Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2008, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.
I have always hated Rodney Harrison. He's a dirty player.
Randy Moss is a me-me-me player, unless he's on a good team.
How can you not hate T.O.?
Tony Romo is everywhere, and I cant stand him.

I dont hate them because they are on a good team. It's because I dont like them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Bills2083 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I think most people here could agree that homer fans make us hate a lot of players for their teams. That is why Pats and Cowboys are the two hottest commodities. Too bad the Giants owned both teams like the kid owned Ole Yeller.
I think thats a fair assumption but I also think the team has an effect on the player. I hate a lot of Patriots not so much because of the team (which obviously, I do dislike), but the smug attitude every player on the team seems to have. I feel like thats somethiung inherited from the team they play on. Oh well.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JK17 View Post
I think thats a fair assumption but I also think the team has an effect on the player. I hate a lot of Patriots not so much because of the team (which obviously, I do dislike), but the smug attitude every player on the team seems to have. I feel like thats somethiung inherited from the team they play on. Oh well.
Or by Bellichek
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I have always hated Rodney Harrison. He's a dirty player.
Randy Moss is a me-me-me player, unless he's on a good team.
How can you not hate T.O.?
Tony Romo is everywhere, and I cant stand him.

I dont hate them because they are on a good team. It's because I dont like them...
Yeah, that is why I hate Romo as well. I also didn't like how it seemed that after the Giants won the Super Bowl, they would focus more on the Pats losing than the Giants winning.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh...I've always loved Moss and T.O. their play is brilliant. They both have messed up before but, they do have heart and it comes out from time to time.

As for Romo...I dont know how you can hate the guy. I understand the media and ESPN force feeds him to everyone but, he's just a cool guy w/ a great story. He's a nice person w/ a refreshing sense of humor, who can play...You see a lot of Parcells in him when he is interviewed and i like that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modano View Post
For my team it was Julia Jones... Now I don't know.. Probably Marcus Spears...
you mean julius jones right?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
I think he was taking a shot at him as a player. Sort of like how Tiki Barber is referred to as ****face Barber in NY.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Uuummm..

Brian Urlacher
Olin Kreutz
Jerramy Stevens

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:30 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

T.O.
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Rodney Harrison
Plax
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

I missed a few but thats a start.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Someone else I don't like, Neil Rackers. He just seems like a schmuck.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bills2083 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, that is why I hate Romo as well. I also didn't like how it seemed that after the Giants won the Super Bowl, they would focus more on the Pats losing than the Giants winning.
I hated that too.
On MSN, I'm pretty sure the title of the article was something like "Patriots Lose". They could've given some respect to the Giants in the title.

Quote:
my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
Quote:
But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons
Old 03-07-2008, 04:34 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
That's the way we cowboys fans used to call him during this past season... He had a great rookie campaign, he showed flashes of brilliance, but after that he was JAG. He always had an excuse for his poor performances... He just runs like a girl...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bills2083 View Post
I hated that too.
On MSN, I'm pretty sure the title of the article was something like "Patriots Lose". They could've given some respect to the Giants in the title.
Come on, get real. After being hyped as the best team of all time, and being 18-0 you honestly didnt expect most of the stories to revolve around the fact that the Patriots choked?
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Bills2083
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
Come on, get real. After being hyped as the best team of all time, and being 18-0 you honestly didnt expect most of the stories to revolve around the fact that the Patriots choked?
I didnt say that I didnt expect it.
I just think that the Giants deserved to get some respect.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-07-2008, 04:57 PM    (permalink
roughrider30
Veteran

roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.roughrider30 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would probably go with:

5. Javon Walker
4. Eli Manning
3. Rodney Harrison and the Patriots (excluding: Brady, Moss, and Welker Can't hate them for some reason not sure why)
2. Tony Romo
1. TO

Sig by BoneKrusher
roughrider30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 04:59 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rodney Harrison
Tom Brady
Jason Taylor
Roy Williams
Kevin Faulk
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate Leonard Little because he got drunk, got behind a car, and killed someone.

That should be #1 on everyone's list, and he should be in jail.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
JK17
Pro Bowler

JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.JK17 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I hate Leonard Little because he got drunk, got behind a car, and killed someone.

That should be #1 on everyone's list, and he should be in jail.
Oh Right, how the hell did I leave him off my list...

tom brady you're lucky you got dropped to #2.
JK17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:06 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dante Culpepper

Jeremy Shockey
Peyton Manning
Rodney Harrison
Bobby Wade.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

1. Bill Belichick- He isn't even a player but I hate this man more then anyone next to the whole entire Red Sox organization. He really is the defination of a scummy, bitter, little, evil prick. I really want this guy to have a 0-16 season so he can cry and run off the field liek he always does when he loses. Go home you soar loser. And No I don't hate him becuase he left the Jets. I hate him because he is a bad person
2. Tom Brady- what a smug little ******, I hate ery ******* team out of that state and out of that city/area. **** TOM BRADY!!
3. Terrell Owens- Ya he is good. But do america a favor and shut your mouth you little ***** fotted ass-hole. I seriously can't take anything from this guy. I really want him goin to the gutters.
4. Rodney Harrison- Ya this guy is definatley goin into the hall of fame...For being the dirtiest player i've ever seen play the game of football. What a putz. He really is just the dirtiest little maggot i've ever seen.
5. Pacman Jones- Ya, this guy is just a criminal. Im sorry, there is just nothing about this guy I can really like at all. He really just has a horrible reputation and it is deserved.

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant write a whole list, but 2 players i dont like are Brady Quinn and Tony Romo...both for the reason that they are too cocky.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:08 PM    (permalink
JPLUFF
Veteran

JPLUFF hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Rodney Harrison
Nick Barnett
Phillip Rivers

After reading the Leonard Little comment I'll throw him on my list as well.
Old 03-07-2008, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know why everyone hates dirty players, to be honest i love dirty players...there is nothing better than having a player who stomps on your rivals balls, or kicks them in the shin. They should be cherished! :)
Old 03-07-2008, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

thats if they play for you team, which clearly, none of the ones that play on my list do.,,,

Via BoneKrusher
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I cant write a whole list, but 2 players i dont like are Brady Quinn and Tony Romo...both for the reason that they are too cocky.
i dont know what brady quinn has to be cocky about but romo can be as cocky as he wants

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote