Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 02-25-2007, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Travis Henry contract talks hit a snag

Quote:
Henry Contract Talks Hit Snag
By Staff Report
Posted February 25th, 2007
www.gotitans.com

Talks between the Titans and Travis Henry hit a snag and the RB may hit the free agent market. Henry is due to receive an $8.5 million roster bonus on March 5. Henry, who led Tennessee with 1,211 yards on 270 carries last season, would become a free agent if the Titans do not to pay the bonus. His agent, Hadley Engelhard, does not expect Tennessee to pay the roster bonus. Titans GM Mike Reinfeldt has said he wants to keep Henry and will continue to try and work out a new deal.
I kinda want Travis back because of the uncertainty with LenDale, but I am also hoping we don't break the bank for him. I'd imagine this happened because Henry and his agent want more money than the Titans are offering, but with his drug history, I don't think it is something we can afford to do. He put himself in this predicament and should be happy with the contract he receives. Hopefully we get it done.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 09:29 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I became a big fan of henry this season, now thinking about it around this time last season i was talking about we should release henry. And now i'm hoping we can get in resigned to a new deal. Damn i must say you were right about Henry last year when you were telling me he was going to do good for us last season. The only thing that worries me is if he fails another drug test, if he does than he is done for an entire season.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Small piece from the Tennessean:

Quote:
The Titans continue to negotiate with running back Travis Henry on a long-term deal, and there was optimism Thursday that a deal was within striking distance.
Henry is under contract through 2009 but had an $8.5 million roster bonus that's due Monday, and the team won't pay it.
Hadley Engelhard, who represents Henry, had numerous conversations with Reinfeldt on Thursday, and the two are expected to talk again this morning.
There's at least a chance the Titans could release Henry and then attempt to re-sign him later.
The part about releasing him would only be done if we can't get a deal done by Monday, when the bonus kicks in.
Old 03-02-2007, 06:51 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Small piece from the Tennessean:

The part about releasing him would only be done if we can't get a deal done by Monday, when the bonus kicks in.
Well that just happened LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:59 AM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i can cope with him being released and i really think we should if possible snag michael bush at 50 if we can :D + i am hopeful of lendales ability to carry the entire load
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

I wouldn't touch Michael Bush. Him and LenDale are too much alike. Basically carbon copies of each other. I'd rather get a complement guy like Lorenzo Booker. I'd even like to bring Chris Brown back in, but he may be looking for a starting gig, idk.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:38 PM    (permalink
MicktheGreat
Veteran

MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MicktheGreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
I wouldn't touch Michael Bush. Him and LenDale are too much alike. Basically carbon copies of each other. I'd rather get a complement guy like Lorenzo Booker. I'd even like to bring Chris Brown back in, but he may be looking for a starting gig, idk.
I wouldn't say that Mike Bush & LenDale are carbon copies of one another. They're both big RBs, but Bush is a better receiver (IMO) and also a little more "nifty" than LenDale--although, it does remain to be seen how Bush's agility will be coming back from his serious leg injury...

I do agree, however, that I don't want to spend a 2nd rounder on a RB this season. I'd much rather give LenDale a shot and draft/sign a complimentary RB to share the load with him.
MicktheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 02:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its good news for lendale white, i think they would of made this deal happen if they werent sure of what they saw from white, 1200 yds is alot to give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote