Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2012, 06:47 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Self-portrait?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 06:55 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perhaps if the cap had a bill on the front. Alas the image is of a "grave-digger".
Goose wins rule 6b.

Old 03-02-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
We need more emoticons.
Agreed, there have been a few barriers.

1. It seems they have to be done by hand unless I am missing something, but I may be due to the next two.

2. We've had some trouble accessing the vbulletin site with out log-in and it has fallen a bit out of priority due to the draft coming up. Remind me afterwards.

3. The last time I asked for help, no one did. http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...t=37694&page=5

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there anyway we can have that storage or save pic thing?

In our quick reply we have a option that can save images and stuff?
Old 03-02-2012, 10:51 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Agreed, there have been a few barriers.

1. It seems they have to be done by hand unless I am missing something, but I may be due to the next two.

2. We've had some trouble accessing the vbulletin site with out log-in and it has fallen a bit out of priority due to the draft coming up. Remind me afterwards.

3. The last time I asked for help, no one did. http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...t=37694&page=5
So you know how to add them and need a list of the 'parsed as' code for each?

Example
:cheers: =

Is that what you need? I found this thread on the vbul forum. If that's the code you're looking for I can take some time and copy or image it and post it here for reference.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 10:59 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
So you know how to add them and need a list of the 'parsed as' code for each?

Example
:cheers: =

Is that what you need? I found this thread on the vbul forum. If that's the code you're looking for I can take some time and copy or image it and post it here for reference.
That would be great if you could. I believe it is all I need.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Is there anyway we can have that storage or save pic thing?

In our quick reply we have a option that can save images and stuff?
No, use your own server space, lol.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:oh man:

10 char
Old 03-02-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Before I go too crazy with either method . . .

Do you need the actual image link and the code like this:
http://www.vbforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
:)

only this:

or is a screen shot ok b/c the images already exist within the vbul system here on the dc forum.

sreen shot:

Last edited by FlyingElvis : 03-02-2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought njx changed the title of the Random Discussion Thread. I am disappointed.
Old 03-02-2012, 01:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need that duck emoticon.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Before I go too crazy with either method . . .

Do you need the actual image link and the code like this:
http://www.vbforums.com/images/smilies/smile.gif

only this:

or is a screen shot ok b/c the images already exist within the vbul system here on the dc forum.

sreen shot:
It looks like I need to individually download each, so the link with the emoticon next to it would be best.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
It looks like I need to individually download each, so the link with the emoticon next to it would be best.
Option A it is. Link, image, code.

Probably too busy to do it today since client stuff rolls in on Fridays and I'm knee deep atm. Mondays are generally slower and I can get it together then.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

option B looks so coool though
Old 03-02-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
option B looks so coool though
None of the three is how it will look when posting. Those are simply the options to make it easiest for Shane to upload into the site.

When posting, I imagine it will look like every other vb forum after they're loaded. Which is to say there will be a 'button' similar to the ones in the post frame for adding hyperlinks, images, etc.

Old 03-02-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Thanks FE, thoroughly appreciate it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 03-02-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If njx doesn't get to I'm leaving and never coming back!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The board just hasn't been the same ever since njx lost the ability to roll his e-eyes at someone in every post.
Old 03-02-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

If we are making requests.....

Old 03-02-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There needs to be an e-shrug emoticon for njx to overuse. Also, i want the beer mug emoticon. Not sure where or how i'd use it, but i'd enjoy it when i did.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
We need that duck emoticon.
I have no idea what this is, but I want it now too.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

duck emoticon would have been so helpful in the duck thread.
Old 03-05-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I uploaded what I have on file. FE getting the good stuff though.

Follow Me on Twitter!