Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

In a word, No.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pats fan: no way. if we dont resign moss, ill be really mad. we have about 20 mill in cap space, yet the team does absolutely nothing to makes itself better, just worse. doesnt make sense
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FA would be so much better without Franchise tags...

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You'll find VERY few fans that will say they aren't happy with their free agency (except maybe Chiefs fans and Yoda). Ever player they sign is now suddenly the greatest player ever, and every player that leaves was overrated anyway.

That said, I'm actually still suprised we managed to keep Briggs at such a low cost. While I think Jerry was wrong in not franchising Berrian, having him for just one season at 8 mil may not have been the greatest idea after all. After seeing what he got from Minnesota I don't think we ever would have resigned him.

So, long story short, if we can get Bryant Johnson or D.J. Hackett I'll be happy. Otherwise I'm pretty meh. We definately cut the right vets though. Moose and Fred Miller should have been cut last year.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:57 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sure, because I was hoping the Titans wouldn't buckle and sign an average player to a huge deal because he is the best free agent as his position available, and they didn't do that (and hopefully won't, *cough* DJ Hackett *cough*).

I think if you look carefully, you'll notice the teams paying big dollars and being quite active - 49ers, Vikings, even to an extent the Eagles and Jaguars - all have coaching and FO's who are feeling the heat and need to do something soon or they could be without a job. So it's a win-win situation for them; why not spend whatever it takes, if it doesn't work out chances are they won't be around to clean it up anyway.

I think the Browns and their staff are the only team with some significant job security who have been aggressive. Perhaps the Bills too. Not sure about Payton's security in NO but after last year it could be getting warm for him.

Last edited by OzTitan : 03-02-2008 at 08:59 PM.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

^But the thing about the titans is, we havent resigned some of our own guys...
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:03 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
^But the thing about the titans is, we havent resigned some of our own guys...
Yeah but they're not big losses. We have decent OG depth so Bell is not a huge loss. LaBoy and Odom weren't complete every down players and want to be paid like ones, and really, without AH neither did much. AH is the key to the DL.

Gage we retained. He was definitely the most important, as VY definitely doesn't need a new main target every season to get accustomed too. Some consistency there is a welcome change.

Am I forgetting someone else?
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:16 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'm satisfied at this point. I think Faneca will bring a presence to the locker room and the field, and be a welcomed addition between Mangold and DBrick.

Jenkins got a solid contract, and i hope he's motivated and obviously avoids the injury bug that often hits him, however he is in the NT mold that the team has been looking for, so i'm happy they addressed two areas of needs with players who have shown good ability in the past.

So far so good IMO

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:21 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Lions.. we haven't done anything. We traded Shaun Rogers for Leigh Bodden and a Round 3, which I am a fan of..

We signed Dwight Smith, but nothing else that I'm aware of.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, considering the Cardinals haven't done anything.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants lost Reggie Torbor (backup), Kawika Mitchel (good player/starter), Gibril Wilson (my favorite Defensive player/starter/one of the best players on our team).

It wasn't great to lose these players, but Kawika wanted a longer contract and probably got a little more $$, Torbor wasn't going to start so we let him leave, and Gibril was asking for too much and Raiders threw the bank at him. I really wanted Gibril back though.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:35 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, the only good thing we have done is retain our All-Pro LB. I would have liked to keep Berrian, but not at that price, so I agree w/ that. It is the fact that we dont seem to be interested in anyone, when we have holes to fill

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ummm to summarize my thoughts in two words...HELL NO! we havent done a damn thing all FA, we havent even brought anyone in to talk to, let alone sign anyone! we have a team made from swiss cheese, and we havent filled any of those holes. Its annoying...although im glad we didnt pull off any major trades or whatever. maybe we can fill some holes in the draft...but as far as FA goes,

HELL NO!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:39 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we haven't signed anyone or lost anyone so I really can't say. If trades count then yes, I'm very happy.
Old 03-02-2008, 09:43 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im pissed about the rams offseason, comepletely useless

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:44 PM    (permalink
DollarBill3181
Rookie

DollarBill3181 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
You'll find VERY few fans that will say they aren't happy with their free agency (except maybe Chiefs fans and Yoda). Ever player they sign is now suddenly the greatest player ever, and every player that leaves was overrated anyway.

That said, I'm actually still suprised we managed to keep Briggs at such a low cost. While I think Jerry was wrong in not franchising Berrian, having him for just one season at 8 mil may not have been the greatest idea after all. After seeing what he got from Minnesota I don't think we ever would have resigned him.

So, long story short, if we can get Bryant Johnson or D.J. Hackett I'll be happy. Otherwise I'm pretty meh. We definately cut the right vets though. Moose and Fred Miller should have been cut last year.
Wow man, you couldnt have said it better. I dont mean to sound synical, and Im sure you dont intend to either, but thats so true. Aside from obvious big aquisitions (i.e. Stallworth, Moss, Samuel, or a couple others) if a player is on teh downside there is still that glimmer of hope (i.e. Stroud coming to Buffalo) JAX fans love it getting rid of him and his injuries etc etc, but Buffalo loves the big fill at DT. Theres also the untapped potential players with D.Williams in KC or B.Johnson in BUF. Whos right? No one. Just funny to see the optimism and excitement for the upcoming draft/season, which is ultimately the goal and is good.

As a Buffalo fan, I like the Stroud move, a 3rd and 5th isnt insanse, plus we had two 3rds so it makes it a little better. The Spencer Johnson signign is ok, but K.Mitchell was a nice lil pickup, should be alright with Crowell and Poz. Then Bryant Johnson was a good WR pickup leaving TE and CB only to fill (and backup QB, but that cancels out with w/e we get for JP). So overall, i like the effort.

MY BILLS DRAFT NEEDS (in order): WR, CB, TE, OL, QB2
DollarBill3181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos offseason is sucking pretty badly so far...

- resign Nate Jackson to hold down the IR
- resign old timer John Lynch
- resign Engelberger and Ekuban... dead wood for the DL
- sign Keary Colbert, who did sweet **** all in Carolina
- threatening to sign Boss Bailey, who doesn't even know how to tackle, simply to make his older brother happy

This team is going to end up with about the lowest talent level in the NFL at this rate.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Prime Time
Rookie

Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.Prime Time could make a wolverine purr.

49ers FA Signings as of Today:

Justin Smith DE
Isaac Bruce WR
DeShaun Foster RB
Donterrius Thomas LB
Allen Rossum KR/CB
J.T. Sullivan QB

Not going to lie, I'm pretty happy with the guys we have picked up so far. If you got the money, spend it and that's what were going to do since we are no longer in salary cap hell.

Prime Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We havent done much at all...I expected us to go after Florence or *** but they were pricey so im not against it now, but our db depth is terrible right now, we have newman and henry who are 30 and one 7th rder behind them thats it...we need at least 2 rookies taken early as is if we dont address anybody else...

Zach Thomas is a huge signing but small in the pocket books, its a tank johnson type deal, which is what I wanted if we brought him in....

Only thing I feel like we might do is go after Walker, but I get the feeling somebody will overpay and it wont be us, looking at what stallworth got, walker wont be far off from that injury or no injury...Our biggest thing this off season was retaining the talent we already had; Hamlin, Flozell, Canty, Barber, those guys were the basis of our offseason and we did what we had to do to keep them in house, if long term deals are worked out, im fine with just taking zach, our cap doesnt leave us much leverage in trying to shell out cash as easily...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:14 PM    (permalink
America
Pro Bowler

America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.America is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought the Texans have done below average. They lost Charlie Anderson, a young up and comer who had ideal size and was finally finishing his transition from college DE to 43 OLB. He started a few games last year for the aging Danny Clark, who's also a FA. We signed Kevin Bentley, who could turn out decently. The worst move was signing Jacques Reeves to a 20 million dollar deal. Basically he sucks, and we shelved out a ton of money to him, and in the process lost our starting CB/S Von Hutchins to ATL for a 9 million dollar contract over 4 years. At least we resigned Andre Davis.

The Ravens released Mike Anderson and Mike Flynn and have done nothing else.
America is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
umphrey
Pro Bowler

umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.umphrey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very happy. Corey Williams trade was awesome - after seeing his negative comments (towards the Pack) after and comparing it to Stroud and Rogers we got a steal IMO. We've been pretty inactive since then but we don't need much and we seem to be looking into just about everybody. I'm just very glad we are keeping all the key players (and important depth) around.

Thanks to BK for the sig
umphrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uhhhhh.............yes.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by umphrey View Post
Very happy. Corey Williams trade was awesome - after seeing his negative comments (towards the Pack) after andcomparing it to Stroud and Rogers we got a steal IMO. We've been pretty inactive since then but we don't need much and we seem to be looking into just about everybody. I'm just very glad we are keeping all the key players (and important depth) around.
They're all almost exactly the same. The high 3rd plus high 5th equals a low 2nd.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Ruken

As a browns fan I am very happy we fixed our terrilbe D-line got another solid reciever and resigned DA. I am so tired of all these Quinn homers saying hes the second coming but its not like we went 10-6. Quinn is a locker room cancer all the dumb stuff hes done and he hasnt even started. So yes thank god the browns actually look to be doin somethin right
Old 03-02-2008, 10:38 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruken View Post
As a browns fan I am very happy we fixed our terrilbe D-line got another solid reciever and resigned DA. I am so tired of all these Quinn homers saying hes the second coming but its not like we went 10-6. Quinn is a locker room cancer all the dumb stuff hes done and he hasnt even started. So yes thank god the browns actually look to be doin somethin right
how is he a cancer? tell me one dumb thing that he has said? all he has ever said is he wants to start, soemthing every player wants. He was drafted to be the QB of the future there, and he has never been given that chance due to DA's braekout season. You cant blame him for being frustrated.

I personally think hes better then DA, but it isnt my opinion that counts. And i dont think that quinn is a cancer, thats just stupid and ignorant to call him that. Are you in the locker room?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote