Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2008, 03:52 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

i dont think there is a packer that i hate....

is that a good thing??/
roidrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:53 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me...
No order
Eli Manning
Tom Brady
Pac man
Plaxico Burress
Flozell Adams

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Burns336
Pro Bowler

Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336 Burns336

I guess all the Romo hate can be attributed to jealousy, since he is about the nicest guy in the entire NFL. Not to mention he took less money than he could have gotten so the team would be flexible with their options (Big Ben cough cough) and he's willing to restructure that contract even more in order for the cowboys to have more wiggle room...

Yeah, I hate that asshole, he smiles too much and he is a team player! yuck.
Burns336 is offline   Reply With Quote
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How can anyone hate Jason Witten? What has he ever done to be hated? I guess I could see Romo because, he is the media darling but, Witten hate doesnt make sense. One of the nicest guys in football.
He did have that 3-way with Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo in Cabo.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:55 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How can anyone hate Jason Witten? What has he ever done to be hated? I guess I could see Romo because, he is the media darling but, Witten hate doesnt make sense. One of the nicest guys in football.
Totally agree, though he murders us twice a year, he is one of my favorite players in football, and he is great at what he does.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#5 Shawn Merriman

#4 Matt Hasselbeck

#3 Randy Moss

#2 Philip Rivers

#1 Terrell Owens

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:56 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tom brady.
Old 03-07-2008, 03:57 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. I kind of hate the fact, but Witten is one of my favorite players.

Rodney Harrison and Roy Williams top my list. Then it pretty much becomes the Patriots front seven.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.roidrunner wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

o i also hate

Mike McKenzie
Alex Smith
Phillip Rivers
Old 03-07-2008, 03:58 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wait till Jay comes and tells us he was right that everyone hates the pats beyond everything

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 03:59 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terribletowel39 View Post
kind of like DawgBone's originality.
Very very close.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
Just wait till Jay comes and tells us he was right that everyone hates the pats beyond everything
I just don't like Boston. The city is more like a glorified town that you could walk the perimeter of in about 30 minutes.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:03 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Took a while for the Philip Rivers mentions to start, I'm surprised...

1. Tom Brady--I don't like him. No secrets there.
2. Eli Manning--See 2004 Draft.
3. Ellis Hobbs--Post 2006 Playoff game in SD.
4. Donnie Edwards--Didn't like him here in SD, didn't like him when he left.
5. Larry Johnson--Rival team, star RB vs. LT a couple years back...

I guess its mostly Patriots and Chiefs on there...oh well I'm not going to lie and pretend I like either team very much.

On my own team most of the people I don't like are gone...it wouldv'e been Drayton Florence, now I guess its Pinnock. I feel like he's just so useless on our team.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I just don't like Boston. The city is more like a glorified town that you could walk the perimeter of in about 30 minutes.
and that has nothing to do with being a NY Fan? ;)

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the detroit lions' offensive line
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Roy Williams and Phillip Rivers

Roy who is overrated and has horse collared waaaay too much, its pretty much his signature tackle. Which causes alot of injuries that are sortof intentional because of how the tackle is done.

I'm starting to respect Rivers, but he is not as good as his stats because of the people surrounding him (LT) and he's starting to trash talk fans, i mean come on, why?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 03-07-2008 at 04:09 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a Pinnock bias, he was a Gamecock. Thus, he is the man. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 03-07-2008 at 04:09 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Phillip Rivers
Shawne Merriman
Joey Porter
Punkman Jones
Rodney Harrison
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:12 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
and that has nothing to do with being a NY Fan? ;)
The city smells like Sex Panther.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:14 PM    (permalink
roidrunner
Pro Bowler

also for some reason i do not like Vince Young....
Old 03-07-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Cunningham
Rookie

Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cunningham is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i also hate the people that defend him by bringing up his win percentage.
Old 03-07-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me, they are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.
You are so modest.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For my team it was Julia Jones... Now I don't know.. Probably Marcus Spears...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote