look as likely anymore. TO and Moss would be pretty ridiculous to watch, Romo might break Brady's record.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:32 PM    (permalink
swagger
Veteran

swagger hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
#1 Randy Moss fan in NFLDC
Objection.

sig by vikes99ej

RIP Sean Taylor
4/1/1983 - 11/27/2007
swagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
I really, really thought Moss got tagged this year but it doesn't look as likely anymore. TO and Moss would be pretty ridiculous to watch, Romo might break Brady's record.
There is absolutely no chance anymore, the deadline was last Thursday.
Old 02-25-2008, 10:20 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh please, Moss to Dallas will never happen, its just going to be a rampant rumor because a few articles throw the name out, and all of a sudden it turns into "cowboys are looking to sign Moss"...

That would never work, you dont even need two wrs like to and moss, and its not like he's going to be dirt cheap like last off season, he's coming off one of the best statistical seasons ever, it would make alot more sense to just grab stallworth and keep the money.

I still dont see the Pats losing him, they go out and get all these wrs to win the super bowl, and it doesnt happen so they let them all walk? they cant let moss and stallworth go, randy seemed genuine in talking about his team, it will be a big circus in dallas if he even thinks about coming here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:26 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He will not get out of New England. Zero chance. Zero. Fun to think about him as a Charger though. Oh man, Rivers and Moss...talk about the sparks flying. Undefendable with Gates, Chambers and LT around though. sigh.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:51 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Oh please, Moss to Dallas will never happen, its just going to be a rampant rumor because a few articles throw the name out, and all of a sudden it turns into "cowboys are looking to sign Moss"...
Agree 100%. People said the same thing when Moss went to Oakland, that they should sign TO too. They just want the NFL to be like Madden. It's just "what if" thinking and it will never get past that.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:54 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear nobody here understands the salary cap. The Cowboys are going to be paying Owens $8 million+ this season. There's no way they could afford to sign Moss too.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Starkar Mace

T.O. is due a $4 million base salary plus $3 million roster bonus in June. So he's taking up $7 million in cap space, not $8+ million, unless I'm mistaken and prorated bonus money is also counting against the cap, which is possible, I'm not really familiar with his deal. The article said the "Cowboys can pay up", so the writer thinks they can fit Moss in. There's also been rumors that Dallas will restructure Romo's deal to convert more of it into guaranteed money that is prorated through the length of it to free up more cap space in 2008.

I don't think New England really has any choice about what Randy Moss does since they didn't apply the franchise tag; it's up to Randy Moss now. I suspected he may test free agency if he wasn't tagged when he opted out of the Pro Bowl like Lance Briggs did, I didn't notice if he was injured and nothing more was ever said about it that I was aware of, correct me if I'm wrong. Conventional wisdom would suggest he stay with a team that is a contender, or go to another team that is a contender, but perhaps he thinks he's about to sign the last contract of his career, and wants to make it a big one. Maybe he thinks he can do both, or will field an offer from a team that's not necessarily a contender, and take it back to New England to force their hand if they want to keep him.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas has the cash to make the deal, but I have to imagine that with the new Patrick Crayton contract and two first round picks, they'd rather invest the money in a youngster they like rather than another super talented but fragile (both mentally and physically) wide receiver.

Likewise, I can't see why Moss would want to leave that New England offense or why the Pats would want to let him go. No team really ever loses a player that they want to keep, and I'd be very surprised if Moss doesn't wind up at Patriot for 2008.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Starkar Mace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Dallas has the cash to make the deal, but I have to imagine that with the new Patrick Crayton contract and two first round picks, they'd rather invest the money in a youngster they like rather than another super talented but fragile (both mentally and physically) wide receiver.

Likewise, I can't see why Moss would want to leave that New England offense or why the Pats would want to let him go. No team really ever loses a player that they want to keep, and I'd be very surprised if Moss doesn't wind up at Patriot for 2008.
Well, Jerry Jones recently said "....I think we have a chance to put some more "wow" in this offense. That's my No. 1 goal in this off-season." I doubt he'll pass on the opportunity to sign Randy Moss. If it comes to New England and Dallas entering a bidding war, I think Dallas is a lot more loose with its money than New England, which has traditionally been stingy. But that's assuming Randy Moss would be satisfied playing for either team, and is selecting based upon money. I'd personally like to see Randy Moss and Terrell Owens playing opposite each other at wideout, it would certainly be interesting to see what happens both on and off the field.

