Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-22-2008, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Daniel Sepulveda is a badass punter...just check out this shizzle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhCgLeuO0I
Old 03-22-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crosby and Nugent will be numero uno's next year
Also K's have to be the easiest to rate

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

haha wow.
thats all you can say about that hit
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:07 AM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh* elam

now he is gone and I am sad.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 10:17 AM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P01ntb1ank View Post
I know my homerism is kicking in with my pick, but I would say that Phil Dawson is one of the best in the league right now. He's not often talked about because of his lack of FGs. But this year has to have been one of the best ever for a kicker. He hit the crossbar twice this year and both went in! Not the mention those amazing kicks in the snow game vs. Buffalo. Wind speeds were up to 40 MPH that day! He is also 6th on the all-time accuracy list with an 82.7%
Phil Dawson cant even be mentioned with the BEST because when he hit the crossbar, it was only 51 yards away, that should be money for the BEST kickers.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:34 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Brown sucks.
Old 03-23-2008, 11:35 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

hahah thats sick!

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Josh Brown sucks.
Tubby would probably have you murdered.
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:23 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh. Freaking. Scobee.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone posted this pic over at SCI. Jeff Reed is the most badass kicker in the league, what more can you say :D

Last edited by Jakey : 03-23-2008 at 12:51 PM.
Jakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG hahaha thats really funny, looks like cameron diaz from theres something about mary when she puts that "stuff" in her hair

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AH! Jeff Reed is the Guido ring leader! Destroy him quickly! He's..a..super guido. Don't let BBD see that.
Old 03-23-2008, 01:46 PM    (permalink
twotondawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone View Post
Phil Dawson cant even be mentioned with the BEST because when he hit the crossbar, it was only 51 yards away, that should be money for the BEST kickers.
It went over the crossbar. After it hit an upright 10 ft over the crossbar. The kick would have been good from 55.

And Dawson is the best.
Old 03-23-2008, 02:38 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can i say something.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2008, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
can i say something.

You most certainly may not. Do you think this country has freedom of speech or something?
Old 03-23-2008, 05:38 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotondawg View Post
It went over the crossbar. After it hit an upright 10 ft over the crossbar. The kick would have been good from 55.

And Dawson is the best.

The week before the Ravens game he missed a 52 yard kick to win the game. His previous long was only 45 yards and he cant even do our kickoffs anymore because his leg strength leaves the ball around the 10 yard line every time. Unless the game was online how often did we even attempt a 50 yard FG?

Pretty sure that doesnt qualify you as one of the best. But he did have a solid and entertaining year.
Old 03-23-2008, 05:48 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post
You most certainly may not. Do you think this country has freedom of speech or something?
yeah. the freedom of speech for the danes is truly restrictive.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not enough love for gould over here.

hes robbie "good as" gould for a reason
Old 03-23-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
not enough love for gould over here.

hes robbie "good as" gould for a reason
robbie gould is why you never draft a kicker.

and instead look for construction workers.

Old 03-23-2008, 05:56 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
robbie gould is why you never draft a kicker.

and instead look for construction workers.
hell, hes from a town near where i grew up and went to PSU. and hes good.

hes the greatest kicker that ever lived in my book
Old 03-23-2008, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Dam8610
Team Leader
All-Pro

Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dam8610 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
He missed a 29 yard field goal that cost the Colts the game vs the Chargers (and missed 4 out of 6 field goals in a 2 game span that included that game), and didn't hit a field goal longer than 39 yards last season.
He did also have a plant leg injury for most of the season last year.

The problem arises when people use statistics like a drunk uses a lamp post: for support instead of illumination.

If luck is where preparation meets opportunity, then clutch is where failure meets luck.

Quote:
<Add1ct> setting myself on fire can't be that hard
<Add1ct> but tackling a mosquito might prove a challenge
Dam8610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:08 AM    (permalink
twotondawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone View Post
The week before the Ravens game he missed a 52 yard kick to win the game. His previous long was only 45 yards and he cant even do our kickoffs anymore because his leg strength leaves the ball around the 10 yard line every time. Unless the game was online how often did we even attempt a 50 yard FG?

Pretty sure that doesnt qualify you as one of the best. But he did have a solid and entertaining year.
Yes he was short on a 52 yarder at Heinz field. A field where NO NFL kicker has made a kick over 50 yards in its history. And the reason his kicksoff are short is because he kicks them high which has caused only 2 kicks to be returned for tds against him in his career. And how often does ANY team attempt a 50+ yrd FG unless the game is on the line or at the end of a half?
Old 03-24-2008, 12:12 AM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

i usally take Stover in FF so im gonna go with him
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2008, 12:56 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Oh, and Bironas does kickoffs as well. And he's damn good at them.
Old 03-24-2008, 08:39 AM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twotondawg View Post
Yes he was short on a 52 yarder at Heinz field. A field where NO NFL kicker has made a kick over 50 yards in its history. And the reason his kicksoff are short is because he kicks them high which has caused only 2 kicks to be returned for tds against him in his career. And how often does ANY team attempt a 50+ yrd FG unless the game is on the line or at the end of a half?
I cant win! You seem convinced Phil Dawson is the best kicker or one of them in the NFL.

I guess the only arguement I have left is FG%, which he finished 12th in the league at. The BEST kickers in a given year should at least be in the top 5, should they not?

But im sure youll find a way to twist it, by not counting a FG because it was kicked on actual grass like Hines Field, or you might not even count the one in Baltimore because it was windy?

Did you forget the one against the Raiders that he failed to get projection on?

I think your argueing for Phil Dawson not because he might be one of the best but more so because your a Browns fan?

Out of 76 kickoffs Phil only had 5 touchbacks all year. 3 of then were at mile high which I think we can agree get thrown out the door.

The BEST kickers can get the ball high and still put them in or around the endzone. With the money Phil made last year I think the Browns deserve that.

Last edited by DawgBone : 03-24-2008 at 08:47 AM.