Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-26-2008, 01:35 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

DawgBone smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny10804 View Post
Funny how James Jones can be considered the 64th best receiver in the NFL a year after being the 204th (only 3 spots behind fellow wideout Legedu Naanee!) rated prospect among all rookies.

Things like that are why Ted Thompson is the executive of the year.
Im pretty sure Brett Favre is why Jones is ranked #64, not Ted Thompson.
DawgBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:37 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
thanks, i cant really open up a lot of tabs because my brother is on xbox live and it makes the game lag when i get on a lot of sites
Roscoe is also on there, which I agree with. He would be such a great #3 if we had a legit #2. Here's to the draft...
art vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 01:39 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.art vandelay wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgBone View Post
Its nice to see this:
Braylon Edwards
Donte Stallworth
Joe Jurivicius

And not this:
Kevin Johnson
Dennis Northcutt
Quincy Morgan

I love the new Browns era
Kevin Johnson was the man. Whatever happened to him?
Old 03-26-2008, 01:53 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Im pretty sure Brett Favre is why Jones is ranked #64, not Ted Thompson.
Brett's part of the reason, but he wasn't the one sprinting past Champ Bailey or the one who put Jones into the situation that he was in.

No GM can affect a player's natural ability. What they can do is diagnosis the potential for that player and create a situation for him to realize it. No draft expert, and most likely few other GMs, had Jones pegged as a player with a chance to make an impact in the NFL, but Thompson did.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:02 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

"and most likely few other GMs, had Jones pegged as a player with a chance to make an impact in the NFL, but Thompson did."

Did you look at the teams draft boards and conclude this or was it an article you put to much stock into from a beat writer with no clue? Pretty bold statement.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:18 PM    (permalink
ny10804
All-Pro

ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.ny10804 is a cocksman.

Quote:
"and most likely few other GMs, had Jones pegged as a player with a chance to make an impact in the NFL, but Thompson did."

Did you look at the teams draft boards and conclude this or was it an article you put to much stock into from a beat writer with no clue? Pretty bold statement.
Jason Hill, Laurent Robinson, Yamon Figurs, and Jacoby Jones, all receivers, were taken in the 5 picks before the Packers selection of James Jones. Any team that wanted James Jones could have had him.

I've been looking at your other posts... you need to get a clue.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:23 PM    (permalink
indyfan1985
Veteran

indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.indyfan1985 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingColt View Post
All three Colts starting WRs made the list. Kinda shocking they put Gonzo on the list after only one year.
Dude he should be freakin awesome this year now that he has learned the system. He could be our Wes Welker except faster.

indyfan1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:34 PM    (permalink
DawgBone
Rookie

Quote:
Jason Hill, Laurent Robinson, Yamon Figurs, and Jacoby Jones, all receivers, were taken in the 5 picks before the Packers selection of James Jones. Any team that wanted James Jones could have had him.

You listed 5 teams, but then said any team that wanted him could have? There are still 26 NFL teams that might have graded him around the 3rd round like Thompson how do you know?

And maybe those 4-5 WR's before Jones would have been just fine had they had a QB and system around them like Brett Favre? Favre was even making Koren Robinson look good despite missing some time from football aswell as a below average TE.

In the history of Brett Favre, almost every WR looked better than they should have been.

Last edited by DawgBone : 03-26-2008 at 02:36 PM.
Old 03-26-2008, 02:39 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its pretty laughable how espn rated guys higher who are 6'3 225, like for some reason that makes you a better WR...Im not buying ANY list that has Torry Holt and Marvin Harrison both in the top 5 right now, not potential or how good they will be, but those guys are still top 5 wrs and even the best dbs in the game cannot cover them...The little things like route running, keeping your feet in bounds on a catch in the back of the endzone, and consistency should count for something...

And the fact that they put Braylon Edwards ahead of Chad Johnson for one year is beyond belief to me...Chad has been consistently putting up 1300 yds and 8 tds for the past 6 years straight, but your telling me one season for Braylon is enough to put him higher after he was struggling with drops not that long ago?

ESPN falls in love with hype too much because thats just plain ridiculous...And I also saw Michael Jenkins on this list, what has he done since he's been in the nfl to be on ANY list outside of a bust list? He's a 1st rd pick whose best season ever has been 500 yds and 4 tds, can someone explain why in the hell he should be anywhere near a list of nfl's best wrs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burns336 View Post
I would also put Moss ahead of T.O. -- He can be counted on more than T.O. can to make a clutch catch. He spreads the field deeper.

But to point out the 10 drops on Owens and negate the fact that Randy had 9 is a little reckless on the journalist part.

The reason I say this is because T.O. is basically "known for drops" and Randy is "known for sure hands", but the margin of difference wasn't as big this past season.
They also point out the 17 drops in 2006 without saying that he played 3/4 of the season with a bad hand injury. By the way, I agree that Moss is better than Owens.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 03:17 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
Roscoe is also on there, which I agree with. He would be such a great #3 if we had a legit #2. Here's to the draft...
Roscoe still needs work. He could be a great #3, he has the ability, but you don't see it nearly enough, and I'm not pinning too much of that on the lack of a #2 presence. Josh Reed, who obviously doesn't have the potential of Roscoe, has been the better and more reliable slot option for us.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 04:07 PM    (permalink
azbmxican

Q the mos under-rated WR. He will prove himself this year with all the motivation and talk about Fitz being better. He will be an ALL-Pro, just you watch.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:16 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbmxican View Post
Q the mos under-rated WR. He will prove himself this year with all the motivation and talk about Fitz being better. He will be an ALL-Pro, just you watch.
You act like someone would be surprised if that happens.

Quote:
Old 03-26-2008, 04:22 PM    (permalink
azbmxican

no one should, especially after he runs over the over rated Safety your team has.
Old 03-26-2008, 04:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbmxican View Post
no one should, especially after he runs over the over rated Safety your team has.
Man, pretty much everyone here(including myself) likes Boldin so throwing around underrated comments about him dont really make much sense, and no one would be surprised to see him be an All-Pro next year, maybe one reason is because he's already been an all-pro before I dont know.

Also Roy Williams isnt overrated either, everybody pretty much knows he sucks at this point and its not breaking news to anyone...aside from the fact that he has nothing to do with a conversation about nfl wr's

Quote:
Old 03-26-2008, 04:45 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Man, pretty much everyone here(including myself) likes Boldin so throwing around underrated comments about him dont really make much sense, and no one would be surprised to see him be an All-Pro next year, maybe one reason is because he's already been an all-pro before I dont know.

Also Roy Williams isnt overrated either, everybody pretty much knows he sucks at this point and its not breaking news to anyone...aside from the fact that he has nothing to do with a conversation about nfl wr's
i just wish idiots would stop voting him into the pro bowl

Notice how he was only an all-pro once

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:34 PM    (permalink
art vandelay
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Roscoe still needs work. He could be a great #3, he has the ability, but you don't see it nearly enough, and I'm not pinning too much of that on the lack of a #2 presence. Josh Reed, who obviously doesn't have the potential of Roscoe, has been the better and more reliable slot option for us.
I think we just need to get the ball in his hands more, however we can, on offense. I think Reed actually played as our #2 last year. I know Reed is like bouncy ball after the catch, but I'll take Roscoe's explosiveness and shiftiness in the open field in the slot all day over Reed. Plus, Roscoe is pretty fearless over the middle for how small he is. Reed is an OK #3 slot guy but I think Roscoe is a great one.
Old 03-26-2008, 05:41 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
14. Brandon Marshall
Denver Broncos
Marshall is one of the best young receivers in the NFL. He is a big, physical receiver (6-4, 230) who places a lot of pressure on a secondary. He has the strength to separate off the line of scrimmage and the speed to attack all levels. He has strong, soft hands and is one of the best in the NFL after the catch. How long it takes Marshall to recover from an injury to his right arm remains to be seen.

18. Hines Ward
Pittsburgh Steelers
Ward makes tough catches in traffic and has been a very reliable receiver for quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. He led the team in receptions last season despite missing three games. He has sure hands, an excellent feel for setting up defensive backs and runs reliable, crisp routes. His speed isn't exceptional, but he has shown the ability to make big plays deep downfield. He is one of the toughest receivers in the NFL and if there were a Hall of Fame for blocking wide receivers, Ward would be the first one in.

19. Santonio Holmes
Pittsburgh Steelers
Holmes is a talented, young receiver who continues to improve in offensive coordinator Bruce Arians' system. He is loaded with big-play ability (league-best 18.1 yards per catch last season) and could turn into a legitimate No. 1 wide receiver. Holmes' numbers have gone up in each of his two seasons in the league -- he had 49 catches for 824 yards in his rookie year and 52 catches for 942 yards last season despite missing three games with an injury.

21. Dwayne Bowe
Kansas City Chiefs
The Chiefs had one of the worst offenses in the NFL last season. However, Bowe has all the makings of a premier No. 1 receiver. He caught 70 passes for 995 yards, best among all rookie receivers. He is a prototype receiver with savvy, body control and great hands.

22. Donald Driver
Green Bay Packers
Driver is fearless going across the middle and had a great relationship with QB Brett Favre. However, much like Greg Jennings, Driver must build a new relationship with quarterback Aaron Rodgers. Driver has tremendous change-of-direction skills and leaping ability.

25. Deion Branch
Seattle Seahawks
A talented player, Branch has struggled with durability issues. He suffered an ACL injury in the divisional playoff game against the Packers and could miss the start of the 2008 season. However, when healthy, he has the ability to make explosive plays on all levels in the passing game. He has excellent speed and runs fluid routes. He is especially dangerous after the catch.

26. Roddy White
Atlanta Falcons
White had a breakout season in 2007. He displayed strong run-after-catch ability, breakaway speed and big-play potential. He tracks the deep ball well and has the extra gear to separate from defenders downfield. His speed makes him very dangerous after the catch. He has the ability to become the No. 1 receiver in new offensive coordinator Mike Mularkey's system.

Wow. Talk about underrated.

Brandon Marshall had a great year. But it was a breakout year just like Roddy White. He had 19 more catches, 123 more yards, and one more touchdown. But like Roddy White he had done nothing prior to this year. Unlike Roddy White he did not have Falcons quarterbacks Joey Harrington, Byron Leftwich, and Chris Redman at quarterback. Instead he had Jay Cutler. But somehow he is twelve spots ahead of Roddy White.

Hines Ward has not had as many yards in a season as Roddy White did this year since 2002. This year he was barely over 700 yards receiving, although he had one more touchdown than Roddy White, although he had Ben Roethlisburger and not the prior mentioned trio of Falcons quarterbacks.

Santonio Holmes was another breakout player. Except he had 32 less catches, although in three less games. A good number of touchdowns, but White's season was better as a whole and then you add in the quarterback difference. Breakout player with not as good as a breakout.

Dwayne Bowe. Same thing. Breakout player who did not come close to the season Roddy White had. Bad QB situation helps his case, though.

Donald Driver had one less catch, 155 less receiving yards, and four less touchdowns than Roddy White, and he also had a much, much better quarterback than Roddy White had to deal with. A better case can be made because of his very good 2006 season, though.

Deion Branch is so overrated. He has played 16 games only once in his six year career, has never had even 1,000 receiving yards in a single season (998 is his career high), never more than 80 catches in a season (78 is season high), never more than five touchdowns in a season, and has had played with very good quarterbacks all throughout his career with Tom Brady in New England and Matt Hasselbeck in Seattle. Roddy White in his third season, his breakout year, surpassed Branch's career high in the three main catagories for wide receivers: receiving yards, receptions, and receiving touchdowns. And the 'big play receiver' Deion Branch has never had an average of 15 yards per reception in any season of his career while Roddy White has done it in all three of his seasons. Then add in the difference in quarterback play between Tom Brady and Matt Hasselbeck in comparison to Michael Vick, Joey Harrington, Chris Redman, and Byron Leftwich?

Okay, had to let everyone know how underrated Roddy White is.

considering Roddy White could have been considered a bust before this season

and was absolutley terrible when it came to catching the ball last year (not 2007)----(2006)
Old 03-26-2008, 05:47 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24cadillac24 View Post
Only one buccaneer on the list and he is 12345233452345 years old.
He is 12345233452345 years old with 99 speed in Madden. Crazy stuff.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 05:49 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Yeah Roddy White is good, but I wouldnt put him up there with Marshall. Your reasoning was Marshall having Cutler throwing him the ball. But it's not like there was a lot of other offense there. Injured offensive line, unstable running game, and a still young quarterback. He may be much better then the falcons commitee of QBs, but he is still young and learning the offense. It's not like the Broncos had some amazing offense that Marshall benefitted from. He was our recieving game.

But Brandon Marshall still had an amazing year, and barring anymore TV accidents, should have an amazing 08.
I never said above Marshall, I said 12 spots difference is way too much considering similar breakouts, and even though Marshall was more productive the QB situation in Atlanta was pitiful. Also, no one else on our offense last year was worth mentioning except maybe Jerious Norwood and his crazy yard per carry average.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:54 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Laurent Robinson looked good, I am fine with keeping him. A WR out of Illinois State, who as a fourth WR and with a bad QB situation, had the third most yards for rookie WRs? He has it all, just needs to be more consistent.

Old 03-26-2008, 05:58 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
considering Roddy White could have been considered a bust before this season

and was absolutley terrible when it came to catching the ball last year (not 2007)----(2006)
The guys on that list either were breakout players like White, most of which with inferior years, were not productive as White, or have never been as productive as White. They also, for the most part, had much better quarterback situations.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:37 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by art vandelay View Post
I think we just need to get the ball in his hands more, however we can, on offense. I think Reed actually played as our #2 last year. I know Reed is like bouncy ball after the catch, but I'll take Roscoe's explosiveness and shiftiness in the open field in the slot all day over Reed. Plus, Roscoe is pretty fearless over the middle for how small he is. Reed is an OK #3 slot guy but I think Roscoe is a great one.
I agree, I want to get the ball to Roscoe more, too. Problem is he's not separating like he should be. He can be great there, but like I said he just needs some work. Reverses or end-arounds have been hit or miss with him.
And yes, Reed was our #2 for pretty much the whole year. He's obviously more suited for the slot.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2008, 09:45 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp4516 View Post
No, I didn't hear that.

Bowe may crack the top 15 next year, but not top 5. He'll never be up there.
had his HC had enough common sense to get him the ball more he could have been top 15-20 this year
Old 03-26-2008, 09:58 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, very odd to see two chargers on this list, but not inaccurate.

I can't decide who I like to really get in a groove this year; Chambers or Jackson. My head says Chambers, he was incredibly clutch and when he and Rivers started to gel they made some beautiful music.

Jackson is just such a physical beast though; fast, HUGE and acrobatic. If he delivers this year like he did throughout the playoffs, wow.

The really interesting part about both of these guys is that neither of them will see more than just single coverage; with Gates out there, and LT keeping a guy in the box usually, there's just not enough defenders to give everyone the attention they deserve.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote