Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Oakland Raiders Team Forum

Oakland Raiders Team Forum Discuss the Raiders

Old 03-13-2008, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.
Default We signed Drew Carter...

Looks like we signed Drew Carter to be our 3rd WR. I like the signing, $2M for the year for a WR that could have a fairly productive year.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2008, 10:13 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Hes a good deep threat to have.With him Walker stretching the field Miller and Curry should be able to get open alot more easily.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:13 AM    (permalink
raidersfanxxx
Rookie

raidersfanxxx hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

solid pick up, i back it.

sig by Eaglez.Fan
raidersfanxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 01:02 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

portermvp84 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I think he got overpaid to be a third WR. 2 million one yr contract. I do like signing it gives JR some more tools to monkey around with.

Thanks to jackalope
portermvp84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 02:37 PM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nice, we needed WR help.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like DC...he's got great speed and pretty good height. I think he can be a very reliable 3rd WR.....w.e. happened to JL Higgins?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 12:57 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Isn't he used for PR and KR returns?

Thanks to jackalope
Old 03-15-2008, 12:58 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland has a nice WR core now

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
That's assuming Javon Walker can keep his ass on the field

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:29 PM    (permalink
portermvp84
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
It would of been nicer by keeping Porter :(

Thanks to jackalope
Old 03-21-2008, 02:35 AM    (permalink
angelsdontkill

He's not much of a deep threat considering he doesn't have the ability to catch the ball.
Old 03-21-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by portermvp84 View Post
It would of been nicer by keeping Porter :(
where would he fit in? he wouldnt want to be a number 3 wr and i think curry is better than him.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote