Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Arizona Cardinals Team Forum

Arizona Cardinals Team Forum Discuss the Cardinals

Old 09-16-2007, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nope, no sacks allowed today, Dockett is being beastly, he is in the backfield on almost every play sames goes with Smith he is vastly underrated, and Pace seems to actually look comfortable as a 3-4 OLB, our corners still could use a little work it seems but since we are playing the Ravens next week the passing game shouldn't be too much of a problem
That's gonna be a tough game for the offense, especially if they had trouble with the 9ers defense.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:47 PM    (permalink
HoopsDemon12
Pro Bowler

HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.HoopsDemon12 could make a wolverine purr.

Im actualyl really excited abotu the way the team is going... my second favortie team for some reason... i think they have a chance to be real good ina couple years..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan
HoopsDemon12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
Im actualyl really excited abotu the way the team is going... my second favortie team for some reason... i think they have a chance to be real good ina couple years..
Sadly, that's what we've been saying for a long time. I think if they can finish around 8-8 this year that that's a good step forward. If they have a good draft and good FA period then they could possibly be serious playoff contenders.

BoneKrusher
Old 09-16-2007, 11:53 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jensen View Post
That's gonna be a tough game for the offense, especially if they had trouble with the 9ers defense.
Ya they match up with us pretty well, Reed may have a field day with Leinart and you know they will bring a ton of pressure, I'm hoping for a lot of quick slants, and hitches, just get the ball to Boldin & Fitz and let them do work, and of course Whiz is gonna keep the running game going

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
Ya they match up with us pretty well, Reed may have a field day with Leinart and you know they will bring a ton of pressure, I'm hoping for a lot of quick slants, and hitches, just get the ball to Boldin & Fitz and let them do work, and of course Whiz is gonna keep the running game going
Yeah, the O-Line is really gonna have to prepare for this game. They're gona have a lot of work to do protecting Leinart and opening holes for Edge. I agree about doing the slants, etc. Boldin is probably the best YAC reciever in the NFL.

BoneKrusher
Old 09-17-2007, 12:59 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no no Donald Driver is best YAC receiver, Boldin comes number 2
Old 09-17-2007, 09:45 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
no no Donald Driver is best YAC receiver, Boldin comes number 2
I'll take Boldin everyday over Driver, how many other receivers can wear down a defense

Old 09-17-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ooohh yeah for sure Boldin any day over Driver, im just saying YAC is Driver
Old 10-02-2007, 07:31 AM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

Will Boldin be ready for the Rams game?
Old 10-02-2007, 12:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

I hope so, it doesn't seem like they were making a big deal about his injury so he will probably be back this week.

Old 10-02-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope so, it doesn't seem like they were making a big deal about his injury so he will probably be back this week.
He better be, he killed my fantasy team.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 05:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

The game this weeks kind of worries me, we looked good against Pitt but thats because they played right into our style of football, the Rams still have great deep threats and it will be the 1st real test of our secondary.

Old 10-02-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
The game this weeks kind of worries me, we looked good against Pitt but thats because they played right into our style of football, the Rams still have great deep threats and it will be the 1st real test of our secondary.
I'm more interested in who will be starting at QB for us.

BoneKrusher
Old 10-02-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

that really doesn't concern me, i fell either one will have there way with the Rams D, along with Edge

Old 10-02-2007, 07:13 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

I kind of like the qb switch thing, because you have to game plan for both a lefty and a right hand qb, one who is amazing with the deep ball, and run no huddle, while the other can do stuff....
Old 10-02-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Quote:
that really doesn't concern me, i fell either one will have there way with the Rams D, along with Edge
I didn't mean it in a bad way, I'm excited to see who's gonna start since Warner has been playing really well.

BoneKrusher
Old 10-03-2007, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I kind of like the qb switch thing, because you have to game plan for both a lefty and a right hand qb, one who is amazing with the deep ball, and run no huddle, while the other can do stuff....
Exactly, and i don't care what Holywood Matt thinks about it. As long as it works, stick with it. We have pure gold in Warner. Look at other teams. I know this will sound impossible, but what if Brady, Manning or Romo goes down? Their season is over.

The game against Rams is a biggest test this season for us. With a win, and Seahawks defeat, we'll be on the top of NFC West. We must prove that we can win in situations when we are favorites. Remember the Raiders game from last season, i hope we have learned from our mistakes.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:43 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

The Raiders game came after a huge meltdown though not a big Cardinals win, if we have another meltdown this year and actually bounce back, It will show that this is different team with a new attitude

Old 10-07-2007, 01:43 AM    (permalink
fondoffilm
Rookie

fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.fondoffilm is a cocksman.

I remember last year, there was some discussion that Karlos Dansby had a lingering toe injury. What exactly transpired?
fondoffilm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

nothing, it was what it was, he is fine now and we need to get him a contract extension.

Old 10-07-2007, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

hard fought win for us. We're on the top of NFC West. How many weeks will Leinart be out? We might look for back up QB now. Hope to see Levi and Boldin back for a Panthers game. Now if we could win that game...

Very important is a fact that we won against Seahawks, cause it looks like it will be between us and them for a NFC West title.
Old 10-07-2007, 06:56 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Panthers are good, but not great, it should be like the rams game, the Saints almost won, true that is a division rival. I think we should pull the win, if the cb dont get burnt.
Old 10-07-2007, 07:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

BTW I got to stop wearing sigs of players or teams I like because they always seem to no do good when I have them on

Old 10-08-2007, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Crvena Ptica

Quote:
BTW I got to stop wearing sigs of players or teams I like because they always seem to no do good when I have them on
Put Edge sig this week. I have a feeling that Edge will have best game so far this season, against Panthers.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Cards have signed QB Tim Rattay since Matt Leinart is out for the season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3056164

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote