Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-26-2007, 03:49 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I had live but it expired and the madden challenges was over and i didnt have so much time for madden anymore so I just let it go. Ill renew it when 08 comes out. Im assuming you play on xbox? Maybe you got skillz I dunno but im pretty confident in mines. But honestly, you cant be that good until you face up against top competition. I thought I was hot **** a few years back when I was dogging my friends and the computer and then I tried to take my game to the next level and played against some top level players and I wasnt on their level but after a couple years I got better and now I can play with anyone. You might be able to do the same but you gotta step up to the competition, you aint gonna get good playin at gamestop tourneys and against people that you blowout. If you dont never lose, you aint playing good enuff people. The times I really got better was when I lost to better opponents.

Last edited by TheChampIsHere : 02-26-2007 at 03:52 AM.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 03:52 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
I had live but it expired and the madden challenges was over and i didnt have so much time for madden anymore so I just let it go. Ill renew it when 08 comes out. Im assuming you play on xbox? Maybe you got skillz I dunno but im pretty confident in mines.

Yeah, I have re-new mine as well. I havent been looking forward to it, actually. Dont want to drop another $50...ugh. Yeah, I play on the 360, dont have a PS3 and currently dont want one. We need to play sometime.

As for playing top comp. I did rack up wins against 3 top 15 madden players, online. Took me forever to convince them I was worth playing even though I had a low level. I'm really looking forward to going to a real big tourny next year... It should be fun and interesting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 02-26-2007 at 03:55 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:19 AM    (permalink
TheChampIsHere
Veteran

TheChampIsHere hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

ah...u playin on 360? the 360 is BS man, the game is weak. current gen on xbox or ps2 is where its at, xbox 360 madden is a joke im not even tryin to hate on you but its just horrible. None of the top madden players are really playin on the next gen, they all know that its weak. All the major tourneys are done on xbox. Madden nation TV show was done on 360 but everyone knew that was garbage and I think thats why dint no one even care about that tournament, cuz its on the 360. You should play on xbox if you want to play some real madden. But yea you should go to some big tournies. I been going to the madden challenges for a while now and they are sick, I think the mega bowl and players bowl are coming up soon.
TheChampIsHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2007, 04:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChampIsHere View Post
ah...u playin on 360? the 360 is BS man, the game is weak. current gen on xbox or ps2 is where its at, xbox 360 madden is a joke im not even tryin to hate on you but its just horrible. None of the top madden players are really playin on the next gen, they all know that its weak. All the major tourneys are done on xbox. Madden nation TV show was done on 360 but everyone knew that was garbage and I think thats why dint no one even care about that tournament, cuz its on the 360. You should play on xbox if you want to play some real madden. But yea you should go to some big tournies. I been going to the madden challenges for a while now and they are sick, I think the mega bowl and players bowl are coming up soon.
Just for the record, i'm just as good on ps2. :) Never played on original Xbox, actually. Yeah, I'm really looking into going to some big tourny's in the near future. Now, you got me all excited to play again...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote