Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
******s. why is ******s not allowed?

mins. min. ******?
scott only works in seconds
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4pAc View Post
lol, QFT.
btw who gave Tubby pos rep?
It is one of those things mankind was never meant to understand.

Last edited by Shiver : 02-26-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:12 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I keep getting +rep, but no points... I am stuck on 0 for some reason.

"Tubby is a better and more productive poster than you"

THIS CANNOT STAND
According to Damix you only get points if the person who reps you has points.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:13 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
According to Damix you only get points if the person who reps you has points.
Who has rep, and why did they give it to Tubby? LOL

Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Lightbulb

Yeah, now we can all be drama queens. Wooot

Old 02-26-2007, 01:16 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who has rep, and why did they give it to Tubby? LOL
I think there are a few other guys who have them, although I'm not sure how they got them.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:29 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have spell check installed right into Mozilla Firefox.
How do you do that?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
How do you do that?
It's an easy process:

1. Go to Tools
2. Go to Options
3. Click the Advanced tab
4. Click on "General"
5. Check "Spell my spelling as I type"
6. Done

Old 02-26-2007, 02:24 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Congrats on getting posts back

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post

Alright, now we have our established caste system back.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:38 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hell yes....I own you Shiver, again. HAHAHAHA.

(just kidding)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Hell yes....I own you Shiver, again. HAHAHAHA.

(just kidding)
Yeah, I had the least to gain by the posts coming back. I was in the top-3...

Old 02-26-2007, 02:49 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, I had the least to gain by the posts coming back. I was in the top-3...
I think I had less posts than you actually for some reason. Although having 10,000 and posting at 3:00am in the morning makes me look really lame. Eh, I'm in college, that's my excuse.

Quote:
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:51 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I think I had less posts than you actually for some reason. Although having 10,000 and posting at 3:00am in the morning makes me look really lame. Eh, I'm in college, that's my excuse.
I've been home, sick, for the weekend so that's my excuse for my posting spree.

Old 02-26-2007, 02:53 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

Lightbulb

Quote:
I've been home, sick, for the weekend so that's my excuse for my posting spree.
I'm 74 away from 11,000...hmmm might try and get that by tomorrow.

Quote:
Old 02-26-2007, 04:32 AM    (permalink
S4L
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.S4L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Huzzah!

By the way, is there any way to change the quoting system? I've been on a lot of boards, and I liked NFLDC's the most, since it quotes all of the quotes (that came out a bit awkwardly).

And what's up with UK-titan?
http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=2004

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Last edited by S4L : 02-26-2007 at 04:35 AM.
S4L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:54 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Smashmouth dude's posts all turned into some other posters... Gerky? Zero posts and high rep.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 07:48 AM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This actually isn't too bad anymore.

And this isn't a problem but I don't see a section in our CP that says we can have an avatar... Will we ever get one?

And good job people this must have been hard
Old 02-26-2007, 08:38 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

wow... already rep-whores. i guess i shouldn't be too surprised...
Old 02-26-2007, 08:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are ever gonna be able to bold, italicize, underline, etc in our posts?

I know you can do it manually, using HTML
Old 02-26-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

bbcode should still also work.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:18 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

Me and CCB cannot view the Mod forum. And I'm not a moderator anymore.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

none of us are, although i can moderate off-topic for some reason.
Old 02-26-2007, 09:22 AM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are the post counts close to normal now?

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 09:27 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they are.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote