Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks

Super Bowl Champion Seattle Seahawks Discuss the Seahawks

Old 03-20-2008, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Squaby
Rookie

Squaby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Darrell Jackson

Do you think we should re-sign him as he had great chemistry with Hasselback and was good for us when healthy.

I think only if the price was right, and no more then a 2yr deal with some incentives?
Squaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 07:56 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the idea of resigning jackson, because of what you said, plus Branch is out for who knows how long and Hackett is gone. He could be a good stop-gap to getting back branch and keeping our passing game legitimate.

However, I don't think that we will resign him. Ruskell was tired of him so he was willing to trade him to a division rival. If they did bring him back, it would only be a one-year deal and probably at a very low price. There would probably be quite a few bonuses, but unless he comes to the seahawks first I don't see them resigning him.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote