Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-01-2008, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Legend View Post
yeah untill he wants to get paid lol should last a yr

i dont think you can get a number 1 for him in 5yrs hes miss 20 games thats alot
yeah thats true haha. yeah, his value on the market is not as strong because of his injuries. if they can get a good deal out of him, then trading him makes sense, but if not, they might as well keep him.
Old 03-01-2008, 10:05 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Also I don't think Lito's really the #3, that was the website who put that there not the team. Reid said Asante was the LCB but didn't say anything else so I'm assuming Lito could still win it over Sheldon.
Exactly. They just put him #3 because they are looking for a trade. If he goes into camp as the #3 and Brown the #2, Lito will win the battle and move Sheldon either to the nickel or to safety.
Old 03-01-2008, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
this the artist fomrally known as Will Peterson won't be resigned. COME BACK TO BIG BLUE WILL!!!!!!!! he was one of my favorites. hopefully he gets a job somewhere, he's one of my aunts biggest clients
Will James/Peterson is ******* terrible. I hope he never plays another down for the Eagles
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote