Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-27-2008, 09:18 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.
Default Mikedoobie's 7rd Ravens Mock

Well i havent posted here in a while so hopefully this is a gooder...ok after watching the combine and switching up my rankings heres my new ravens mock:

1) Mike Jenkins | CB | USF
Having a hard time on this pick but i like Jenkins too much. He has good size at nearly 6'0 and 200lbs and ran a 4.40. he has everything physically and has great instincts at the CB position cutting many routes. He has long arms especially for his height and is ready to start today..Had a dominant senior year and really impressed me, reminds me of a more athletic Antrel Rolle..he is also very versatile and has played safety if needed and would be comfortable in multiple looks in our defense. if any of Ellis, Dorsey, Long or Gholston be there that would be the pick but most likely not so Mike Jenkins.
other options: Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie

2) James Hardy | WR | Indiana
Hardy is a gifted athlete in the mold of Plaxico Burress.. would be a perfect compliment to Mark Clayton and would be allowing us to get rid of Mason quicker and save some cap. Will be a great red zone target early on and will develop well. Will be a great target for Troy Smith in the next season. Could be a risky pick but i like another dimension in our offense and could be a legitimate no.1 guy.
Other options: Erin Henderson, Calias Campbell

3) Marcus Howard | ANY | Georgia
COMP:(for adalius thomas):I cant even define the position of him as he is in the mold of a Adailus Thomas. but he is a great edge threat and notched up a great Bowl game having something like 4 sacks..i think it was the Sugar cant remember..could be a great player in our defense.

4) Kevin Smith | RB | Central Florida
He is the best natural and instinctive runner to come out in a while..knows how to read blocks hit the holes and would be a great spell back and with McGahee's injury past and Musa Smith nearing his end in Baltimore we need to take advantage of the great RB class and snag ourselves one, may not be the flashiest of the group though. Would be used like Turner for Cam Cameron who both have similar running styles.

5) John Sullivan | C | Notre Dame
COMP:(for Pashos and Mughelli):This to me is a smart pick.. he is a safe player and could step in if needed. This also leads to the release of Flynn which is more then welcome, which most likely leads to Ogdens retirement this offseason..and this draft basicall overhauls our offense at this point while mantaining a strong defense in the crucial areas needed. The pass rush and the Secondary.

6) Dominque Barber | S | Minnesota
Related to Marion Barber they play very simlar. He plays at with a reckless abondonment at S and is much like Bob Sanders. He may go higher then this but if hes here it will be a steal. Will be a dominant special teams player.

7) Ben Moffitt | ILB | USF
Another South Florida defensive player. he is very intinctive and is a thumper with great tackling ability. Has thick legs and was called the overacheving machine at USF, reminds me of a Kelly Gregg persona at LB.Can come in and help on special teams and would ge a great backup which we dont have for our ILB's.

any questions?? and thoughts and such

Doobie- Baltimore Ravens Loyalist
mikedoobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy if that happened this draft, I would love Hard he has a lot of talent and is taller then Clarence Moore.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:13 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I would be happy if that happened this draft, I would love Hard he has a lot of talent and is taller then Clarence Moore.
no way, word is clarence has been getting taller since he got cut. he is now 6'9" and looking to resign with a team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good draft Doob

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not particularly impressed with this mock, mainly because I don't like the Jenkins pick and don't see Moffit doing much in the NFL but isn't a bad 7th round flyer pick. And I'm not really sold on Kevin Smith, I could be wrong but I'm not sure he'll do much on the next level. That and PJ Daniels will be given every opportunity for that backup spot.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.mikedoobie is a cocksman.

Well i think Jenkins is the most NFL ready corner and IMO least risky of the corners. Moffit will be a great ST contributor immediately and reminds me of Zack DeOssie from last year and he was a big contributer in the Giants ST and id expect much the same as they play with very similar styles and both gave great football instincts.i think that sounds pretty good for a 7th. Kevin Smith is the most consistent player and thats what we need in a backup RB in case of injury and he knows how to run its a very low risk pick. and we need more then one backupn to injury prone McGahee so we should draft another RB and Daniels isnt nearly as good as a natural runner as id want in a backup RB he is a very good 3rd down back though

Old 02-29-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedoobie View Post
Well i think Jenkins is the most NFL ready corner and IMO least risky of the corners. Moffit will be a great ST contributor immediately and reminds me of Zack DeOssie from last year and he was a big contributer in the Giants ST and id expect much the same as they play with very similar styles and both gave great football instincts.i think that sounds pretty good for a 7th. Kevin Smith is the most consistent player and thats what we need in a backup RB in case of injury and he knows how to run its a very low risk pick. and we need more then one backupn to injury prone McGahee so we should draft another RB and Daniels isnt nearly as good as a natural runner as id want in a backup RB he is a very good 3rd down back though
The thing about RB is while yes behind Willis we are unproven, but we still have 2 backs in Daniels and Ross. Not that that tandem are world beaters but it then means we will have to keep Willis, Daniels, Ross, a pick, McClain and Green. Its not out of the question by any stretch, I just don't see us taking a RB that early. Not to mention Smith might be gone by round 3 anyway.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Old 02-29-2008, 05:11 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

I dont think Vorey Ross or Musa Smith are really adequate backups to a player like Willis who has been injured and has had long injuries. We saw how badly injuries killed us last year and if we have an offense with no mcgahee at any point i want a sufficient backup..Musa Smith is basically done anyway and if we draft expect him to be cut, Corey Ross is not a very good backup and is more of a ST player..so i do think we need to add a RB and why not take advanatage of a draft with tons of RBs it doesnt have to be Kevin Smith but i think that would be the best choice

Old 02-29-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I dont think Vorey Ross or Musa Smith are really adequate backups to a player like Willis who has been injured and has had long injuries. We saw how badly injuries killed us last year and if we have an offense with no mcgahee at any point i want a sufficient backup..Musa Smith is basically done anyway and if we draft expect him to be cut, Corey Ross is not a very good backup and is more of a ST player..so i do think we need to add a RB and why not take advanatage of a draft with tons of RBs it doesnt have to be Kevin Smith but i think that would be the best choice
With the way Cory Ross played in the final game against Pittsburgh he will be given every chance this preseason to be a contributor on offense. He's a perfect fit for a tandem backfield given that he's a polar opposite to Willis' running style. I agree that a sufficient backup is necessary but assuming a 4th round pick would be that is a bit of a stretch. Musa is a UFA anyway and if he's brought back yet again it would be for his ST play more then anything.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-29-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Troj2man hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I'm not really a fan of the Mike Jenkins pick at #8. He's best suited for a cover 2 type defense IMO. We need more of a man to man CB. A guy that we can leave out on an island to go up against a WR. Leodis McKelvin and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie are better fits for the Ravens defensive scheme.
Old 02-29-2008, 09:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
I'm not really a fan of the Mike Jenkins pick at #8. He's best suited for a cover 2 type defense IMO. We need more of a man to man CB. A guy that we can leave out on an island to go up against a WR. Leodis McKelvin and Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie are better fits for the Ravens defensive scheme.
I am really a fan of DRC, especially after the Senior Bowl, but he's from a D2 school and lets face it we got burned with David Pittman so far so its not likely he's on the radar for us. He may be a bit of a reach at the 8th pick and that might not be in the best interest for us at this point.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-29-2008, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDawg819 View Post
I am really a fan of DRC, especially after the Senior Bowl, but he's from a D2 school and lets face it we got burned with David Pittman so far so its not likely he's on the radar for us. He may be a bit of a reach at the 8th pick and that might not be in the best interest for us at this point.
I understand what you're saying about the division 2 thing, but remember that DCR has played against the top college players in the senior bowl. I'm hoping we're able to trade back and draft either DCR or McKelvin. #8 would be a bit too high for either of them. We'll see though.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troj2man View Post
I understand what you're saying about the division 2 thing, but remember that DCR has played against the top college players in the senior bowl. I'm hoping we're able to trade back and draft either DCR or McKelvin. #8 would be a bit too high for either of them. We'll see though.
Well if I recall correctly, the same thing happened with Pittman coming out and we got burned on that so far. Just throwing that out there for what its worth.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-01-2008, 11:28 AM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

as big dawg said thats the concern for me for DRC he may be the most talented of the bunch but is one of the more risky picks...i do think he will go in or very near the top 10 come draft day and dont feel he is a reach but i think it is too much of a high risk high reward pick for the 8th spot and for the state our team is in...Mckelvin i also think is a top 10 and alot of people have those two corners ahead of Mike Jenkins but i like Jenkins alot..i do not think he is anywhere near a cover 2 corner..he has very good speed reinforcing that at the combine which was his major knock evn though his game speed is very high..he has good size and what seperates him from a cover 2 corner is that he can turn and run with a reciever, he has the athleticism for one, decent hips and extremely long arms, also he breaks on the ball the best of any of the CBs in the draft and has played his best in big games like Auburn...he is not a cover 2 corner like Cason

Old 03-01-2008, 11:32 AM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

I also like Aqib Talib from Kansas as well. Wouldn't mind seeing him being the selection with the 8th pick.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-01-2008, 01:24 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

Aqib talib is a player im not fond of at all. My reasoning being I question his speed and the combine reinforced that, he is the most inconsistent corner in the draft. Some games he looks like a lockdown corner and other games he looks like a undrafted rookie. He is not nearly as physocal as he should be for his size and hes got a mouth on him and not in the good way like the ravens swagger its like a DeAngelo Hall attitude which imo isnt the best. There is no way Talib is a top 10 pick yet alone top 15 come draft day.
heres my CB rankings:
1.Mike Jenkins USF
2.Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Tennessee St.
3.Leodis Mckelvin Troy
4.Justin King Penn St.
5.Brandon Flowers VT
6.Patrick Lee Auburn
7.Aqib Talib Kansas
8.Charles Godfrey Iowa
9.Tracy Porter Indiana
10.Antoine Cason Arizona

Old 03-01-2008, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Troj2man
Rookie

Quote:
Aqib talib is a player im not fond of at all. My reasoning being I question his speed and the combine reinforced that, he is the most inconsistent corner in the draft. Some games he looks like a lockdown corner and other games he looks like a undrafted rookie. He is not nearly as physocal as he should be for his size and hes got a mouth on him and not in the good way like the ravens swagger its like a DeAngelo Hall attitude which imo isnt the best. There is no way Talib is a top 10 pick yet alone top 15 come draft day.
heres my CB rankings:
1.Mike Jenkins USF
2.Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie Tennessee St.
3.Leodis Mckelvin Troy
4.Justin King Penn St.
5.Brandon Flowers VT
6.Patrick Lee Auburn
7.Aqib Talib Kansas
8.Charles Godfrey Iowa
9.Tracy Porter Indiana
10.Antoine Cason Arizona
I agree with you on Talib. He is way too inconsistent. He gets beat deep way too often. In fact when he played against Kansas State, Jordy Nelson who ran in the 4.5 range blew by him and made Talib look like a high school player. Maurice Purify also beat Talib pretty bad 3 times when they played against each other.
Old 03-01-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think any of the corners in this draft are worth the 8th overall, I think there will be some value at CB in the 2nd round, a guy like Tracy Porter, Brandon Flowers, or maybe Cason or Talib. 1 of those guys should be at our 2nd rounder and IMO we should focus our 1st rounder on another need.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I swear Mike Jenkins is my opinion is WAY too overrated.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:20 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh...im not a big fan of this...i like the jenkins pic, i think hes the best overall CB in this draft, and its either him or mcklevin anyways...although the value is iffy, id rather see us draft him then say...matt ryan? Although we are known to go BPA, so if someone like dorsey or ellis slides, then i can see us taking them...

im not a big hardy fan, in fact, i thnk that we have a good recieving core as it is with mason/clayton/williams...id rather us take a guy liek quentin groves tehre (who put on a show at the combine and very wlel could be gone by our pick), or address the DT/DE position with our 2nd rounder...i would definately not like to see us take a project QB there like most mockers give us...

marcus howard? i dont think so, hes basically the same player antwan barnes is, and id like to see wat barnes can do unless we draft a more talented player (ie groves) this year. At that point, id like to add some depth in the backfield or along the oline to be honest.

