Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC North Division Forum

NFC North Division Forum Discuss the NFC North

Old 10-21-2008, 01:27 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Scary but true.

When you factor in what he's done. With what he has...

Orton > Rodgers.
Yeah, that actually is a pretty logical conclusion, although I still prefer Rodgers. Say it ain't so! That's some scary stuff!

All I know is that I'm really looking forward to us finally getting to play a game against each other, should make this argument much more interesting.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Not really. After the first half he did mostly nothing.

Also, Orton had more yards against the Lions, and only one less TD. I honestly have no idea what the hell your point is.
I hate everything Rodgers stands for. I will always find some way to call him bad. Always. That is just me being a homer.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I hate everything Rodgers stands for. I will always find some way to call him bad. Always. That is just me being a homer.
so.....what exactly does Rodgers "stand for"?

weird facial hair?
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Scary but true.

When you factor in what he's done. With what he has...

Orton > Rodgers.
ok how about you factor what Rodgers has been playing threw....

Rodgers>Orton.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
so.....what exactly does Rodgers "stand for"?

weird facial hair?
The Packers of course. Just like Packer fans always hate on the Vikings and I attack them for it I do the same to the Packers. Plus I just want to bunch him in the face really ******* badly. Damn you fudgepacker bastards for all of your Rodgers sigs.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:43 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yeah Gonzo, looks like i am winning that bet we made before the start of the season.
Old 10-21-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
oh yeah Gonzo, looks like i am winning that bet we made before the start of the season.
:( I still have a shot though. We are only one game back!
Old 10-21-2008, 02:29 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Packers of course. Just like Packer fans always hate on the Vikings and I attack them for it I do the same to the Packers. Plus I just want to bunch him in the face really ******* badly. Damn you fudgepacker bastards for all of your Rodgers sigs.
interesting. so, you're blatantly doing the exact same thing that you admit to attacking others for. i love viking fans. i'm gonna go request a Rodgers sig :)
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
interesting. so, you're blatantly doing the exact same thing that you admit to attacking others for. i love viking fans. i'm gonna go request a Rodgers sig :)
Indeed sir. That is what us Vikings/Packers fans do. But seriously, Rodgers blows.
Old 10-21-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
btw orton should have 1 more TD pass, the one that clark fumbled and davis recovered didnt count
He should have had two if Marty could catch a damn ball. Two right off his hands in the endzone, so that would have been 5 touchdowns on Sunday.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm, interesting. I mean I hate the Vikings but I guess I don't single out individual players, unless they annoy me. For example, I still can't ******* stand Chris Hovan. Even if he isn't on the Vikings anymore.

And I guess I'll have to work on a Rodgers sig... ;)

Last edited by Twiddler : 10-21-2008 at 06:57 PM.
Twiddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:22 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiddler View Post
Hmm, interesting. I mean I hate the Vikings but I guess I don't single out individual players, unless they annoy me. For example, I still can't ******* stand Chris Hovan. Even if he isn't on the Vikings anymore.

And I guess I'll have to work on a Rodgers sig... ;)
<<<<<< For you Twiddler. :)

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rodgers>Orton.
Orton is playing drunk.

Orton > Rodgers

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 12:35 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Rodgers>Orton.
for the Packer fan spelling and grammar....

Orton > Rodgers

don't forget Orton's 16-9 career record as starter vs. Rodgers record of 4-3. Just win baby.
Old 10-22-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dan Orlovsky is the best. No doubt about it . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Old 10-22-2008, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn he is so confident, he scores for the opposing team

Old 10-22-2008, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Orton is playing drunk.

Orton > Rodgers
Yeah, well Rodgers is playing..........Jesus?

Old 10-22-2008, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orlovsky thinks he's playing in the CFL with 20 yard deep endzones. WEEEEEE!
Old 10-22-2008, 10:27 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Orlovsky thinks he's playing in the CFL with 20 yard deep endzones. WEEEEEE!
Maybe he was just preparing for next year
Old 10-24-2008, 12:43 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
for the Packer fan spelling and grammar....

Orton > Rodgers

don't forget Orton's 16-9 career record as starter vs. Rodgers record of 4-3. Just win baby.
so they have the exact same winning percentage? That matters how?
Old 10-24-2008, 12:51 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
so they have the exact same winning percentage? That matters how?
You struggle at math don't you :)
Old 10-24-2008, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Orton made it into the playoffs!

Orton win percentage is higher... 0.59 against 0.57

Old 10-24-2008, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
You struggle at math don't you :)
He just squared both and thought its the same :D

Old 10-24-2008, 01:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

even if it was the same, it's over a greater sample of games. (25 vs. 7)

Rodgers could go on an extraordinary losing streak and be 4-21 after this......who knows.
Old 10-24-2008, 01:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
even if it was the same, it's over a greater sample of games. (25 vs. 7)

Rodgers could go on an extraordinary losing streak and be 4-21 after this......who knows.
Let's all cross our fingers for that 4-21 streak. Call me a troll if you want but Aaron Rodgers failing at life brings me so much joy.