Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 02-25-2007, 03:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Who You Want At One

just name who you want to pick or if u want to trade down

mine is...

if keep moss and porter we go with jruss, if moss is gone CJ and if jordan is gone AD or trade down to get lynch

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:04 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

AD without a doubt.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Today it would be Russell. If Jordan is gone, AD. If Moss is gone, CJ.
Old 02-25-2007, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Moss is gone I definitely want CJ as well, but if he stays then I would love to trade down.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the new boards, and I want JaMarcus Russell
Old 02-25-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Oaktown1981
Veteran

Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.Oaktown1981 is a cocksman.

If the Raiders trade for a QB - Calvin Johnson
If the Raiders don't trade for a QB and Moss stays. JaMarcus Russell
If the Raiders trade for a QB and Jordan gets cut Adrian Peterson.
Oaktown1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oaktown1981 View Post
If the Raiders trade for a QB - Calvin Johnson
If the Raiders don't trade for a QB and Moss stays. JaMarcus Russell
If the Raiders trade for a QB and Jordan gets cut Adrian Peterson.
let me get this straight, if oakland doesnt go for a qb and cuts jordan u would want russell then?

My Raiders Mock

Old 02-25-2007, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I Want us to take CJ. im a HUGE CJ fan. But I'd be good with Russell.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:12 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idc. i want Staley and Kalil!!!!

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:10 PM    (permalink
liverhgnbn

I've been on J Russell for the entire time. I think we definately need a Franchise Qb and I think J Russell is both a better QB now than Quinn but also has more potential. However, I'm impressed with Quinn because I feel like he is obsessed with playing football, which I really thought is what made Gannon great. Also with a young head coach who seems to be innovative and utilizes an offense with complicated schemes designed to attack mismatches, it might be best to match up with Quinn instead of Russell.

I'm split on the two as of now.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Windy
All-Pro

Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.Windy is so money.

Honestly for me at this point i'll take Russell, Quinn, AD, Johnson, even Thomas wouldnt be bad. Anyone of those players would be a good addition imo.
Windy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:43 AM    (permalink
Raidernation55

im still goin for quinn
Old 02-26-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post
Honestly for me at this point i'll take Russell, Quinn, AD, Johnson, even Thomas wouldnt be bad. Anyone of those players would be a good addition imo.

Couldn't agree more. I am almost assured to be a happy camper come draft day.
Old 02-26-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If davis selects a QB, do you think russell is a more likely option?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

I don't think anyone can say for certain. It really depends on their pro days and interviews. Any of the top 5 offensive picks are great players, but I'd most like to trade down and take Quinn at 3-5.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 05:18 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windy City Big Gamer Uno View Post

i agree. all of them would help this team. its just how davis rates them is how we are pciking them.

My Raiders Mock

Old 02-26-2007, 07:07 PM    (permalink
D4rk 0ne
Veteran

D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.D4rk 0ne wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I want CJ... My CC Times reported that he ran a 4.35 and 4.31 at the combine and measured in at 6'5, 239. He's basically on Moss's level in terms of freakish athleticism but his attitude is more like Marvin Harrison's... I say dump Moss and te 9 Million he's being paid per year and pick up CJ.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with D4rk One

I saw CJ ran a 4.35

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 02-26-2007 at 10:18 PM.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
mhuff21

yeah, i agree w/you guys, i just dont see how anyone would pass on a FREAK like Calvin Johnson. The Cardinals took Larry Fitzgerald when they already had Anquan Boldin and Bryant Johnson. We should do the same thing by taking Calvin Johnson and have 3 WR Sets as the base formation. We can then take Brian Leonard (Rutgers) in the 2nd and make him an H-Back. It would make a lot of sense since we have no legit TE on the roster. As far as QB goes, we can take one via the draft, free agency, or see how Walter does this year. obviously we need a couple since we currently just have Walter.
Old 02-26-2007, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Brian Leonard would be nice but our OL needs massive help.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Brian Leonard would be awesome. I do agree with that we need O-Line help but i hope we can suqeeze out another 2nd roun or 3rd round pick and get Leonard while still adressin our O-Line needs. Good Linemen can be found later in the draft as well, like Boothe who played well and I didnt get to see McNasty a whole lot but i think he played well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-27-2007, 10:40 PM    (permalink
bernbabybern820
Pro Bowler

bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bernbabybern820 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Brian Leonard would be awesome. I do agree with that we need O-Line help but i hope we can suqeeze out another 2nd roun or 3rd round pick and get Leonard while still adressin our O-Line needs. Good Linemen can be found later in the draft as well, like Boothe who played well and I didnt get to see McNasty a whole lot but i think he played well.
McNasty did not play well enough to be an adequate NFL starter but he played well for a 3rd round sleeper pick.

sig by jagfan33
Peyton Manning Fanboy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.
bernbabybern820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 02:50 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
McNasty did not play well enough to be an adequate NFL starter but he played well for a 3rd round sleeper pick.
Well, he was playing out of position...I think he'll play better at tackle, where he won't be overpowered as much.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
Well, he was playing out of position...I think he'll play better at tackle, where he won't be overpowered as much.
Well, if Gallery is moving to RT, then I'm sure scared, because there is no way McQuistan is a NFL LT.
Old 02-28-2007, 02:59 AM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
Well, if Gallery is moving to RT, then I'm sure scared, because there is no way McQuistan is a NFL LT.
I said tackle for a reason. :P I think RT is probably his best position right now, but now that Gallery was given that...he's stuck at LG for now.