I'm inclined to believe it's a possibility because it was my understanding that New England operates with the philosophy that every player on the team is expendable. That's why I'm surprised people won't entertain the possibility of Randy Moss being on another team in 2008. The money New England would use to sign Randy Moss may be put to better use signing or re-signing linebackers or defensive backs considering that they're losing two of each to free agency. I'm not an expert on their team, but the results of the Super Bowl would suggest to me that they would revert to more of a ball control offense next year with more emphasis on their defense. I don't think they can maintain the depth at receiver to run the spread offense anyway.
Old 02-26-2008, 12:11 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkar Mace View Post
T.O. is due a $4 million base salary plus $3 million roster bonus in June. So he's taking up $7 million in cap space, not $8+ million, unless I'm mistaken and prorated bonus money is also counting against the cap, which is possible, I'm not really familiar with his deal.
It almost certainly would be. Any signing bonus given at the start of the deal will be prorated. He was the highest cap hit WR in 2007 with slightly over $8M, I don't think that would change for 08, as contracts like his usually escalate in time.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:47 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starkar Mace View Post
Well, Jerry Jones recently said "....I think we have a chance to put some more "wow" in this offense. That's my No. 1 goal in this off-season." I doubt he'll pass on the opportunity to sign Randy Moss. If it comes to New England and Dallas entering a bidding war, I think Dallas is a lot more loose with its money than New England, which has traditionally been stingy. But that's assuming Randy Moss would be satisfied playing for either team, and is selecting based upon money. I'd personally like to see Randy Moss and Terrell Owens playing opposite each other at wideout, it would certainly be interesting to see what happens both on and off the field.

I'm inclined to believe it's a possibility because it was my understanding that New England operates with the philosophy that every player on the team is expendable. That's why I'm surprised people won't entertain the possibility of Randy Moss being on another team in 2008. The money New England would use to sign Randy Moss may be put to better use signing or re-signing linebackers or defensive backs considering that they're losing two of each to free agency. I'm not an expert on their team, but the results of the Super Bowl would suggest to me that they would revert to more of a ball control offense next year with more emphasis on their defense. I don't think they can maintain the depth at receiver to run the spread offense anyway.

Jerry feels strongly about bringing in playmakers, he's said it everytime he is asked about this off season, but even this move is too much for Jerry...There would be absolutely no chemistry on offense what so ever, as soon as Moss gets all the looks in the first half and were losing TO pouts, then Romo forces ball to TO in the 2nd half for multiple picks, I can already see it now...

Personally Id say its a better chance Marion Barber gets traded then of him signing Randy Moss, and I dont even think he would want to come here to be honest...I could actually picture him and TO getting into serious physical altercations, maybe thats just me but I feel like thats too much ego and brash for one offense, recipe for a disaster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsFanForLife View Post
If the Pats did not think they had a deal in had that was close to done if not done they would have tagged him IMO.
Seriously, IBTN.

Also, this Czar guy from Fox sports comes off as a dumbass to me. Literally throughout this last season, he'd make **** up on his own. It's almost funny really, especially when rotoworld would report his stuff and you knew fantasy owners everywhere were having aneurisms. I'm not a fan of him, to say the least.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:28 AM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moss to the cowboys has been around since 1998 when the cowboys were going to draft him.

Jerry said his #1 priority this offseason was to bring in offensive playmakers....Moss fits this whole.

As far as cap space....we are somwhere between 10-14Million so added Moss isn't a dollars problem....JJ said just today that the cap can be manipulated...
Quote:
"You can get a creative scenario, where there's not enough room. Within a rational parameter of what you might get a chance, or what you might want to do or who you might want to extend, while it's going to take some sharp managing, that's not a huge obstacle to us getting some things that will help our team. It's a real challenge. But it's not a barrier as I see it. It's a challenge, but not a barrier. It will cause us to make some really hard decisions. It will challenge us on Flo (Adams). Those are the kinds of things that happen."

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, re: stoney's earlier post, TO only has one year left on his current 3 yrs/$25M deal. It could happen.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:34 AM    (permalink
Kid_Ego
Veteran

Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.Kid_Ego smells like sex panther.

Lets face it Dallas would buy moss for no other reason then they wouldnt ave to play against him when the pats go back to the super bowl.
Kid_Ego is offline   Reply With Quote