Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-25-2007, 08:17 PM    (permalink
Naked Jehuty

I jus thought i would make a madden thread, if nobody has yet.
Old 02-25-2007, 08:18 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Madden '07 was the worst excuse for a football game I have ever played, I would be surprised if anyone still played it.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:21 PM    (permalink
Dave
Pro Bowler

Dave hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's the same game every year, what do you expect.. honestly. That being said, I still love it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Brady is 'just' the Queen on Belichick's chess board.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
It's the same game every year, what do you expect.. honestly. That being said, I still love it.

I agree. There's nothing new added anymore. There selling the game so much more on reputation, rather than new features. I mean, the FB blocking thing? That was fun for the first game, then it just got real old.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubby View Post
Madden '07 was the worst excuse for a football game I have ever played, I would be surprised if anyone still played it.
I play it about every frickin' day, thank you very much.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:26 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i dont play it as much anymore. whenever football isn't in season (i.e. reg season/playoffs) i usually dont play it. right now im hooked on NHL 07

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:27 PM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah i am actually starting to play again to fill the football void.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
Tubby
Pro Bowler

Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.Tubby is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Dawk View Post
yeah i am actually starting to play again to fill the football void.
Thats what Im doing with NCAA '07, which is actually a good game.

Sig by rainbeaukid2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yodachu View Post
Everyone pwns the Rams.
Tubby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
That needs work too, like how in madden you can call the plays. I'd like to see all D3-IAA teams added and be able to play them in their respective Divisions so that you can have them imported in to the draft
Old 02-25-2007, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah man hockey games are so addicting. I'm with you though if a sports not in season i cant really get into the video game.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:09 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden is the worst sports game on XBOX 360. I now associate the word "next-gen" with just plain worse. It's just a lame code word for "we are lazy idiots who don't care about the game" or "graphics matter more than the game itself".

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:11 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like both NCAA Football seris and Madden Series. There probally running out of new ideas is why there never are any great new features to madden.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Naked Jehuty

Isn't there a momentum meter or something in the new NCAA? I havent played it yet. I actually remember having the exact idea years ago, but you can't patent an idea. That would be a nice feature for madden.
Old 02-25-2007, 09:34 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 NCAA 07

</3 Madden 07

all for XBOX 360

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:39 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
<3 NCAA 07

</3 Madden 07

all for XBOX 360
Same here. I haven't played madden in a long while.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:41 PM    (permalink
TH3
Veteran

TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TH3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fifa 07, PSWE>>>>>>>Madden
TH3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
jetsfan3
All-Pro

jetsfan3 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I agree. There's nothing new added anymore. There selling the game so much more on reputation, rather than new features. I mean, the FB blocking thing? That was fun for the first game, then it just got real old.
I didn't even do it in the first game. I never do that crap
Old 02-25-2007, 11:49 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcrls View Post
i dont play it as much anymore. whenever football isn't in season (i.e. reg season/playoffs) i usually dont play it. right now im hooked on NHL 07
Hey!, what are you doing using my sig? Vls gave it to me >:(.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 01:09 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahaha everyone should use it... it should be the default sig for noobs

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:32 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what I've been doing, too.

Both games need complete game engine overhauls, though.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:52 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
That's what I've been doing, too.

Both games need complete game engine overhauls, though.
I love NCAA 07'. Especially the recruiting. That's fun as hell. Although Corso really irritates the hell out of me, especially when he says, "This is the Scooter Special, try it and see how it works."

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 02:55 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Madden is the best video game ever and the only game I will play. I dont even like video games at all outside of madden. However, it blows on the 360/PS3, u gotta play it on the xbox or ps2, thats where its at. Madden 07 is sick, theres really not much I can complain about with the game, something I couldnt say in past years.

P.S. I will trash anyone on this forum in madden, im a beast
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
Madden is the best video game ever and the only game I will play. I dont even like video games at all outside of madden. However, it blows on the 360/PS3, u gotta play it on the xbox or ps2, thats where its at. Madden 07 is sick, theres really not much I can complain about with the game, something I couldnt say in past years.

P.S. I will trash anyone on this forum in madden, im a beast
I'm planning on going to a big Madden tourney in NY next year. Maybe I could get on the bus... ha. 24-4 online, all 4 losses coming by way of disconnection. (it got pretty boring) I won a couple local tourneys here and there at EB and Gamestop. Have yet to lose on Madden 07, against a human player or otherwise. Just ask SmittyJS about M.O.T.H.'s Madden greatness. (Yeah, talking in 3rd person that's right) :)

Semi-related....

I'm about to pick up MLB 2K7, I'm praying it will deliver this year. I'll play probably one more season in Madden before, I start a 2K7 dynasty/franchise whatever it's called.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:39 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm planning on going to a big Madden tourney in NY next year. Maybe I could get on the bus... ha. 24-4 online, all 4 losses coming by way of disconnection. (it got pretty boring) I won a couple local tourneys here and there at EB and Gamestop. Have yet to lose on Madden 07, against a human player or otherwise. Just ask SmittyJS about M.O.T.H.'s Madden greatness. (Yeah, talking in 3rd person that's right) :)

Semi-related....

I'm about to pick up MLB 2K7, I'm praying it will deliver this year. I'll play probably one more season in Madden before, I start a 2K7 dynasty/franchise whatever it's called.
Yeah but who have you been playing? I play with some of the top madden ballas in the nation. Believe me kid, I would dog you.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:44 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
Yeah but who have you been playing? I play with some of the top madden ballas in the nation. Believe me kid, I would dog you.

I dont know, I've never faced a worthy opponant. I used to be such a Madden nerd... not going to school to play, skipping out on practice to go play. I've only lost once in tourney play and that was in like 05, to some dude who finished 16th at the madden bowl tourney. Only reason he beat me was Vick. I'm much better than I was back then. Do you have Live? I currently need to re-new it, its only like $50 I believe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote