Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-03-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Robertson may go to the Bengals?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3274297

Quote:
The New York Jets and Cincinnati Bengals have agreed to terms on a trade that would send defensive tackle Dewayne Robertson to the Bengals in exchange for Cincinnati's fourth- and fifth-round picks (Nos. 114 and 151) in the upcoming draft, according to league sources.

Completion of the trade is contingent upon Robertson agreeing to a new contract -- he had two years remaining on his rookie deal with New York -- and passing a physical, though neither is expected to hold up the deal, which could be finalized as early as Monday.
The only thing that could screw this up now is if Robertson doesn't agree to a new contract, but I'm sure he'd do so to get out of being a back-up. Hopefully anyway. Thank god if it goes through.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:19 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cincinnati going for DT #3

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:30 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, some could argue Robertson for a 4th and 5th is better then Rogers for a 3rd and 5th, either way you get a proven guy to be a force in the middle, and keep a higher pick...They did need the help, Im just not sure what they will be getting from Robertson, really surprised the Broncos didnt grab any of these DT's being traded, they usually dont shy away from any trades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:31 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, why do they need Robertson?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:34 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

don't know much about him. good to see we still went out and got some help in the middle though. kind of surprising actually. lets just hope the language in the contract is up to the NFL's standards.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:36 AM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

if at first you don't succeed, try try again...
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:37 AM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

w00t! Should allow us to get Ellis at the very least.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:44 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This feels like a "We missed, so we'll try again" move, which isn't always a bad thing. Except ... what happens to the talks about them going to a 3-4? Robertson definitely isn't a top 3-4 fit, as the last couple years have shown. Now, if they keep a 4-3, sure, having Robertson inside with Fanene/Peko/Thornton could give them a solid rotation.

This pick could be a big boon ... we'll have to see what happens. Although this does seem to point to an edge guy at 9. That said, they do have Eric Henderson and Rashad Jeanty, along with Robert Geathers at 9. so they do have some flexibility in the first, and like almost every team in the first, may look to deal down to recoup some lost picks.

I still wouldn't be shocked if they considered RB at 9.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gee they sure are keen on getting some D-Line help. I hope they get what they are looking for with Robertson.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:48 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
We have Domata Peko then 20 washed up dinosaurs at DT. It was a MUST that DT be addressed this offseason for both depth and quality. I've heard the Robertson rumor so this makes sense.

I like the fact that he's young and I know the Jets are dumping him for cash/bad fit.

What's everyone's take on him going to the 4-3? I'm still not sure why they're going after such big DT's, guess that's all that's out there. I like the move.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:52 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post
This feels like a "We missed, so we'll try again" move, which isn't always a bad thing. Except ... what happens to the talks about them going to a 3-4? Robertson definitely isn't a top 3-4 fit, as the last couple years have shown. Now, if they keep a 4-3, sure, having Robertson inside with Fanene/Peko/Thornton could give them a solid rotation.

This pick could be a big boon ... we'll have to see what happens. Although this does seem to point to an edge guy at 9. That said, they do have Eric Henderson and Rashad Jeanty, along with Robert Geathers at 9. so they do have some flexibility in the first, and like almost every team in the first, may look to deal down to recoup some lost picks.

Yeah, I'd really like to hope this means it stays 4-3. Part of my b*tch about staying 4-3 was our terrible DT next to Peko, this could help to fix that. We've got run down DE's in Fanene/Rucker that I'm confident in. Perhaps if we managed Odom or Pollack came back DE wouldn't be address in those first three rounds.

I'd really like to see Rivers if this deal goes through (learned my lesson last time). Robertson also at least has 3-4 experience for any 3-4 looks we provide, obviously it hasn't worked out that well so I'd hope we're not a 3-4 base.

You're correct in not being shocked with a RB. Marvin has said it must be addressed and I'm very anti-offense in day one (for the past 3 or 4 years) but a big play RB on this offense would be HUGE!
Old 03-03-2008, 12:57 AM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
We have Domata Peko then 20 washed up dinosaurs at DT. It was a MUST that DT be addressed this offseason for both depth and quality. I've heard the Robertson rumor so this makes sense.

I like the fact that he's young and I know the Jets are dumping him for cash/bad fit.

What's everyone's take on him going to the 4-3? I'm still not sure why they're going after such big DT's, guess that's all that's out there. I like the move.
I thought the big thing about them getting a DT would be to shore up the run defense, but that really isn't what D-Rob is all about. He's more of a penetrating type, but that should at least get pressure on the QB. I don't know. I don't see him being some All-Pro level DT now that he's in this system, but I think he should be solid enough, even if I don't think it'll help in rush defense.
thetedginnshow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:01 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

We MUST add interior pressure, it had to be priority one. Our run D has been ~15th overall the past two seasons, obviously not great but with our offense it was adequate. What was/is killing us is the lack of pressure on the QB in 3rd down situations, they have all day because we have no one to pass rush. I really really like to hear he's a penetrating type. Peko is a good run defender.

Thanks for the info, I don't expect him to be all-pro but we need solid players on the line. The youth helps, it'll be nice to have someone beside Geathers that's worth something.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:26 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
Yeah, I'd really like to hope this means it stays 4-3. Part of my b*tch about staying 4-3 was our terrible DT next to Peko, this could help to fix that. We've got run down DE's in Fanene/Rucker that I'm confident in. Perhaps if we managed Odom or Pollack came back DE wouldn't be address in those first three rounds.

I'd really like to see Rivers if this deal goes through (learned my lesson last time). Robertson also at least has 3-4 experience for any 3-4 looks we provide, obviously it hasn't worked out that well so I'd hope we're not a 3-4 base.

You're correct in not being shocked with a RB. Marvin has said it must be addressed and I'm very anti-offense in day one (for the past 3 or 4 years) but a big play RB on this offense would be HUGE!
Here's the thing for me about 4-3 vs. 3-4. I think you are much closer, personnel wise, to being a good 3-4 than you are to a good 4-3. For all the Baby Sapp talk on Dewayne, he didn't show much under Herm. You still have questions on edge rushing.

In a 3-4, you have a NT in Peko. Fanene/Thornton/Rucker are guys that could be solid 3-4 ends. I'd be less worried about Eric Henderson at 3-4 OLB as the run responsibilities aren't as serious, and Jeanty could move out there. Same with Geathers. You have a nice 250-260 pound ILB in Brooks already, and a healthy Thurman gives you a solid 2nd option. If Pollack comes back, then he goes into the 3-4 OLB mix (I'd also consider playing Jeanty at 3-4 ILB. And um ... Dhani can be what he's best suited for at this stage ... leadership in the lockerroom.

The personnel is there for the 3-4. That's probably what Zimmer saw when he signed on, IMO. The personnel grouping isn't a great 4-3 grouping. In the 4-3, you still are a bit unknown with interior pass rushing and you have questions at base DE.
Old 03-03-2008, 01:42 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would robertson be a DE or a NT in a 3-4?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:51 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

I agree toon, I was a massive advocate of 3-4 in part to our lack of a DT. I'm still concerned about LB depth.

We've got Odell/Pollack who haven't played for two years, Brooks is still recovering, Henderson has played 3 preseason games at LB and Jeanty is solid but injury prone. We're fine on talent but that won't do you any good if they can't take the field.

There's question about either scheme at this point, I think we could generate a better pass rush in the 3-4 (not saying much really).

Really don't know how Robertson would figure into any 3-4 plans, clearly seems it didn't work out that well in New York or else they wouldn't be trading him. Perhaps they're getting Robertson in order to have a known commodity at a low cost instead of via the draft.

Fanene-Rucker / Robertson / Peko could still be a decent starting point for a 3-4 Dline in my eyes. Geathers - Thurman - Brooks - Jeanty/Henderson as the current LB core void of draft picks. Maybe move Robertson to DE? Either way Peko or him would be a huge 3-4 DE.

The thing that gets me is letting Landon Johnson walk, he won't get a massive contract like Madieu... He's a VERY solid role player, not that injury prone and can play multiple spots. He's an average player but you need guys like him for depth, he always ends up leading us in tackles because he's the LB that doesn't get hurt. If they're letting him walk I'd have to hope it's because we're going to the 3-4.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 AM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

I worry that the thinking in Cincinnati is something along the lines of

a) Dewayne has played in the 3-4
b) Dewayne was okay as a 3-4 NT

If I had to play Dewayne in the 3-4, it would be at end, but even there, it isn't a great fit. I mean, I think Fanene could be a better 3-4 fit than Dewayne.

It seems like you are expecting John Thornton to be out? If that's the case, I'd go with Fanene-Peko-Robertson (I think Peko's the best NT option, and I think he could do well there).

In the draft, my guess would still be Harvey there. If it is Harvey, I would go with Harvey/Geathers/Henderson on the outside, and I would slide Jeanty in to compete with Brooks and Thurman. Whatever you get from Pollack would be a bonus. I'd target DT/RB in the 2nd/3rd. If you can trade down in the first to third, that'd be great. Recoup some picks, allowing you to try and build up some DL depth.
Old 03-03-2008, 02:34 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Another one bites the dust for my hopes of a potential Titan.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:45 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great job by the Bengals.

Rogers is overweight and doesn't play to his level. Robertsons value dropped being inside a 3-4. He was drafted to be a monster 3-tech and thats exactly what they're going to use him for.

Great move by Cincy.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 04:48 AM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

double post.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Thunder&Lightning
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thunder&Lightning is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got to hand it to Cinnci... They needed help on the Dline and they have been agressive and went out and greatly imporved there DT position. As people have said before he would not fit in a 3-4 scheme so it looks like they are most lilkely will be going 4-3. I am not a fan of the 4-3 much more of a 3-4 guy but they have some good DT's now they might as well use them.

Thunder&Lightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:42 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Uhm, because our D-line is a sieve.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:43 AM    (permalink
Shere Khan
Rookie

Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shere Khan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toonsterwu View Post

me either, I'm anticipating either Harvey, Dorsey, McFadden (even though I think he's going to the Raiders) or Clady with that number nine pick.

WHO DEY, ALL DEY, ERY' DEY
Shere Khan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 10:32 AM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

helps to clear some cap room for the Jets, which is very nice. He wasn't the long-term answer here

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:05 AM    (permalink
FizzyFalcons
Rookie

FizzyFalcons hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So are the Jets switching schemes too?
What's yalls plan for the middle of the D?
FizzyFalcons is offline   Reply With Quote