Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2008, 01:26 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
I was just responding to that one guy who loves to be a complete jack ass 100% of the time.

I'm just saying, Steelers haven't signed anyone yet (I believe.) They should target someone like Javon Walker while he's still out there and some offensive linemen. You guys are hurting without Faneca, although I expect you to go o-line in the draft.
The Steelers don't sign big FA, it's just their way of doing business. We build through the draft. Unfortunately, we haven't had a ton of luck with our 2nd day guys in the last few years. I don't want anything to do with Javon Walker, he's injury prone and not a great team guy.

Personally, I'm glad the Steelers haven't signed anyone. The draft is deep in most of our positions of need and FA are getting way overpaid this year.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Patriots16-0
Veteran

Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0 Patriots16-0

I would love to see a Browns vs Eagles match next year. Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow vs Samuel, Sheppard, Dawkins and Shelodn Brown would be sick.

Thanks to darnik44two for the sig

Dream Pats Draft:
1. Vernon Gholston, LB, tOSU
2. Adarious Bowman, WR, Ok St
3a. Charles Godfrey, CB, Iowa
3b. Kevin Smith, RB, UCF
4. Peyton Hillis, RB, Ark
5. Jermichael Finley, TE, Texas
6. Brian Witherspoon, CB, Stillman
7. Pierre Garcon, WR, Mt Union
Patriots16-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
I would love to see a Browns vs Eagles match next year. Stallworth, Braylon, Winslow vs Samuel, Sheppard, Dawkins and Shelodn Brown would be sick.
Sheppard is probably going to traded.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots16-0 View Post
Not a great matchup. Exspecially with Derek Anderson as our QB. I give the Eagles the edge.

Anderson looked horrible at the pro bowl when teams werent allowed to rush the passer. He had the best players in the world surrounding him and he blew the game for the AFC.

Early in the season when teams rushed him, he beat them for it, then when teams dropped back (ala the pro bowl) he couldnt make good decisions.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote