Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-07-2008, 07:43 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

Jeremy Stevens & Joey Porter
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 07:54 PM    (permalink
lionsfan81
Rookie

lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.lionsfan81 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Joey Porter. The guy isn't even that good.
Clinton Portis. overrated
TO. Just stop talking
Mike Williams. Waste of talent and space.
Joey Harrington. You need to be tough to play football, stop being a little girl.
lionsfan81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i never really got all the Eli hate before. I mean, yea people ***** about the draft day thing, but I honestly believe that was his dad pulling the strings. Do you honestly he pushed for that? the guy can barely form full sentences. Every other sentence is "You know, we do it as a team, it's a team thing".

He doesn't talk ****, he's goofy, isn't dirty or cocky and didn't do **** until this year.

Actually, alot of Charger fans were elated after that draft day deal, now looking back on it they complain about Eli bitching...(no, I'm not talking about any specific poster or charger fans on this forum, just the ones in general I've talked to)

Oh, and I hate the majority of the Eagles(exception Westbrook, James and a few lesser players), Redskins(Campbell, Moss), all of the Cowboys and Patriots. I've got a specific list, but not sure if I could narrow it down to 5 guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I repeat, Leonard Little got drunk, drove a car, and killed another human being. He served 90 total days in jail for this.

A few years later he got cited for drunk driving again. AFTER HE ALREADY KILLED SOMEONE HE GOT ANOTHER DUI.

He served no jail time for this.

The fact that anyone would hate Tom Brady over him is very disturbing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:10 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I repeat, Leonard Little got drunk, drove a car, and killed another human being. He served 90 total days in jail for this.

A few years later he got cited for drunk driving again. AFTER HE ALREADY KILLED SOMEONE HE GOT ANOTHER DUI.

You think he'd hit a point in his life after the accident where he'd turn things around and do what Koren Robinson did

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:11 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bf, you still consider Little a player? I just consider him a murderer. He is a complete douche who shouldn't even be in the league. Of course he's atop my list, but I simply don't consider him a player, just a drunk, criminal, murderer and all around douche bag
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:14 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
You think he'd hit a point in his life after the accident where he'd turn things around and do what Koren Robinson did
Ha! Robinson has mutliple DUI's and arrests as well. He's a scumbag. The only difference is that he hasn't killed anyone, at least not yet.

Maybe he's turned his life around, maybe he hasn't. I always question people that have multiple DUI's. It takes a special kind of **** in my opinion to get plastered and think it's ok to put everyone else's life at risk. Then to get blatantly caught, only to do it again later.

And I love me some alcohol too, don't get me wrong.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

never been a fan of peyton. ill agree hes in the top 2 active quarterbacks right now, but all that moving he does sickens me.....if your really a good quarterback, call one god damn play and make it work!!! if lineman and receivers can get false starts by bending their knee just slightly, all of that ******** moving he does should be illegal too.

dont really like mcnabb. hes not that good and has never been that good. as long as theres another game on, i WILL NOT watch an eagles game with joe buck announcing. hes got a bigger hard on for mcnabb than madden does for favre, and thats saying a LOT. (anyone remember the brett favre asshat? lol) but youll hear people chalk up mcnabb as this great QB whos been cursed with terrible receivers his whole career and they make him look worse that he is and make him appear overrated and blah blah blah!!! no...thats assinine. dan marino never had anything very special around him at all on offense yet he just fired rockets to them and they caught it out of self defense if nothing else....one mcnabb pass with bounce around the ankles of his intended target, the next will be 10 feet over his head, and the third will hit ronde barber right between the numbers for a pick 6. hell, barbers been mcnabbs biggest scoring threat his whole career......

those are the only 2 right now.....
Old 03-07-2008, 08:16 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

agreed. i just dont bring him to mind when i think of players i dont like. hes just a terrible human being....
Old 03-07-2008, 08:23 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Earlier List
T.O.
Tom Brady
Randy Moss
Rodney Harrison
Plax
Eli Manning
Peyton Manning
Philip Rivers

Added Players
Leonard Little- Murder

Joey Porter- Shut your trap

Entire Pats team- 17 points? He thinks were only going to score 17 points? Brady said something like that and I just hate everyone on there team. Coaches included.

Ryan Longwell- a loser

Darren Sharper- Talks about he is gonna to beat the Packers every time never happens. Says he looks good in purple, but the only thing he does is get burned in purple. Im not complaining about that though.

Javon Walker- Baby who only wants money

Ahmad Carroll- I know he is out of the NFL but he was in Green Bay way to long.

Marquand Manuel- A loser

Chad Pennington- Throws the ball like a Grandma

Juniour Seau- Added recognition just looks like a roid user

Shawn Merriman- Roid user

Jon Kitna- Loser

Pat Mcquistan- Is that a mask, WTF?

Mike McKenzie- Baby

I could go longer but if there some of your favirote players im sorry. Dont feel bad I generally hate everyone in the NFL except for people on the Packers, I just hate these guys more then others.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:27 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i never really got all the Eli hate before. I mean, yea people ***** about the draft day thing, but I honestly believe that was his dad pulling the strings. Do you honestly he pushed for that? the guy can barely form full sentences. Every other sentence is "You know, we do it as a team, it's a team thing".

He doesn't talk ****, he's goofy, isn't dirty or cocky and didn't do **** until this year.

Actually, alot of Charger fans were elated after that draft day deal, now looking back on it they complain about Eli bitching...(no, I'm not talking about any specific poster or charger fans on this forum, just the ones in general I've talked to)

Oh, and I hate the majority of the Eagles(exception Westbrook, James and a few lesser players), Redskins(Campbell, Moss), all of the Cowboys and Patriots. I've got a specific list, but not sure if I could narrow it down to 5 guys

Its not like Romo has done anything to receive the hate he does, he's just on tv all the time, even though he's always smiling and having a good time, saying the right things without being cocky, people still hate him...its like that for alot of players, personally im putting guys like jeremy stevens and vince wilfork alot higher on list then a few guys who havent done anything negative at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 08:41 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I was shocked to see him on so few lists. He is number 1 for me.

Eli
Rivers
Delhomme
Jermay Stevans
Old 03-07-2008, 08:48 PM    (permalink
the dude
Rookie

the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51

Maybe he's turned his life around, maybe he hasn't. I always question people that have multiple DUI's. It takes a special kind of **** in my opinion to get plastered and think it's ok to put everyone else's life at risk. Then to get blatantly caught, only to do it again later.

Well as far as I know, robinson is still on antabuse as a part of his attempt to turn his life around. Not saying it makes things right, but its a step in the right direction
Old 03-07-2008, 08:53 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Phillip Rivers
2. Eddie Kennison
3. Javon Walker
4. Terrell Owens
5. Leonard Little
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:00 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forgot Rodney Harrison.... hate that guy too!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Thank you for reminding me, revised list:

1) Leonard Little
2) Rodney Harrison
3) John Henderson
4) Vince Wilfork
5) Mike Peterson

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:35 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. lt
2. jeremy shockey
3. roy williams the terrible s
4. mark brunell
5. eddie murray

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Mr. Stiller
All-Pro

Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Stiller is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ha! Robinson has mutliple DUI's and arrests as well. He's a scumbag. The only difference is that he hasn't killed anyone, at least not yet.

Jared Allen had 2 DUI's and only missed 4 games.

I'd add him on the asshole list.

Yeah, I play WoW too.[/center]
Mr. Stiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:04 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
1. lt
2. jeremy shockey
3. roy williams the terrible s
4. mark brunell
5. eddie murray
why would you put Mark Brunell on that list?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:08 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Romo
Tony Bruschi
Laurence Maroney (screwed me over in fantasy football)
Frank Gore (also screwed me in fantasy football)
Roy Williams, DAL

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:11 PM    (permalink
703SKINS202
Pro Bowler

703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.703SKINS202 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JagHombre22 View Post
why would you put Mark Brunell on that list?
just because hes such a douche bag and i like to make fun of him, i love him deep down

Stedman Bailey 2012 Stat Tracker:
12 Games, 106 Rec, 1501 yards, 23 TD's

Steddy Ambition!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOnISzeG2Ao
703SKINS202 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:13 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Peyton Manning - because he's a jugheaded, whiney puss
2. Leonard Little
3. Philip Rivers
4. Ben Roethlisbeergut
5. Matt Jones

TO and Randy Moss are ******* awesome, by the way. And I'm not being sarcastic.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2008, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never really liked (in no particular order): Bart Scott, Javon Walker, LaDainian Tomlinson, Roy Williams (DAL), Eli Manning, Jeremy Shockey, Michael Strahan, Lance Briggs, DeAngelo Hall, Reggie Bush. Pretty long list, haha.

EDIT: Throw in Joey Porter and Jeremy Stevens.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:34 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I guess it is not him as much as every Cowboy fan has a hard on for him. He has not done anything and Cowboy fans are comparing him to Michael Irvin. Plus, his name should be Clayton not Crayton.
Thats the stupidest thing I ever read in a post. We (the competent, non-ignorant collection of Cowboy fans) are not at ALL satisfied with Crayton's production and were happy as ever when we found out what a cheap contract he signed. Crayton will NEVER be as much of an impact player as Michael Irvin was.

Oh, btw my most hated person in the NFL is without a doubt Junior Seau.
Old 03-07-2008, 11:46 PM    (permalink
JagHombre22
Pro Bowler

JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.JagHombre22 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 703SKINS202 View Post
just because hes such a douche bag and i like to make fun of him, i love him deep down
maybe I'm not detecting your bad attempt at sarcasm, but why is he a douche bag?
JagHombre22 is offline   Reply With Quote