Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12
Quote:
Quote:
I have no idea on your middle name but, Joseph T.(?) Ryan.
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Yes, I have 3 first names.
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
i mean your last name...
Joseph T. Ryan
Old 02-25-2007, 01:50 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CutlerChris
Quote:
only an elite few know my first name... and definitely no packers fans.
I know it.
eh, you're Canadian... your kind don't actually count as "people" in the strictist sense of the word.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 01:51 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
i mean your last name...
Joseph T. Ryan
damnit, i meant Thomas is your middle name... or Todd? or Tashaun?

Old 02-25-2007, 01:52 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know it.
eh, you're Canadian... your kind don't actually count as "people" in the strictist sense of the word.
Says the guy who says "eh"

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
i mean your last name...
Joseph T. Ryan
Nope. Tyler.
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
I am gonna beat the **** out of you at the Y tomorrow.

Old 02-25-2007, 01:53 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardvikingsfan
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know it.
Quit being mean to Canadians Bradley Daniel Paulson.
Old 02-25-2007, 01:57 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know it.
that's more of a meh, except i don't like meh so i say eh, it's not pronouced like a long a...

Old 02-25-2007, 01:58 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know it.
that's more of a meh, except i don't like meh so i say eh, it's not pronouced like a long a...

Old 02-25-2007, 02:00 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I know it.
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
i mean your last name...
Joseph T. Ryan
Nope. Tyler.
weird.
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

When you compare random people you know to board members, as in:

"Youre almost as smart as toonster"
"Thats totally something Windy would do"
"Youre starting to sound like Tubby"

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:01 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
[quote:a966954950="GB12"]I have no idea on your middle name but, Joseph T.(?) Ryan.
STALKER!
Was T correct?
Thomas
Nope.

Bradley Daniel Paulson.
i mean your last name...
Joseph T. Ryan
Nope. Tyler.
weird.[/quote:a966954950]

Why?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:02 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's something weird between you and I.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby
When you compare random people you know to board members, as in:

"Youre almost as smart as toonster"
"Thats totally something Windy would do"
"Youre starting to sound like Tubby"
Not really a stretch for me.

"You sound like my brother"
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:03 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
It's something weird between you and I.
Ur first name is Tyler or ur middle name is Tyler. Or ur name is like Ryan Tyler Joseph.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:07 AM    (permalink

You haved used the word's "Lick My Nine" numerous times
Old 02-25-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the whole name thing is funny. I know way too many people's names. I counted and I know the first names of 17 of the top 50 posters and the last names of 10 of those posters. I also know a decent number of names not in the top 50.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:25 AM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
I think the whole name thing is funny. I know way too many people's names. I counted and I know the first names of 17 of the top 50 posters and the last names of 10 of those posters. I also know a decent number of names not in the top 50.
None of you know my name. 8)
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Charles?

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Charles?
who have you been speaking with.. :shock:

I swear to God if you've been in cahoots with that shady Ward fellow.
Quote:
Old 02-25-2007, 02:31 AM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Charles?
who have you been speaking with.. :shock:

I swear to God if you've been in cahoots with that shady Ward fellow.
ME AND WARD ARE JUST FRIENDS. NOTHING MORE.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When your friends tell you to "get off your football ****" while you're rolling a blunt.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:34 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
...you have a real life picture of Scott Wright that you use to bribe other members who worship him. 8)
when Scott Wright is your background.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:39 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
...you have a real life picture of Scott Wright that you use to bribe other members who worship him. 8)
when Scott Wright is your background.
I thought I was the only one.

P-L is offline   Reply With Quote