Kevin Smith, im a big fan of the position, not so much the player. Id like to see us take a scat back to change up with mcgahee and offer a home run threat, yet find a back who is capable of taking over if mcgahee goes down. i think instead of smith, id rather have a guy like jamaal charles, who has just as much if not more talent, and he just isnt as developed. we might have to take him in round 3 instead of 4 though.

cant comment on the other 3, havent done enough in depth scouting to know who might be available then, ill do more as teh draft moves closer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This is how I'd like the draft to go:
1) Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC (Dream Pick: Vernon Ghloston)
2) Antonie Cason, CB, Arizona
4) Tony Hills, OT, Texas
5) Dwight Lowery, CB, San Jose St.
6) Cody Wallace, C, Texas A&M
7) Shawn Murphy, OG, Utah St.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:32 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Flippa View Post
This is how I'd like the draft to go:
1) Sedrick Ellis, DT, USC (Dream Pick: Vernon Ghloston)
2) Antonie Cason, CB, Arizona
4) Tony Hills, OT, Texas
5) Dwight Lowery, CB, San Jose St.
6) Cody Wallace, C, Texas A&M
7) Shawn Murphy, OG, Utah St.
id love to see us grab cason in the 2nd round if we go elsewhere in the first...i think he has great skills and could easily cevelop into a top flight CB.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

That's exactly what I think. I am sure that one year playing Nickel under C-Mac and Samari Rolle can only help make him a better player.

Old 03-02-2008, 12:39 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

alot of people questioned his straight line speed, however even before he ran in the 4.4's, i rebuttled against this. He has great hips, and is very very physucal at the line of scrimmage. I think that he is much more then a cover 2 corner that some have him pegged as, and i think he could be a star and a steal for someone if they get him in the 2nd round.
Quote:
Old 03-02-2008, 12:20 PM    (permalink
mikedoobie
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post

im not a big hardy fan, in fact, i thnk that we have a good recieving core as it is with mason/clayton/williams...id rather us take a guy liek quentin groves tehre (who put on a show at the combine and very wlel could be gone by our pick), or address the DT/DE position with our 2nd rounder...i would definately not like to see us take a project QB there like most mockers give us...

marcus howard? i dont think so, hes basically the same player antwan barnes is, and id like to see wat barnes can do unless we draft a more talented player (ie groves) this year. At that point, id like to add some depth in the backfield or along the oline to be honest.

Kevin Smith, im a big fan of the position, not so much the player. Id like to see us take a scat back to change up with mcgahee and offer a home run threat, yet find a back who is capable of taking over if mcgahee goes down. i think instead of smith, id rather have a guy like jamaal charles, who has just as much if not more talent, and he just isnt as developed. we might have to take him in round 3 instead of 4 though.
Kinda contradicting yourself in saying you dont want marcus howard because hes like Barnes but you do want Groves in the second who is basically the same player (as in playing style) with more off field issues..sooo not exactly sure what to take after reading that..also Marcus Howard has more physical potential then Groves and doesnt have the attitude he does and to be honest Groves is one of the guys ive basically scratched off my boards as he has a terrible attitude, praises himself, overrates himself (think DeAngelo Hall)and to me isnt worth the trouble of a day 1 pick.
Jamaal Charles should go in the second round and is an extremely underrated back and put up great numbers at Texas and has great size, speed and everything..i think he is easily gone in the second but if hes there in the third which i doubt id want him to...but when we get to the fourth i think we are down to these players: kevin smith, matt forte, steve slaton, mike hart, and an outside possibility at Chris Johnson who i would also love because as you said we could use a scat back but i think he will go higher due to his 40